Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Personally i'm not a fan of 90s style, looking for something modern. For now 'keyvisual' style looks promising. Also, have an idea to use different characters lora to make slaves visually recognazible, but here it will be hard to align the character with perks, lik e Marcille can't probably have any 'egzibicionizam' perk or masochistic one... But she can eat a lot without getting fat for example xD Here are few examples of style I selected.
I'm fine with the style you chose, it looks good

Try to be careful with anatomy. 01 has fingers fused with the skin (also, laptops behind, along with smartphones and TVs that's a nono). 02 has weird lower legs and forearm positions.

Also, "lolz" images (below certain visible age) on the threads are not allowed (not my rule, just saying so you don't get in trouble (y) ).

Ximus

Nov 26, 2023
I'm fine with the style you chose, it looks good

Try to be careful with anatomy. 01 has fingers fused with the skin (also, laptops behind, along with smartphones and TVs that's a nono). 02 has weird lower legs and forearm positions.

Also, "lolz" images (below certain visible age) on the threads are not allowed (not my rule, just saying so you don't get in trouble (y) ).
These were just an example of design)) Ofc, I will do better anatomy and other stuff. And for loli content, yeap, i heard this rule, so the loli pack will be published separately, somewhere on atf maybe.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qwertyu12359
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote