Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I came here because supposedly this mod has a cheat mode, but I can't seem to find one with it. From what I've read, it's at home, under Game Options, Cheats, but no such option exists in my version. Not sure why.

nimbo

Oct 11, 2017
I came here because supposedly this mod has a cheat mode, but I can't seem to find one with it. From what I've read, it's at home, under Game Options, Cheats, but no such option exists in my version. Not sure why.
Same happens to me, but it dosent show even if i start a newgame on easy

porriprimo

Jan 12, 2018
How do you save game? The only thing i kown is a "quick save" F5 and load quick save F2. Is there other way?

Detective97

Jan 3, 2019
I have many instances where I have fulfilled exact demands and the slave is still rejected, id this a bug?
Slave guild woman won't take gladiator, D- both conditions met (gladiator B+), Bull guy in 1st quarter of city wants D+ and gladiator, again rejected even though stats matched.
Am i missing something here?

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
I'm no longer involved with current JonT development, try asking on the game's actual thread instead please.
it does not mention you. found your thread after a thorough search.
are your mods still compatible with the latest version?

the game seriously feel lacking and incomplete without mods. it has immense potential but way too generic for what it is potential of. kinda disappointed.

really need mods for the game.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
it does not mention you. found your thread after a thorough search.
are your mods still compatible with the latest version?

the game seriously feel lacking and incomplete without mods. it has immense potential but way too generic for what it is potential of. kinda disappointed.

really need mods for the game.
Mods that came into existence kept being included inside the base game with every updates. That includes image packs, the Julia mod, the cheat mode, the Moo Mod, and a slightly reworked version of the outfit mod.

i107060 was actually the main developper of JONT for around half a year, so he's been able to include his vision and ideas into the game until he went to develop his own.

If you think the game is still lacking on some aspects, you're welcome to suggest some features you'd like. Then, if you're frustrated with the speed of developpment, you're welcome to create your own mod. That's what I did, I used to be just playing, then I was frustrated with some things so I worked on it and decided to give to others what was necessary for myself.

If you do make a mod, we'll include it in the base game given it's enough lore-friendly and balanced. If not, we'll at least link to it for others to be able to find it.

Deacon202078

Dec 9, 2023
Overview
This page will have links to my modifications for Jack-o-nine-tails. You can also find development builds for the main game on the gitgud. If you want to update to a development build, you can follow my instructions below to update from the gitgud. My mod only works with the loli version of the game. Loli and mod are not always fully up-to-date, but I update them frequently.

Changelog for every change I make can be found here:
The branch for the loli version can be found here:
The branch for my mod(includes loli) can be found here:

Installation Tutorial
1) Download a branch. , or . CHOOSE AND DOWNLOAD ONE ONLY.
2) Download images: (and , for loli and mod). FOR LOLI/MOD, YOU NEED BOTH.
3) Put the images in game/content, overwriting base with loli.
4) You can now launch the game.

Updating
1) Download jack.qsp for base, loli or mod.
2) If changes to database files, press "refresh database" button.
NOTE: Only do this when you know for certain no updates to other files/images, so for small updates.

Outfit and Macro System
With this modification, you can swap between outfits with 1 button press, and buy sets of items and perform actions(i.e. piercing your slave). Menu is in Domestic Issues.
When I am done adding all outfits, and have finished my mod, the outfit system might be added to the main game. If you have an outfit you would like me to implement, just tell me, and I will consider it.
View attachment 485057
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: Text files attached to this post are there for historic reasons, since most of it has been merged into the base game now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i followed the instructions but the screen is white with no images

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i followed the instructions but the screen is white with no images
You may have done this step incorrectly: "Put the images in game/content"

You can share screenshots of how your folders look like, especially where pic and sound are.

Edit: the macro mod is outdated and not maintained, it might also simply not work anymore. There is a variant of it in the stable v2.2.3 of the game, maybe you should download it instead. Search for the official Jack-o-nine-tails thread.

Ximus

Nov 26, 2023
You may have done this step incorrectly: "Put the images in game/content"

You can share screenshots of how your folders look like, especially where pic and sound are.

Edit: the macro mod is outdated and not maintained, it might also simply not work anymore. There is a variant of it in the stable v2.2.3 of the game, maybe you should download it instead. Search for the official Jack-o-nine-tails thread.
Hi qwertyu12359! Any way on QSP to check if certain folder exists? Trying to personalize slaves art per ID. Did it in a way that EVERY slave need to have a folder with her ID created in /pic/girls/ But want to avoid it with some simple IF in display_pic section... Like to check if personal folder /pic/girls/sex_scenes/0020 exists, than we use pics from this folder, else form the /pic/girls/sex_scenes/

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi qwertyu12359! Any way on QSP to check if certain folder exists? Trying to personalize slaves art per ID. Did it in a way that EVERY slave need to have a folder with her ID created in /pic/girls/ But want to avoid it with some simple IF in display_pic section... Like to check if personal folder /pic/girls/sex_scenes/0020 exists, than we use pics from this folder, else form the /pic/girls/sex_scenes/
Hi, that's a great idea (y)

Not sure how to answer your question, I have very limited experience with coding.

I'll let ImperatorAugustusTertius or any other competent coder answer your question :)

Ximus

Nov 26, 2023
Hi, that's a great idea (y)

Not sure how to answer your question, I have very limited experience with coding.

I'll let ImperatorAugustusTertius or any other competent coder answer your question :)
Thanks! For now I have an idea to create .ini or .json file and add the list of available personal folders in it. But this is additional workload for the user and +1 record in help file :)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ximus

Ximus

Nov 26, 2023
Finished custom art per slave coding. Works fine. Now learning how to generate consistant images in SD. And i'm not sure about style yet. Realistic, anime, semireal...

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Finished custom art per slave coding. Works fine. Now learning how to generate consistant images in SD. And i'm not sure about style yet. Realistic, anime, semireal...
Main game (v1.21) mostly went with 90s anime style. When I added pictures, I used 's artstyle as a reference, as it looked like an agglomerate of what was already in the game (but the best of it).

I've seen ways to reproduce this style with SD: , ,

Another way to go is to follow what bews is doing. Which is anime style, but more recent, like this: long_hair_very_long_hair_double_bun_two_side_up_bow-shaped_hair_purple_eyes_ahog...png (for more details, try to look for posts by him on the main thread)

Reactions: Ximus

Ximus

Nov 26, 2023
Main game (v1.21) mostly went with 90s anime style. When I added pictures, I used 's artstyle as a reference, as it looked like an agglomerate of what was already in the game (but the best of it).

I've seen ways to reproduce this style with SD: , ,

Another way to go is to follow what bews is doing. Which is anime style, but more recent, like this: View attachment 3332499 (for more details, try to look for posts by him on the main thread)
Personally i'm not a fan of 90s style, looking for something modern. For now 'keyvisual' style looks promising. Also, have an idea to use different characters lora to make slaves visually recognazible, but here it will be hard to align the character with perks, lik e Marcille can't probably have any 'egzibicionizam' perk or masochistic one... But she can eat a lot without getting fat for example xD Here are few examples of style I selected.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote