BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Is there any way to reset stats? Accidentally jumped someone's corruption to 100 on one attempt because my base stats are OP and now her profile picture turned to her getting gang banged, not a fan.
A suppression mind control would work.
I believe suppress inhibition reverses corruption over time (and vice versa)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
How can I use the discount option at Globex? I click the discount thing and nothing happens. I have enough money and Globex points is there somewhere else I'm supposed to click??

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How can I use the discount option at Globex? I click the discount thing and nothing happens. I have enough money and Globex points is there somewhere else I'm supposed to click??
Is this a new power? Buying powers is a two-step process. First, you need a Discipline shot from the Initiative. The discount hot-spot won't tell you that you need one, but hovering over the regular purchase spot should let you know.

If you have an open power slot from Discipline shots, enough Globex influence, and cash, clicking on the discount should buy the rank.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there any way to reset stats? Accidentally jumped someone's corruption to 100 on one attempt because my base stats are OP and now her profile picture turned to her getting gang banged, not a fan.
A lot of the mods include stat editing, I think. Inside the base game, the easiest way to lower Corruption is the Suppression BeeGee mentioned.

The most Corruption one needs other than to trigger slut-action is ~40 to unlock a fetish.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Will I ever get to see the command I found? Get posted in the cheats area? It removes almost all grind from the game. Not a mod no mod needed.
Have fun if you find it.

• Angry
Reactions: Scion

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
This could be a very good game. But. The developer is working with too many side characters, so the main story doesn’t move and the protagonist is unable to unfold. So, for the ending, we will not become a superhero / villain in the game, but a retiree in the real life.
There is no bet. Really a pity. We could do interesting things (For example, with the cat burglar/car thief, drug dealer.), make meaningful decisions that affect the story.

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
That's a symptom of mixing a compressed version of the game with the uncompressed version.

Not knowing if I have the compressed or uncompressed version of v0.43, I downloaded both compressed and uncompressed versions of v0.44. My save file from v0.43 still errors out when I try to use it on v0.44.

I guess I don't understand what the difference is between the compressed and uncompressed versions. I thought the compressed version was just a zipped or rared version of the uncompressed. Or is it that the jpgs are compressed? Either way isn't the program itself the same?

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
I suppose one could, in theory, upload the save file to , and then edit the variables. and then download that edited file. But man, this program has like 30 pages worth of variables. Ugh.

I was considering making a save file using v0.44, then setting the variables to the same as my v0.43 save file. However, after screen capturing my 16th page of v0.43 variables, I decided screw that. It's not worth it.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Not knowing if I have the compressed or uncompressed version of v0.43, I downloaded both compressed and uncompressed versions of v0.44. My save file from v0.43 still errors out when I try to use it on v0.44.

I guess I don't understand what the difference is between the compressed and uncompressed versions. I thought the compressed version was just a zipped or rared version of the uncompressed. Or is it that the jpgs are compressed? Either way isn't the program itself the same?
The compressed version also changes (or certainly has changed in the past) the version of ren'py used which is where the error you published comes from; 'Matrix' is the give-away. Grab Passion3D's compressed version from the OP and let me know if that solves your issue.

*edit* Hmm, it looks like the compression was done by someone else this time. That may mean the ren'py version wasn't changed to the same version Passion3D used. JokerLeader can you comment?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The compressed version also changes (or certainly has changed in the past) the version of ren'py used which is where the error you published comes from; 'Matrix' is the give-away. Grab Passion3D's compressed version from the OP and let me know if that solves your issue.

*edit* Hmm, it looks like the compression was done by someone else this time. That may mean the ren'py version wasn't changed to the same version Passion3D used. JokerLeader can you comment?
I always use the same version as the original

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
I downloaded and tried the compressed version done by JokerLeader. Loading the save file from v0.43 still fails. I didn't find a compressed version by Passion3D, only an uncompressed version (also didn't work).
Anyway, don't lose anymore sleep over it. I'll fiddle with it some more, but I'm not sure it's worth struggling with.
Thanks for all the assistance.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Is there a way to increase favor with Tamara more the 1 favor per tutoring sessions? That grind is just plain ridiculous other then that, I love this game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to increase favor with Tamara more the 1 favor per tutoring sessions? That grind is just plain ridiculous other then that, I love this game.
Increase your persuasion skill. You're probably still not going to raise it to more than 2 or 3 points per session unless you raise persuasion really high first though.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
It depends on if you were honest with her at the very first time you were introduced. When you were ask that you were basically there to spy on them by the teacher, if you say "Yeah, basically", then the tutoring amount is based on your intellectual stat. If you you weren't honest, then its only a +1 gain all the time.

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
PC v0.44.00 SOLVED --"ImportError: No module named matrix" when loading from older version saved file

There should be a file under \\lib\windows-i686\Lib\renpy\display
called matrix.pyd

For whatever reason, it is not included in this newer version.
I copied it over from the v0.43 version and now my older version save file loads properly.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Increase your persuasion skill. You're probably still not going to raise it to more than 2 or 3 points per session unless you raise persuasion really high first though.
I had a 2 in persuasion. I was hoping for more then 1 with that.
It depends on if you were honest with her at the very first time you were introduced. When you were ask that you were basically there to spy on them by the teacher, if you say "Yeah, basically", then the tutoring amount is based on your intellectual stat. If you you weren't honest, then its only a +1 gain all the time.
That makes sense, I said the other thing since, to me, that made more sense sonce the principal wanted to look good and get more funding out of all this. Sigh the long grind it is then.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I had a 2 in persuasion. I was hoping for more then 1 with that.

That makes sense, I said the other thing since, to me, that made more sense sonce the principal wanted to look good and get more funding out of all this. Sigh the long grind it is then.
Persuasion has no bearing. It is Natural Mental. Or 1 if you didn't come clean about being a narc when asked.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes