tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Errr... I believe one of the mods allows you to set the time but no, I don't think any of them allow you to skip around days.
thanks anyway, it's just super disincentivising to have to start over for the 7th time and be sitting around doing nothing while I wait for the night watch and tutor events to start

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
All but mind control. The game is effectively built around the MC gaining the power and rapid advancement pretty much hinges on using it. You can avoid it, but it'll undercut a lot of game play.

Most other stuff is entirely optional.

MMF threesomes are part of a couple of events where the woman has high Corruption or is under a specific insanity; one person's fetish has it as well. Completely avoidable. May want to look into one of the mods (Radioactive) to limit school vignettes to Billy-only.

Bukkake occurs infrequently with a couple of women as vignettes with high Corruption.

Rape is also completely avoidable. One woman's fetish is mock rape, so don't unlock that and don't engage is more violent personal interactions yourself and you won't see it.
There's a mind control option that you can use on the girls which will reduce their corruption every day, basically keeping them locked at 0 corruption for people who want to minimize the options for the girls to be promiscuous. There's also one that will restrict their affections to only Billy.

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
On the 3rd image the girl has a belly, but there is no pregnancy tag, is that cumflation by any chance? is it featured in the game?

pbam

May 22, 2018
On the 3rd image the girl has a belly, but there is no pregnancy tag, is that cumflation by any chance? is it featured in the game?
no pregnancy or cumflation here, and considering the amount of renders baal has to re-make/make it's very unlikely it ever would.

pbam

May 22, 2018
So, I'm not a fan of threesome (MMF), bukkake, rape, mindcontrol, thosectags can be avoid?
in theory, you can avoid the majority of those. but mind control is a pretty huge chunk of the game imho and aside from the rape fantasy of one girl this game doesn't have any actual explicit rape scenes.

Reactions: underoath27

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
do you need to download 44.00 before the v0.44.01 Hotfix or are they 2 seperate versions of the game?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Corruption is a mental state separate from emotions. There are a couple: inhibition is how expressive the person is (how willing they are to dress sexy and how likely they are to engage in sexual activity without the MC initiating are the biggest effects). Corruption is how far they are willing to go sexually (how hardcore the scene the MC walks in on is the biggest effect). There is a minimum Corruption requirement to unlock a person's fetish. See the appendix in my walkthrough for more detail on that.

Of emotions, the game tracks 4: Love, Lust, Anger, and Fear. It is trivial to use Love/Lust only.

Mind Control is a big topic. In effect, it lets you both alter consistent behaviour and take immediate control for other purposes. There are a lot of different effects.
Got it. Thank you so much! I guess I'll try it :)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
in theory, you can avoid the majority of those. but mind control is a pretty huge chunk of the game imho and aside from the rape fantasy of one girl this game doesn't have any actual explicit rape scenes.
Understood. Thank you!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Been following this game for years now, still in love with it. Still waiting for a power to permalock the unstable states rather than go off randomness and such.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
loved this game,problem is you cheat.then you are given too many options with no idea how to get certain scenes.time has moved on other games have raised the standard but thank you for the update.i look forward to your latest project and hope it gives as much fun as this one did.best wishes going forward :) (y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.44.01 Hotfix] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.91 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 555 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 538 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Martinand

Jan 13, 2019
Amazing! Thanks for the update!
Now I wait for the radioactive mod because I just can't handle how long this game takes so you can do stuff ( or I'm too dump to understand what to do )

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Been following this game for years now, still in love with it. Still waiting for a power to permalock the unstable states rather than go off randomness and such.
There pretty much is one for that.
Insanity Aura can turn temporary states into Deep Seated (basically permanent). It's not automatic, but can still happen.

Wiki linked in the OP is a valuable resource...

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes