Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So I have been on and off with this one. Due to one main thing...
The Plot...

I donno, but the fact that its got a grindy feel to it needs to have an idea of some form of story and sinces its release, there hasn't been one plothook that really, hooked me. It just felt too open that there was nothing to go for in the long run. The fact that from the times I have tried to play it I was left wondering what the short term goals were in the end without having to use a walkthough to pick the goal itself. There felt like there was too little in the way of saying that this or that is goal worthy or even could lead to things. The feedback was limited or lacking in my mind to understand if it was even worth going for other then leading to a sexy moment or such...

Like, the Friend/Sister storypart. Didn't feel like it was something I wanted to follow as it kinda happened off screen and I as the player didn't have any drive to let it happen or follow it through. I donno. Thats just how it felt story wise as it didn't feel that there was any build up or anything. One moment he is getting roped into it, the next its bam there and there was no interaction between the MC or Player in its happenings, not even like an aside discussion of the Friend/Sister really talking about it...

It all felt too disjointed with an inital feeling that the MC wanted everything to revolve around him as a Super in some way or such, that there wasn't much actually doing so other than when the Player forced an action or issue. Donno. Its hard to explain fully. To be clear, I ain't making issues about any of the subjects of any event that happens, its just that the events happen without buildup or development...

Gonna be giving it another go, but still... This was one of the things that left me wanting about this game...

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
сейвы нормальные куда все делось? где можно заниматься свеми сексом, а то я чего не съем?

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
saves are normal where did everything go? where can I have sex, otherwise I can’t do anything

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
saves are normal where did everything go? where can I have sex, otherwise I can’t do anything
Not sure about the first question. To answer your second question, if you want the "quick" sex scenes, you have to use the "ask for a small favor" to get the girl to come to a private place, then you can sex her. If you want the full sex scene, you have to use a major favor to make her skip, then you can have a full sex scene.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

Here's a bugfix that resolve an issue with Chelsea's positive alignmment mission pausing midway through. Just unzip into your primary game directory.

Reactions: Subyan and khumak

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
1st time today i played this (attempted) its the strangest UI i have ever seen ! I lasted 2mins, I stood in the kitchen staring @ mom, then every time i tried the move anywhere on the map (the narrator kept calling Me a Dummy) even after selecting intelligence ! so managed to go to school (dummy) spoke the 1st person I met she told me go fek ya Dummy , so i spoke to 2nd person i met a school she said 'i was boring' and would rather watch PAINT DRY! haha that was end of the game WTF lol !! I have to say after playing over 500 various titles via F95, this was the LEAST pleasurable experience of all ! I guess this Dummy will never get chance to experience super powers! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
1st time today i played this (attempted) its the strangest UI i have ever seen ! I lasted 2mins, I stood in the kitchen staring @ mom, then every time i tried the move anywhere on the map (the narrator kept calling Me a Dummy) even after selecting intelligence ! so managed to go to school (dummy) spoke the 1st person I met she told me go fek ya Dummy , so i spoke to 2nd person i met a school she said 'i was boring' and would rather watch PAINT DRY! haha that was end of the game WTF lol !! I have to say after playing over 500 various titles via F95, this was the LEAST pleasurable experience of all ! I guess this Dummy will never get chance to experience super powers! :ROFLMAO:
Right-click. Look at the menu. See 'Dummy mode'. Turn it off. (first thing you're told in game). It is a satirical mode to get newcomers used the the menus and interfaces.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
I Ihave to say after playing over 500 various titles via F95, this was the LEAST pleasurable experience of all ! I guess I am a Dummy :ROFLMAO:
yeah? Go try Second Happiness.

I have to say I am a convert.
Last year I complained more or less of the same thing; on first sight SuperPowered looks complex af, and then you go to the (excellently written) walkthrough and feel like you're reading the strategy guide to becoming an airline pilot.
But once you "get it", the core loop is very satisfying and you keep coming back, and regular F95 games feel simple and barren and not "interactive" enough.
TLDR: it's an acquired taste, and I have acquired it.

Reactions: visagedirect

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
This is still a huge mess for a game/vn clunky ui with no introduction to any of the people/ characters besides the mom ,doctor, and a few others no actual direction to the storyline and has you make guesses as to what to do

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Why do i keep getting arrested?
You have too many demerits. Demerits are the game-over counter. You get demerits from public sex acts like masturbation, combat sex in the school, and D/s sex in school corridors. The principal can erase 1 demerit a week as a professional favor. They expire on their own after a couple of months too, apparently.

Unfortunately, there is no in-game display of your total demerits.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
yeah? Go try Second Happiness.

I have to say I am a convert.
Last year I complained more or less of the same thing; on first sight SuperPowered looks complex af, and then you go to the (excellently written) walkthrough and feel like you're reading the strategy guide to becoming an airline pilot.
But once you "get it", the core loop is very satisfying and you keep coming back, and regular F95 games feel simple and barren and not "interactive" enough.
TLDR: it's an acquired taste, and I have acquired it.
I will give it another go @ some point !

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes