Cheat Mod QSP Jack O Nine tails Cheat Menu Mod 1.1. INCROPERATED IN THE MAIN GAME.

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
Thanks, but I usually don't have enough time to be in charge of anything!!! It's best that you stay in charge and if I find anything I'll post here...

Well, I've tried contract slaves, and bought and captured ones, then sold for a number of NPC's, and got no rejection whatsoever... Can you give an example to who you're trying to sell???
I am talking about resident buyers or shop buyers not the ones contracted from slaver guild.

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
Downloaded the Gofile Loli version and...
Nope. Can't access to the cheat menu at all.

789.JPG

I've checked in qgen and the no_loli thing is set as 0
Not sure what's going with my game here that it doesn't fire up the cheat menu.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Did you replace jack.qsp? And did you then restart game or press F3 (reload .qsp)? Cheat mode works here, so seems to be on your end.

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
Did you replace jack.qsp? And did you then restart game or press F3 (reload .qsp)? Cheat mode works here, so seems to be on your end.
I've downloaded the 2.0.1 loli patch and then replaced the jack.qsp with the one provided (in Gofile) on this thread. Restarted the game... even restarted a new game too. No luck.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Are you in your home when you try opening cheat menu? I don't think you can be in town. You need to be in your home.

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
Are you in your home when you try opening cheat menu? I don't think you can be in town. You need to be in your home.
Just realized what the problem was... The qsp I've been overwriting was the loli patch qsp (from the 2.0.1 thread) instead of the loli cheat patch qsp (the one I got from here).

Now the cheat menu works properly now. So sorry for the commotion.
Geez... I feel so stupid >_<

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
Some bugs and stuff for you #Durpledore

In the slave cheat menu there is no music skill option, so if you take every possible option to rank S it will still be F ranked in music.

The Menu only opens in the home screen, so part of it overlaps with the slave training buttons.

There is no way to alter the virginity/vaginal tightness options even though they are listed.

Money is not listed anywhere.
Did you download the latest version?
I just updated the mod to 1.1

Reactions: Zirnitra

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Durpledore I have made the (beginnings) of an outfit system and macro/massbuying of clothing mod. Would it be okay for me to base my .qsp on yours? So as to avoid making more and more branches for .qsp. When my mod is finished, we could also do it the other way around, since my mod is not really a 'cheat' mod in itself.

EDIT: Framework of my mod complete. Just need to add more outfits to it now.

Last edited:

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
Version 1.1 Released with a lots of fixes
Durpledore I have made the (beginnings) of an outfit system and macro/massbuying of clothing mod. Would it be okay for me to base my .qsp on yours? So as to avoid making more and more branches for .qsp. When my mod is finished, we could also do it the other way around, since my mod is not really a 'cheat' mod in itself.

EDIT: Framework of my mod complete. Just need to add more outfits to it now.
Yes i don't see a problem with that. The only thing i ask is to please properly credit me and link this post.
If or when we do that around i will of course do the same.

Reactions: i107760

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I keep getting a white screen instead of game when re-placing the file for the mod(with the loli edition from gofile).

Edit: my bad. i didn't noticed the file on gofile was zipped as well and without it's extension and was forced to add the .7z to extract before placing in folder.

Reactions: Sole

Crimson12

May 16, 2019
how do you use the slave edit button? when i press it the actions on the left side of the screen disappear but nothing else

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
Durpledore I download the v2.1 but I can't access the cheat mod in "Story Mode/Custom Game". It looks like the cheat mod is only available in the Sandbox Game.

Story Mode:

1586182777804.png

Custom Game
1586182830719.png

Sandbox Game:

1586182871164.png

Could you fix it?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Durpledore I download the v2.1 but I can't access the cheat mod in "Story Mode/Custom Game". It looks like the cheat mod is only available in the Sandbox Game.

Story Mode:

View attachment 611147

Custom Game
View attachment 611149

Sandbox Game:

View attachment 611152

Could you fix it?
It's on purpose. Sandbox mode is THE cheat mode. Story and Custom are for more realistic and challenging gameplay. In any case, the content and the quests are the exact same, whichever mode you pick.

Reactions: eet789

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey everyone! Cant understand how to install loli cheat patch, by gofile i downloaded a some file without .qsp. What i am doing wrong?
Being on this thread for example ^^ The cheat mode has been included in the official game for a while, so the content of this thread is obsolete.

Just download latest Jack-o-nine-tails version on the main thread, and start a game in sandbox mode. The cheats will be available in the options. :)

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
i need some help so im using the HF version of jack o nine and when i try to replace my QSP file i only get white screen when running

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i need some help so im using the HF version of jack o nine and when i try to replace my QSP file i only get white screen when running
The HF version is incredibly outdated, we've moved past that two years ago, and I don't think anyone is playing it anymore.

The cheat menu mod is incorporated in v2.1 and v2.2 Alpha so you won't have to struggle with any white screen or complicated manipulations.