visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
This is still a huge mess for a game/vn clunky ui with no introduction to any of the people/ characters besides the mom ,doctor, and a few others no actual direction to the storyline and has you make guesses as to what to do
I have to agree that was my 1st Impression. you know what the say '1st impressions Count' (y)

Reactions: Gmandingo

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
The problem i
yeah? Go try Second Happiness.

I have to say I am a convert.
Last year I complained more or less of the same thing; on first sight SuperPowered looks complex af, and then you go to the (excellently written) walkthrough and feel like you're reading the strategy guide to becoming an airline pilot.
But once you "get it", the core loop is very satisfying and you keep coming back, and regular F95 games feel simple and barren and not "interactive" enough.
TLDR: it's an acquired taste, and I have acquire
yeah? Go try Second Happiness.

I have to say I am a convert.
Last year I complained more or less of the same thing; on first sight SuperPowered looks complex af, and then you go to the (excellently written) walkthrough and feel like you're reading the strategy guide to becoming an airline pilot.
But once you "get it", the core loop is very satisfying and you keep coming back, and regular F95 games feel simple and barren and not "interactive" enough.
TLDR: it's an acquired taste, and I have acquired it.
I will give anygame a fair trial ! even an hour worth of wasted time, but I try hard NOT use walkthrough's, I have always believed if a games needs a Walk Through ! 'The game is the problem and Not ME' (i solved tomb raider's & metal gear solid in 90's with no Internet or walkthroughs! as Honest no jokes as soon as I started the game i literally had No Idea what to DO ! thats the devs Fault !

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So the OP says the console is enabled, is that for the previous version? because I downloaded V44 and hotfix 44.01 and the Shift+O does not work to open the console commands.

Anyone can help here? Do I just need to Unren it?

This is also when I wish V43 was still availible, I'd just download at with the mods and be fine. lol

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
The problem i

I will give anygame a fair trial ! even an hour worth of wasted time, but I try hard NOT use walkthrough's, I have always believed if a games needs a Walk Through ! 'The game is the problem and Not ME' (i solved tomb raider's & metal gear solid in 90's with no Internet or walkthroughs! as Honest no jokes as soon as I started the game i literally had No Idea what to DO ! thats the devs Fault !
As sales advisor IRL, example if sell you car, and 30 mins later you come back to make to me and say 'How do Start The Car?' Ive done my job wrong !!!... im afraid to say but thats exactly what happened to me on 1st go of this game (and its not only me) im looking @ the comments

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
As sales advisor IRL, example if sell you car, and 30 mins later you come back to make to me and say 'How do Start The Car?' Ive done my job wrong !!!... im afraid to say but thats exactly what happened to me on 1st go of this game (and its not only me) im looking @ the comments
This game is definitely not for everyone. If you like your games to have no grind, this game is NOT for you. If you don't want to have to think at all and want zero learning curve, this game is NOT for you. If you prefer to walk through a simple visual novel, this game is NOT for you. However, if you like sandbox games and prefer to have some challenge when playing and are willing to take a bit of time to learn the mechanics of the game, this is one of the best sandbox games out there. My advice to anyone willing to give it a try is to spend a few minutes studying the initial instructions, then just play it for a while to learn what works and what doesn't. Once you've become more comfortable with it, start a new game.

One thing I've learned from reading comments from various game pages is that no one game is ever going to make everyone happy, so if you don't like a particular game because it is a sandbox (or alternatively, VN), or because it has too much (not enough) grind, just move on to another game. There is quite a wide variety available on this site and others.

Reactions: Sanders2100

Para

Apr 24, 2017
A long time ago, I completely dropped this game due to the NTR bullshit, only keeping a version I spent hours to clean up.

Is NTR still present here? (And by NTR I mean having girls cheat on you, one way or another).

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
When I copy my save files over from v0.43.00 and try to load it up under v0.44.00 I get an error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Now as near as I can tell, this is caused by the way the variables are defined.
I'm not sure what if anything can be done to fix this. Has anyone encountered this? And if so, have you figured out a way around it?

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Found another bug. When having fetish sex with Nikki, if you choose to invite Chelsea, the image changes to Allie for a couple of frames when you are talking to Chelsea.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
When I copy my save files over from v0.43.00 and try to load it up under v0.44.00 I get an error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Now as near as I can tell, this is caused by the way the variables are defined.
I'm not sure what if anything can be done to fix this. Has anyone encountered this? And if so, have you figured out a way around it?
That's a symptom of mixing a compressed version of the game with the uncompressed version.

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Can anyone share a save from the end of version 0.43 pls? An error came out when I loaded my own saves from ver0.43. My saves are not available in the versions with an icon of"sp",but are available in versions with the icon of the original renpy.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I think I might of broken something.
I unlocked mind control and used it on Maggie and clicked on "Family Ties" but she is still refusing my advances and "Love is Capped" is the message I get whenever I try and give her the ole' love gun with sympathetic link.

Halp?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I unlocked mind control and used it on Maggie and clicked on "Family Ties" but she is still refusing my advances and "Love is Capped" is the message I get whenever I try and give her the ole' love gun with sympathetic link.

Halp?
You have to wait for it to take effect. You'll get a message 2/3 days after you've rewired her brain.

Well
Sharing is extremely alike
No it's not, because it's entirely consensual by all parties involved. It's practically the opposite of NTR.

Group sex is more arguable, and far from my cup of tea because of that
Again, it's not at all, because all parties are consenting to it.

voyeurism is part of NTR if it's with one of the girls of the "roster"
Voyeurism by definition is not NTR related at all. Voyeurs get off on watching people having sex.

Forced use can also be considered as such in some circumstances
This is the only one that's closest to NTR, when it's not the Player Character doing the forcing.

Also, remember the one big thing about this game not having NTR... Billy is not, and never is, in a relationship with any of the women. Or the men, since there's also optional m2f transformation where Billy gets fucked too.
Not liking the digital girls getting fucked by people other than Billy, does not automatically make it NTR either.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Halp?
Mindcrafting works by every night adding the current Control on a victim to a tally. When that tally hits 100, the effect becomes active. Current Control is the amount of Control left AFTER subtracting the cost of the Mindcraft, ADDING any new Control from mindcraft effects like Drone and stuff Billy pushed in afterwards MINUS any Control used by Billy collecting cash or engaging in sexual escapades and such.

Family Ties is a basic mindcraft so it consumes 40 Control. If you had 100 Control to start (maximum at rank 3) then the effect will become active in 2 days assuming you use none in the meantime (gaining 60 points each night of the 100 it needs). If you were only rank 2 mind control then your maximum Control is 60 and if you were at maximum then Maggie would have 20 Control remaining and the effect will take 5 days to complete. If you barely had enough Control to launch the effect (41), then it'll take 100 days to complete.

If you drop to 0 Control before the effect completes, it never will unless you do something to increase Control again. So be careful using Control on people you are converting.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Mindcrafting works by every night adding the current Control on a victim to a tally. When that tally hits 100, the effect becomes active. Current Control is the amount of Control left AFTER subtracting the cost of the Mindcraft, ADDING any new Control from mindcraft effects like Drone and stuff Billy pushed in afterwards MINUS any Control used by Billy collecting cash or engaging in sexual escapades and such.

Family Ties is a basic mindcraft so it consumes 40 Control. If you had 100 Control to start (maximum at rank 3) then the effect will become active in 2 days assuming you use none in the meantime (gaining 60 points each night of the 100 it needs). If you were only rank 2 mind control then your maximum Control is 60 and if you were at maximum then Maggie would have 20 Control remaining and the effect will take 5 days to complete. If you barely had enough Control to launch the effect (41), then it'll take 100 days to complete.

If you drop to 0 Control before the effect completes, it never will unless you do something to increase Control again. So be careful using Control on people you are converting.
Is there any way to reset stats? Accidentally jumped someone's corruption to 100 on one attempt because my base stats are OP and now her profile picture turned to her getting gang banged, not a fan.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes