sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Invite her over? invite her to coffee? What exactly?

I've had her over at night five times, and the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene is exactly the same each time, and her fetish has not unlocked. Any ideas?

:cool: Eric Grey
Just because I always start at the beginning:

Small Favor ask questions complete / no longer showing (Persuasion checks, light (20ish) Corruption required by the end)
Large Favor ask questions complete / no longer showing (Leadership checks heavier (40ish) Corruption required by the end)

then 3x Invite over at night

I haven't managed it yet, myself. I'm up to early December of my playthrough and haven't started working on her yet. Probably by end of the weekend I'll have a better hands-on review.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I've had her over at night five times, and the
scene is exactly the same each time, and her fetish has not unlocked. Any ideas?
Starts by the six steps mentioned by the person I was answering too...

What you haven't done, else you would have seen the, more than obvious, "Tell Anne you're going on a real date (Fetish)", choice that pop-up right before the night scene start.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Just because I always start at the beginning:

Small Favor ask questions complete / no longer showing (Persuasion checks, light (20ish) Corruption required by the end)
Large Favor ask questions complete / no longer showing (Leadership checks heavier (40ish) Corruption required by the end)

then 3x Invite over at night

I haven't managed it yet, myself. I'm up to early December of my playthrough and haven't started working on her yet. Probably by end of the weekend I'll have a better hands-on review.
Yea, I had already done that. Apparently, it is not guaranteed to happen after just 3 times being invited over. The scene finally changed at the 6th time.

:cool:

Reactions: sillyrobot

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
If someone is interested here are some console code i use:

Set favor, love and lust to max for all characters:
for characterIterator in [a,ag,an,ao,ch,d,dan,der,fred,i,js,k,m,mm,my,n,pl,px,s,sam,sd,sis,su,t,tam,ts]: characterIterator.love = 100; characterIterator.lust = 100; characterIterator.favor = 100;

Set personal assistant reprogram for all characters:
for characterIterator in [a,ag,an,ao,ch,d,dan,der,fred,i,js,k,m,mm,my,n,pl,px,s,sam,sd,sis,su,t,tam,ts]: characterIterator.reprogram='Personal Assistant+'

This is only for the Radioactive mod
Set 'Billy Sexual' core suppression for all characters:
for key in RaChar: RaChar[key].CoreSuppression='BillySexual+'
Do you know how much typing you are going to save me. I have been doing it character by charecter. I like this characterIterator command, first time I have seen it.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
If someone is interested here are some console code i use:

Set favor, love and lust to max for all characters:
for characterIterator in [a,ag,an,ao,ch,d,dan,der,fred,i,js,k,m,mm,my,n,pl,px,s,sam,sd,sis,su,t,tam,ts]: characterIterator.love = 100; characterIterator.lust = 100; characterIterator.favor = 100;

Set personal assistant reprogram for all characters:
for characterIterator in [a,ag,an,ao,ch,d,dan,der,fred,i,js,k,m,mm,my,n,pl,px,s,sam,sd,sis,su,t,tam,ts]: characterIterator.reprogram='Personal Assistant+'

This is only for the Radioactive mod
Set 'Billy Sexual' core suppression for all characters:
for key in RaChar: RaChar[key].CoreSuppression='BillySexual+'
Hey this may help also player.base_interaction=xxx

It's a grind saver and works for all time periods and for life of game (everyday)

Reactions: bszm and ubblesnop

jun7936

Feb 25, 2018
Can I play Freddie/Mom/Sister's "ntr" event at the same time?
If not possible, is there a cheat that can play both paths without loading or restarting the game?

I already chose my mom's route, but I also want to see the scene with my sister.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Seems like there are a lot of mods for the game. Any suggestions which one i should play the game with?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
intimate4s_B.png

Hello Baal7734 , I just noticed that this image and the next -- intimate4 selfish Billy and intimate 5 selfish Billy -- don't actually appear in the game. Instead, two images from the generous path appear. I thought you'd want to know, since you've clearly put a lot of work into these renders. Luckily it should be an easy fix.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I was at school and it was the end of the day and I hit the local option to head home and I received this error.

Definitelytheport

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, I just started playing with the newest patch, as well as the old cheat console mod and the better experience mod, and I'm consistently getting an error every single time I get a random encounter in the game? Anytime I'm trying to study, or watch tv occassionally, or nap during the day, I get an error saying that 'DetRandom' object has no item 'silentRandint' and I can just rollback or ignore it, but it's happening every 2 minutes and it's making me miss out on a LOT of scenes. Any help troubleshooting would be appreciated, thanks.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes