Cheat Mod QSP Jack O Nine tails Cheat Menu Mod 1.1. INCROPERATED IN THE MAIN GAME.

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
468318_1573260287880.png
Overview:
The mod allows you to view and modify several variables within the game, from energy levels to skills, psychology and even the slave's piercings.
The trainer is provided as-is, and standard "use at your own risk" caveats apply.
This mod is not created by me. I only updated it..
I cannot find the original author since the site where the original mod was hosted has been shut down. So i can't give proper credit.
As of 2.1 and onward the cheat mod is incorperated in the main game.
Go here: Jack o nine tails

Updated:09-11-2019
Game/Creator:
Old Huntsman - Community development since 2014
Powerairmax & in 2019
Modder:Durpledore
Contributors:
highlander00

Mod Version
: 1.1
Game Version: 2.0.1
Game Link
: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-nine-tails-v2-0-beta-qwertyu12359-powerairmax.390/
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Known Bugs.

Change-Log:

Loli edition?

Download: MEGA - - DOKO - NOPY - LEWD

1573260287880.png 1573260367586.png 1573260741286.png

Last edited:

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
So this won't work with loli edition, right?

THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE.
See the main post for 2.0.1 loli version.

No.
But you can easily make this loli compatible yourself.
Download the loli version from the original thread. Replace everything EXCEPT the jack.qsp file.
Open the qsp with qgen4 or 5.
Click on Utilities, then find / replace
type in "no_loli = 1" without the quotes in the upper white field. (leave the second white field empty)
click on new search
replace it with no_loli = 0
click on continue search
replace no_loli = 1
witch no no_loli = 0

You should have replaced 2 lines of code on 2 different pages. Start and init_game See Pics.

Click on Game, Save

Last edited:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Can you make one that works with the loli patch?

EDIT: saw the above, gonna try that now.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
AS OF 2.0.1 THIS IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE

No.
But you can easily make this loli compatible yourself.
Download the loli version from the original thread. Replace everything EXCEPT the jack.qsp file.
Open the qsp with qgen4 or 5.
Click on Utilities, then find / replace
type in "no_loli = 1" without the quotes in the upper white field. (leave the second white field empty)
click on new search
replace it with no_loli = 0
click on continue search
replace no_loli = 1
witch no no_loli = 0

You should have replaced 2 lines of code on 2 different pages. Start and init_game See Pics.

Click on Game, Save

I'm not sure this will work flawlessly. What the no loli version does in the qsp is:
remove these lines

and it modifies line 5 in generate_clone:
Code:
IF meta_type = 1: stock_type = RAND (loli_first, loli_last)" into "IF meta_type = 1: stock_type = RAND (young_first, young_last)
What I advise you to do Durpledore, is to create two versions, one for the no-loli version and one for the loli-one. That way, this won't confuse anyone into additional steps.

Reactions: Durpledore

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
I'm not sure this will work flawlessly. What the no loli version does in the qsp is:
remove these lines

and it modifies line 5 in generate_clone:
Code:
IF meta_type = 1: stock_type = RAND (loli_first, loli_last)" into "IF meta_type = 1: stock_type = RAND (young_first, young_last)
What I advise you to do Durpledore, is to create two versions, one for the no-loli version and one for the loli-one. That way, this won't confuse anyone into additional steps.
Yeah i already saw that. I made a second loli compatible version. Uploaded to GOFILE with a password

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
What exactly is the cheat mod?
The mod allows you to view and modify several variables within the game, from energy levels to skills, psychology and even the slave's piercings.
Edit Master stats and traits
Edit Slave stats and traits.
Certain Ingame cheats.

certain ingame cheats. energy, racing etc. see pics

Reactions: SilentSix

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
It seem that setting Titjob level is broken, not sure if in mod or game itself.
Titjob level? i can't find anything about that.
can you provide screenshots or clear direction when this bug appears? Does it has to do with the slave editor menu?

EDIT: I found the bug and i fixed it. Will be uploading fixed version shortly
EDIT2: Uploaded the file.

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Hopefully, you'll add an option for adding/removing sparks, and one for modifying a slave's musician skill. It gets a wee bit tedious after a while.

Also, on a related note, if you want a modder tag, give me a shout.

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Titjob level? i can't find anything about that.
can you provide screenshots or clear direction when this bug appears? Does it has to do with the slave editor menu?

EDIT: I found the bug and i fixed it. Will be uploading fixed version shortly
EDIT2: Uploaded the file.
Hi Durpledore, there were other bugs that I've found and fixed on my end, and others things that I've just changed to my taste :

If there's something wrong just tell me and I'll take a look!

Last edited:

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
Hi Durpledore, there were other bugs that I've found and fixed on my end, and others things that I've just changed to my taste :

If there's something wrong just tell me and I'll take a look!
holy shit :D. nice of you. The only thing i was doing was basically keeping the mod on live support. I didn't have the time to look at the mod and properly fix it.
The only thing i know will not work properly is the training multiplier. I didn't add that variable to the new training options.
Almost all of them work, except sport and fitness and musician i believe. But there could be others that don't work. I did not properly test it.
But i am thinking of removing it. With the slave and master editor, i don't see a reason why you need to have the training multiplier.
I will add these to the mod. Thank you. I will add you to my description.
If you want to properly maintain and update the mod, you may also take over complete development of the mod. With your own mod page. Just let me know.

Last edited:

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
I don't understand how to use this cheat mod, all the trained or modded girls gets rejected by the buyers even when i fulfill all their requirements.
even the unmodded girls gets rejected after adding this mod which is not the case when not using the mod and playing regularly.

highlander00

May 15, 2017
holy shit :D. nice of you. The only thing i was doing was basically keeping the mod on live support. I didn't have the time to look at the mod and properly fix it.
The only thing i know will not work properly is the training multiplier. I didn't add that variable to the new training options.
Almost all of them work, except sport and fitness and musician i believe. But there could be others that don't work. I did not properly test it.
But i am thinking of removing it. With the slave and master editor, i don't see a reason why you need to have the training multiplier.
I will add these to the mod. Thank you. I will add you to my description.
If you want to properly maintain and update the mod, you may also take over complete development of the mod. With your own mod page. Just let me know.
Thanks, but I usually don't have enough time to be in charge of anything!!! It's best that you stay in charge and if I find anything I'll post here...

I don't understand how to use this cheat mod, all the trained or modded girls gets rejected by the buyers even when i fulfill all their requirements.
even the unmodded girls gets rejected after adding this mod which is not the case when not using the mod and playing regularly.
Well, I've tried contract slaves, and bought and captured ones, then sold for a number of NPC's, and got no rejection whatsoever... Can you give an example to who you're trying to sell???

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
How are they rejected? what does the slaver say? Look at the tributes of the character and make sure she is properly dressed. It doesn't matter if she is basically a goddess. If she isn't dressed and groomed properly the slaver will reject her.