Zoroastrian

Jul 15, 2017
This game is pretty good but for the problem of accidentally losing. The total lack of ability to see demerits and/or grades means that it's completely possible to lose without even knowing it. Sure, there's a line of dialog that say so in most cases but if you hold skip a lot like me you'll never see it past the first time.

For example, Nympho!Maggie keeps going "movie time!" and raping non-incestuous Billy multiple times in a a row, thereby draining his willpower and instantly giving a demerit with zero ways to stop it other than reloading. Extremely frustrating. Even a little feedback in that area would help immensely.

There really needs to be a way to check, and given how important these stats are they should probably be on the main UI. Also, why should he get a demerit if all of the people that witness his jerking approve of it? Who's gonna report it?

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
This game is pretty good but for the problem of accidentally losing. The total lack of ability to see demerits and/or grades means that it's completely possible to lose without even knowing it. Sure, there's a line of dialog that say so in most cases but if you hold skip a lot like me you'll never see it past the first time.

For example, Nympho!Maggie keeps going "movie time!" and raping non-incestuous Billy multiple times in a a row, thereby draining his willpower and instantly giving a demerit with zero ways to stop it other than reloading. Extremely frustrating. Even a little feedback in that area would help immensely.

There really needs to be a way to check, and given how important these stats are they should probably be on the main UI. Also, why should he get a demerit if all of the people that witness his jerking approve of it? Who's gonna report it?
Getting stun-locked by nympho mom seems pretty rare especially if you don't Get Lucky (not sure why you would do that since the base random even encounter seems to low) and realistically I don't know how many people don't pick Mind Control early and there no way of getting incest off w/o mods or console commands.

reaper_gfx

Apr 20, 2020
Having an issue where at the school after a i do a study scene regardless of what i choose when it switches to afternoon mode there is no display to change location or talk to anyone. any fix ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Having an issue where at the school after a i do a study scene regardless of what i choose when it switches to afternoon mode there is no display to change location or talk to anyone. any fix ?
Are you broke? If you have less than $10, the menu vanishes.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
PC v0.44.00 SOLVED --"ImportError: No module named matrix" when loading from older version saved file

There should be a file under \\lib\windows-i686\Lib\renpy\display
called matrix.pyd

For whatever reason, it is not included in this newer version.
I copied it over from the v0.43 version and now my older version save file loads properly.
This solved the problem I was having loading my saved game. I could start a new one, but not load my previous save. Thanks

:cool: Eric Grey

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I'm kind of stuck, and hoping someone can point out what I overlooked. I'm trying to unlock Anne's fetish. I've done all the personality and leadership questions, and now I need to do the final three whatever it is to unlock her fetish (if her fetish route is true to form like all the other ones have been). My question is, what do I need to do in the final three part stage (personality, leadership, factor that's unique for each girl) to unlock her fetish?

Zoroastrian

Jul 15, 2017
Getting stun-locked by nympho mom seems pretty rare especially if you don't Get Lucky (not sure why you would do that since the base random even encounter seems to low) and realistically I don't know how many people don't pick Mind Control early and there no way of getting incest off w/o mods or console commands.
It's not an unanticipated scenario. There are specific scenes where Billy is NOT OKAY with the incest. His reluctance amuses me.

At the very least there should be a check to make sure that the same event can't happen several times in a row, especially with such large negative consequences.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
It's not an unanticipated scenario. There are specific scenes where Billy is NOT OKAY with the incest. His reluctance amuses me.

At the very least there should be a check to make sure that the same event can't happen several times in a row, especially with such large negative consequences.
While negative incest scene exist you kind of have to actively work towards getting them. So much so that a few event don't even have account for Billy not approving of incest (Late jealousy event come to mind he just default to enjoying them). Getting those event before getting the Mind Control power that gives you the incest flaw (that I would argue the game is mostly centered around) are quite hard especially without Radioactive or something else to boost the chance.

Getting Sympathetic Link 2 (spamming Lust Overload and getting a 10% chance of turning into a nymph) or getting Psychosism 3 (MindBreaking them and the RNGing into Nymph) and then getting <60 Inhibition on Mom all the meanwhile avoiding getting Mind Control. Even if you get hit by 3 of those in a row its -30 Willpower and that point. I would argue that when your fucking with people minds "unanticipated" scenario are kinda part of the game.

If it that big of a problem just don't Mind Break them or let there Willpower recover to 100% (that cures non-Deep Seated Conditions) or simply give her the obsessive trait and lock it so with wont ever be a problem again. Its annoying but if your getting Game Overs over it your doing something wrong.

Reactions: HillDweller

thiesen88

Jul 25, 2017
When using the command code phase = 'Day' for example, is there a way to reset it again so it acts like it should?

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
fast start faststart

initiative.influence = 9999; globex.influence = 9999; school.influence = 9999; logistics.influence = 9999;player.reputation=9999;
m.love = 100; m.lust = 100; m.favor = 100;
sis.love = 100; sis.lust = 100; sis.favor = 100;
s.love = 100; s.lust = 100; s.favor = 100;
k.love = 100; k.lust = 100; k.favor = 100;
a.love = 100; a.lust = 100; a.favor = 100;
d.love = 100; d.lust = 100; d.favor = 100;
t.love = 100; t.lust = 100; t.favor = 100;
ch.love = 100; ch.lust = 100; ch.favor = 100;
n.love = 100; n.lust = 100; n.favor = 100;
sd.love = 100; sd.lust = 100; sd.favor = 100;
sam.love = 100; sam.lust = 100; sam.favor = 100;
an.love = 100; an.lust = 100; an.favor = 100;
player.SB = 10;player.PB = 10;player.MB = 10;
player.social = 14;player.mental=14;player.physical=14;
player.fitness=10;player.reflex=10;player.stoicism=10;player.leadership=10;player.persuasion=10;player.personality=10;player.reasoning=10;player.awareness=10;player.concentration=10;

com_enemy.modifiers.append("crazed")

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkace and Synneph
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes