Mod QSP Jack-o-Nine-Tails Developer Versions and Mods

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I'm sorry for my poor English ability. o_O
When my slave rebelled against me, I defeat her quickly. However, I find that I got a new slave in my dungeon. It's weird, I mean, I got a slave because I defeated my slave. Literally, the word triumph means defeating my slave.
I think it's a bug.:unsure:
That does sound like a bug, yes. What was the last thing you did before she rebelled?

Victori

May 27, 2019
It happened to me too. In my case was after punishing her, in particular a "shame walk"
When I defeated her was like I defeated a monster on the border, same options and background. The resulting girl had the same stats but different picture.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
If you can make it happen again, can you give me a save from just before? I tried it just now on the latest dev build and it didn't happen for me.

Frosttwig

Sep 29, 2019
That does sound like a bug, yes. What was the last thing you did before she rebelled?
The slave was unwilling to accept my training. When my slave appeared to feel guilty, I decideed to flagellate her. It's too rebellious to accept my punishment, so she fought against me. There was no doubt that the benevolent and kind master managed to suppress the rebellion of his slave, but he was surprised to find that he got a new slave in the dungeon. Now he had two slaves at the same time.
I think there must be a logical error in 2.2dev.

Victori

May 27, 2019
Here is mine, just going back to home and punishing her for no reason with a naked walk, defeat her and you get a new dumped girl
P.D. I'm using a day or so old build from master ai patch
P.D2: Can we use our saves between these new builds?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
But I find a new problem......When I clicked Slave assignments and then click Gymnastics, there was no pic and I couldn't return to the menu.
Hm... I don't have that problem either, on the latest build, so could you try updating?

Base game:

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosttwig

Victori

May 27, 2019
The version from like 10 hours ago I got that blank screen when passing a day, using mi current save

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Here is mine, just going back to home and punishing her for no reason with a naked walk, defeat her and you get a new dumped girl
P.D. I'm using a day or so old build from master ai patch
P.D2: Can we use our saves between these new builds?
Yes, you can use the same saves between builds.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Fixed with the latest build, just updated.

It was an interesting bug: a stray variable that was set when you encountered the group of scum in the Fogs. If you had ever seen them, then in the future when you won a battle outside the Fog, you would encounter the bug.

Last edited:

Victori

May 27, 2019
ImperatorAugustusTertius I have another question, when you tell your assistant to conduct a lesson (blue "A" button), it says she has not enough skill to train the slave further, although she clearly has...
But if you go to the assistant profile you can click the give lesson button next to the skill and it works
Intended behaviour?

Victori

May 27, 2019
No, at the beginning she (isabella) only could teach endurance, now she can the top 3.
the first 2 she now has S+, the third b+ and the fourth B+ too, sooo...
Corretion (im dumb): she can when she has S+, the top 3, if she has B+ doesnt work

Last edited: