Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Question about the mods. Is there a way with the mods to raise the talk and all that with them so the MC can talk to more people at a time? I have the aesthetic mod, DefenseLeagueHints mod, and the AONmod. And another question. Been a while since I played this, so how do you buy new power's now? I didn't see any way when I visited the Incentive place this time. Thanks for the help.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Hi I have an issue, which I have with every new version and I always forget the solution from last time. :D :D
My one was a "win" not a "pc" version and saves are not compatible (I believe due to different ren'py or something), how to make my saves accessible again? Thx.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi I have an issue, which I have with every new version and I always forget the solution from last time. :D :D
My one was a "win" not a "pc" version and saves are not compatible (I believe due to different ren'py or something), how to make my saves accessible again? Thx.
Wait for Passion3D's repacked version.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Question about the mods. Is there a way with the mods to raise the talk and all that with them so the MC can talk to more people at a time? I have the aesthetic mod, DefenseLeagueHints mod, and the AONmod. And another question. Been a while since I played this, so how do you buy new power's now? I didn't see any way when I visited the Incentive place this time. Thanks for the help.
Get a Discipline shot at Initative.
Go to Globex and use the catalog to find the power you want.
Click on buy or discount.

Reactions: Talmadge

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Danny does not appear in the kitchen on Monday after installing v0.44.03 Hotfix. Is this normal?
This version is pretty broke; Monday afternoon Mom, Sis and Danni are in the kitchen, and it immediately cuts to mom and Freddy in the Bedroom (if you've unlocked that path). If Sis and Freddy are an item, Danni and your path is broke (you'll have to 'Ignore' through the errors, but you'll still get the stats). And you'll be doing a lot of save-scumming, as Mom can 'softlock' into Movie Time and burn a whole day (and almost all your health) if you're not careful.

Best to give it a week or so, and let 0.44.1 hit before banging your head against the wall.

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "thisisme, publicación: 6097654, miembro: 73687"]
inicio rápido inicio rápido

iniciativa.influencia = 9999; globex.influence = 9999; school.influence = 9999; logistics.influence = 9999; player.reputation = 9999;
m. amor = 100; m.lust = 100; m.favor = 100;
sis.love = 100; sis.lust = 100; sis.favor = 100;
s.love = 100; s.lust = 100; s.favor = 100;
k.love = 100; k.lust = 100; k.favor = 100;
a.love = 100; lujuria = 100; a.favor = 100;
d.love = 100; d.lust = 100; d.favor = 100;
t.love = 100; t.lust = 100; t.favor = 100;
ch.love = 100; ch.lust = 100; ch.favor = 100;
n. amor = 100; n. lujuria = 100; n. favor = 100;
sd.love = 100; sd.lust = 100; sd.favor = 100;
sam.love = 100; sam.lust = 100; sam.favor = 100;
an.love = 100; an.lust = 100; un.favor = 100;
player.SB = 10; player.PB = 10; player.MB = 10;
player.social = 14; player.mental = 14; player.physical = 14;
player.fitness = 10; player.reflex = 10; player.stoicism = 10; player.leadership = 10; player.persuasion = 10; player.personality = 10; player.reasoning = 10; player.awareness = 10; player. concentración = 10;

com_enemy.modifiers.append ("loco")
[/CITA]
[QUOTE = "Morkin, publicación: 6098603, miembro: 27581"]
Si alguien está interesado, aquí hay algún código de consola que utilizo:

Pon el favor, el amor y la lujuria al máximo para todos los personajes:
para characterIterator en [a, ag, an, ao, ch, d, dan, der, fred, i, js, k, m, mm, my, n, pl, px, s, sam, sd, sis, su, t, tam, ts]: characterIterator.love = 100; characterIterator.lust = 100; characterIterator.favor = 100;

Configurar la reprogramación del asistente personal para todos los personajes:
para characterIterator en [a, ag, an, ao, ch, d, dan, der, fred, i, js, k, m, mm, my, n, pl, px, s, sam, sd, sis, su, t, tam, ts]: characterIterator.reprogram = 'Asistente personal +'

Esto es solo para el mod radioactivo.
Establezca la supresión del núcleo 'Billy Sexual' para todos los personajes:
para clave en RaChar: RaChar [clave] .CoreSuppression = 'BillySexual +'
[/CITA]
how to use the console? send image to understand easier please, thank you

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Any one know how to compete the Second Step of Tale of the Pantie Snatcher Quest.
It Says talk to Sandra but that is not triggering

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
how to use the console? send image to understand easier please, thank you
Shift-O opens the Console (big gray window). Copy-paste the commands into the window, press enter. MAKE SURE YOU ARE COPYING THE COMMANDS IN ENGLISH - some of the ones above have been translated out of EN and may not work.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious. Is the IC Taboo not able to be done any more? Used to you could do stuff with the mom and the sister. But now it says "Gross. You're related" and when you use X-Ray with them it says Gross, also. Just curious.

• Haha
Reactions: Johny Alfa

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Just curious. Is the IC Taboo not able to be done any more? Used to you could do stuff with the mom and the sister. But now it says "Gross. You're related" and when you use X-Ray with them it says Gross, also. Just curious.
It sounds like you haven't unlocked the incest fetish yet. You'll get it as you start unlocking new powers, I don't remember what power gives you the incet fetish though. You'll also need the mind control power so you can make them interested as well.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
that is mind control`s flaw (relatives is attractive). and if you want to have some fun with them you need suppress their family ties (via MC rank 2).
ps sister actually too young(Gross) and you need sympatetic link power`s flaw(younger is attractive).

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
that is mind control`s flaw (relatives is attractive). and if you want to have some fun with them you need suppress their family ties (via MC rank 2).
ps sister actually too young(Gross) and you need sympatetic link power`s flaw(younger is attractive).
I'm trying to find that Sympathetic Link Power Flaw. Where is that?

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I'm trying to find that Sympathetic Link Power Flaw. Where is that?
when you buying new power it`s have a flaw with it. you need to buy power [sympathic link] from globex (super clinic). go to the clinic and check catalog/
discipline training (flaw resistance) required for obtaining powers. one training level for one power. most left location on map(day-afternoon everyday)

ps just checked - some misspelling not sympatetic but SymPathic... still recognisable i think.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes