BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Is the rape tag something you do or something a villain does and is it avoidable? What do the mods do?
If you build up their fear you can coerce the girls into sex acts, which lowers your alignment. It's entirely avoidable.
The mods mostly add QOL stuff, and give you the option to reduce grind and tweak RNG in your favor.
Radioactive and Better Experience are not compatible, but do a lot of the same things, so use whichever you prefer.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If you build up their fear you can coerce the girls into sex acts, which lowers your alignment. It's entirely avoidable.
The mods mostly add QOL stuff, and give you the option to reduce grind and tweak RNG in your favor.
Radioactive and Better Experience are not compatible, but do a lot of the same things, so use whichever you prefer.
Probably won't use any but I take it as of now the MC is potentially the only rapist.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Do you really have to collect all the powers or is it an option?
You only have to collect 1 rank of Enhanced Senses. Everything else is optional. That said, some are more optional than others. A lot of game play hinges on Mind Control. No game play hinges on Mercurial Speed.

From a game play perspective, I'd rank the the importance of powers like this: rank 2 Enhanced Senses, 3 ranks of Flight, 1 rank of Mind Control, 1 rank Sympathic Link, the rest of Mind Control, Psychosism / rest of Sympathic Link, last rank of Enhanced Senses, Polymorphism, Armor of Terra, Mercurial Speed / Kinesis.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Pregnancy is not planned. Baal said it would be too much work to redraw all the scenes for one new fetish.
He's said recently that some pregnancy might be possible (i.e. not off the table but not planned), but it would be with limited women.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes