Mod QSP Jack-o-Nine-Tails Developer Versions and Mods

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
RedGreen3 can you give me a more detailed description of what you did? I started a normal custom game without allocating any skill points, purchased vaginal beads, purchased a slave from the market, set the three rules, waited ten days, and the slave is still F-, Farid will pay 10 sparks for her, the subcontractor at the guild does not want her because she is not branded (and if I put a tattoo brand on her, he still does not want her). What am I missing?

daru

Oct 5, 2017
RedGreen3 can you give me a more detailed description of what you did? I started a normal custom game without allocating any skill points, purchased vaginal beads, purchased a slave from the market, set the three rules, waited ten days, and the slave is still F-, Farid will pay 10 sparks for her, the subcontractor at the guild does not want her because she is not branded (and if I put a tattoo brand on her, he still does not want her). What am I missing?
Sell it at the event auction, the one under the colosseum and pony events in the home screen. You can literally wait the day of the auction, go to the normal auctioner in the trade part of the city, buy a random slave, go back home and resell it for 1-2k. You'll never finish your money.

Can't give you my save since I caved in and cheated in more obedience, I had 15 and I raised it to 20, she did train then.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I started on Easy with everything maxed out living in the Bull Quarter, bought the first slave I saw at the market, assigned rules, waited ten days without doing anything, and then sold her at auction. She was branded with a magical brand. This was a brand new game and I just wanted to simulate continuing my old save. She had some random skills, but I don't think she had enough to qualify for D-.

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
I'm not sure if it's just me but the Chariot Races are an automatic loss every time an attempt is made in Normal Start Game, day 510+ The leave the house button works but the go home button stops working on Pre-Release n°4.

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
I noticed it on my day 911 quicksave so i went back to my save closest to that day, Then decade by decade checking and by day 510 it showed up. i went back to check just now on the same 510 days and it's working but on my day 911 save from my quicksave it's still not working.

I'm assuming it's one of those random bugs that eventually resolves itself.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
The Code link on the first page of this thread has been updated with fixes for all issues reported so far except the “go home button.” If you use an existing saved game with the update, be sure to press the “refresh databases” button on the top of the screen (small square with a plus symbol) after loading your saved game.