squidward

Jul 23, 2018
they did not work on the page for almost a year and sold it in december 21 to some [stereotype] people. they deleted the user forum earlier. i think now they just use old CG, rearranged it and lure visitors in to install malicious codes. don't go there without vpn/vm and cookie blocker.
This is the forum I use. I always use VPN anyways, but never got any suspicious connection warnings or anything.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
imagine if jab decided to follow on milftoon's footsteps and make a VN.
and to make things even better, it's Dat Ass game
He posted months ago on his baraag account he was planning making one and was searching for employees but he didn't say which IP he will use yet

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Valila and ABQ45

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
I would really love to see more Americunt Dragon. The last issue ended saying “to be continued”. It would be great if Jab continued this comic.

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
My Hot Ass Neighbor was good too. I hope that can continue as well. The mom “Wie” is hot and the anal is just so nice

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I do have a question...

Is it worth to spent $30 for the top tiered subcription on Jab's site???

Can someone accurately be able to say that there's new content being released?

I mean, the fact is that Jab's site doesn't have any sort of information regarding new releases and so, so spending money in something you're not sure if its being consistently updated is a waste in my books

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
you could always pay, check it out for yourself, and then cancel the purchase. worst case scenario, you're out 30 bucks.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I do have a question...

Is it worth to spent $30 for the top tiered subcription on Jab's site???

Can someone accurately be able to say that there's new content being released?

I mean, the fact is that Jab's site doesn't have any sort of information regarding new releases and so, so spending money in something you're not sure if its being consistently updated is a waste in my books
He shows his updates here

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
if I remember correctly, it took jab a year to finish the last 3 pages of Fucking Possible 2.
so i don't think he abandon Farm Lessons, he most likely put it on hold until he has time for it
It'll come out, but he's gotta put out his shit political hottakes on Twitter first.

• Haha
Reactions: petesimp and ABQ45

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
MORE JOB!!!

after getting positive reactions in my previous Upload from you guys, I decided to dig through my old broken-ass Hard Drive and get the rest of my collection.

it took a while but after a bucket of Tears............ I FINALLY GOT THEM!!!

25 More HQ Comics For you to Enjoy, My way of thanking you

View attachment 1947721

Like the previous post. the files are cbz type.
to open them you need to change the files type from cbz to rar and extract the images OR download and install CDisplay Ex

Enjoy, and thank you
Thanks a lot. A bunch of these I had but in varying degrees of quality; at least my collection will look somewhat decent now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ45
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote