Cheat Mod QSP Jack O Nine tails Cheat Menu Mod 1.1. INCROPERATED IN THE MAIN GAME.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
ye i been reading and no idea how to make this work with the loli mod
Just download 2.2 alpha, and on the main menu, choose to do a Custom Start in easy mode.

You'll have the cheats available in the options (and loli included in the game).

If instructions on the post I linked above are unclear, tell me what exactly you don't understand and I'll try to reformulate it or give you screenshots of the steps to follow.

Reactions: Zenochar

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Sometime when create new custom game i cant bring slave editor button up. Dont know if this is a bug or not...

Jan322

May 20, 2018
The gofile link is not working - site is saying the file no longer exist, is this file accessible elsewhere?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The gofile link is not working - site is saying the file no longer exist, is this file accessible elsewhere?
I refer you to the title of the thread. The mod has been incorporated in the game, you don't need to download it anymore. Just download 2.2, do a custom start in Easy Mode, and you'll have the cheats menu in the options

galaxytachyon1

Mar 19, 2020
Any way to have the cheat menu in normal mode? I saw some post about a mod that enables the menu in all modes but can't find it anywhere...