diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
FYI... I'm working right now in a compilation of all available stuff of JAB, is going okay

question is:

Do you guys want only the available FULL chapters of the comics at hand, or want the unfinished ones as well (if available)???

****EDIT****

The folder is compressed using 7zip, there were other works / comics on the whole pack, mostly of the artist "Barnabie Bunny", which has done a few works for JAB, those were removed, because those aren't directly from JAB, so if you think there are some missing comics, that is the reason for it

I'm using Mediafire, because the site provides unlimited download speed on my country, your mileage may very

Last edited:

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
The folder is compressed using 7zip, there were other works / comics on the whole pack, mostly of the artist "Barnabie Bunny", which has done a few works for JAB, those were removed, because those aren't directly from JAB, so if you think there are some missing comics, that is the reason for it
Would you be willing to upload those other works/comics? I would appreciate it as I'm always looking for new comix.
Thanks either way.

President765

Aug 10, 2021
FYI... I'm working right now in a compilation of all available stuff of JAB, is going okay

question is:

Do you guys want only the available FULL chapters of the comics at hand, or want the unfinished ones as well (if available)???

****EDIT****

I'm using Mediafire, because the site provides unlimited download speed on my country, your mileage may very
Passwords plz

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019

question is:

****EDIT****

Is it most updated? If it is can u give upto which date it is updated. Thanks.

Dec 22, 2021

question is:

****EDIT****

I keep getting the error: cannot open file as 7z archive.
Anybody know how to fix this? or another way to extract the files?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
this is either a troll by JAB or he lost interest in this series and he's just doing it because he has to.
Agree. I think he's lost interest and is avoiding it in favor or starting new series or working on the same. He ought to find someone who'll take over the comix strip, but he won't. It's a shame.

Aug 7, 2018
Agree. I think he's lost interest and is avoiding it in favor or starting new series or working on the same. He ought to find someone who'll take over the comix strip, but he won't. It's a shame.
That sucks. They left off with it looking like the mom was going to fuck the other guy, and I really wish they would follow though on that. Anyone know where to find news from Jab? His twitter is mostly rambling.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I think Jab is leaving a ton of comics relating stuff that have characters that might look like underage, or can be interpreted as such, unfinished, in order to avoid possible lawsuits that can finish with Jab behind bars, unless is wiling to move the whole shebang to Japan where it's possible to publish such stuff, the downside of that is the "censoring" that comes with that

Ay Papi, Santo Playa, Keeping up with the Joneses, Americunt Dragon... well, you get the idea, all of those haven't been updated in quite a while, and I would doubt they would do anytime soon, the world have changed a lot in a decade, and remember that some of those works of Jab, date way back from earlier 2000's

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Little clarification if someone could, if I want to download them all (I do :love: ) I only need to download Part 1 - 4 and it's all in there now?
Or I also need to download the Jab (original res) or the HQ one or those last two links as well?

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
- Part 1 - 4 contain 7.5gig worth of comics, sketches and pin-up. the downside to it is most of the images are Low quality
Sample View attachment 2046762

- Jab (original res) AND Job HQ contain original resolution images. the downside is that it's only half of jabs comics in it. and there is no sketches and pin-up
Sample View attachment 2046764

what I recommend you to do is:-
1 - download parts 1 - 4 and extract the folders.
2 - download Jab (original res) and Job HQ and replace these ones with the old ones

it's going to be tedious. I know. but that's what you get for being a pirate.:p
May I ask where can I download "parts 1 - 4", "Jab (original res)" and "Job HQ" please? :confused:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote