Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Overview
This page will have links to my modifications for Jack-o-nine-tails. You can also find development builds for the main game on the gitgud. If you want to update to a development build, you can follow my instructions below to update from the gitgud. My mod only works with the loli version of the game. Loli and mod are not always fully up-to-date, but I update them frequently.

Changelog for every change I make can be found here:
The branch for the loli version can be found here:
The branch for my mod(includes loli) can be found here:

Installation Tutorial
1) Download a branch. , or . CHOOSE AND DOWNLOAD ONE ONLY.
2) Download images: (and , for loli and mod). FOR LOLI/MOD, YOU NEED BOTH.
3) Put the images in game/content, overwriting base with loli.
4) You can now launch the game.

Updating
1) Download jack.qsp for base, loli or mod.
2) If changes to database files, press "refresh database" button.
NOTE: Only do this when you know for certain no updates to other files/images, so for small updates.

Outfit and Macro System
With this modification, you can swap between outfits with 1 button press, and buy sets of items and perform actions(i.e. piercing your slave). Menu is in Domestic Issues.
When I am done adding all outfits, and have finished my mod, the outfit system might be added to the main game. If you have an outfit you would like me to implement, just tell me, and I will consider it.
Capture.PNG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: Text files attached to this post are there for historic reasons, since most of it has been merged into the base game now.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Judging from the screenshot, you'd need to:
1) Create the icons in the UI overhaul folder.
2) Put a backspace before "(120$)", for homogeneity.
3) Align the new created buttons with the "back" and "cancel" button. (rather than having them stand above).

I'll put the mod in the first post after all that, and provided that it doesn't have any bugs left.

About implementing it directly in the original version, we'll see how it's possible to implement it inside the equipment menu, in a transparent way; that won't bloat the main menu.

Anyway, nice work, and done really fast. Congrats!

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
qwertyu12359 I've released version 1.0, it has images for all the buttons now and works flawlessly (from what I can tell, anyway), I've not added new button images, because I'm not a graphical person, I've just selected fitting images to use from already existing images. Also tells you what is happening when you click on one of the routines, with a fitting background image. (bedroom for outfits, street for macros)

Should work as desired now, if anyone has any outfit suggestions I will implement them for 1.1. The only thing I'm still considering doing is hiding the macro system behind requiring all the central forum items, so that new players can't use them.

I don't know if it will be possible to implement it into the slave equipment menu, but it would be very easy for you to just remove the macro routines that I've made, and use only the equipment routines. So that might be good enough to go into the main game, if not, let me know how you want it changed.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I've released v1.3 of my mod. It's now finished, until game is updated, and/or item balance is changed (such that new outfits are better). Or if I come up with more ideas for outfits than I have now...

I've also released v0.2 of my patrician rewards mod, it lets you buy the house you have been renting when a patrician, and not have to pay rent every decade. I'm also thinking about making the guards in other districts more respectful if you're a White Town patrician. If you have any other cool ideas for patrician rewards, let me know. EDIT: Dialogue is coming in v0.3!

I'm working hard on a play-along kind of guide to reach White Town Patrician on Hardcore as Nerd in less than 75 days. It's going very well so far, I have day 1 through 10 finished, and am making very rapid progress. I think I will be able to beat the game by day 50... Hopefully. My guide will provide you with the exact steps you need to take, as well as explanations on various mechanics/tricks I am using. If anyone is interested in my guide so far, feel free to PM and I'll send it to you.

v0.1 of item changes, and v0.1 of bugfixes are also released now. These will be implemented into version 2.1 of the main game, but for now you can get them here :) If anyone has any other suggestions for mods/changes, let me know.

Last edited:

Mizzu66

Oct 6, 2018
In my opinion "learning outfits" would be nice - for example:

Gladiatrix:
  • Chainmail Bikini
  • Spiked collar
  • Carbon Fiber Gloves
  • Tabi Socks
Secretary:
  • School Uniform
  • Stylish Glasses
and maybe a "mood" outfit:
  • Wedding Dress
  • Headband
  • Collar and leash

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
In my opinion "learning outfits" would be nice - for example:

Gladiatrix:
  • Chainmail Bikini
  • Spiked collar
  • Carbon Fiber Gloves
  • Tabi Socks
Secretary:
  • School Uniform
  • Stylish Glasses
and maybe a "mood" outfit:
  • Wedding Dress
  • Headband
  • Collar and leash
I'm about halfway done with adding these, and extra slave training skill outfits :) Keep your eyes peeled. I also plan to add a little 'easter egg' slave to the game, with conditions (if possible): Playing Nerd on Hardcore, White Town Patrician before decade 8. She will be a loli little sister character, just for fun.
EDIT:
Just need 2 come up with 1 more big outfit idea, to have a button to buy it, and one last button to equip it.

EDIT2: They've all been added, just need to add the easter egg slave now.

EDIT3: It kind of turned into a bigger project... Sorry for the delay, but updating the .qsp files is really tedious, so I'm waiting until it's done.

EDIT4: It's been released along with many other things Mizzu66.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

r136a1

Sep 29, 2019
i107760 can you make a mod that makes cannibalism optional? If you can do that with lolis why not cannibalism?

I know a lot of people who want to play this game are put off by loli or cannibalism or both.

Reactions: faurkhas

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
i107760 can you make a mod that makes cannibalism optional? If you can do that with lolis why not cannibalism?

I know a lot of people who want to play this game are put off by loli or cannibalism or both.
How exactly do you mean? I believe there is a toggle for gore already, but perhaps that just disables the images, never tried. Do you want me to grey out all the options that involve cannibalism when that setting is selected?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Every time I update this mod, or add it to the game, the save breaks. :(

Had initially v2.0.0 where I had a fairly advanced game (year 70+, almost all Necropolis tenant services fulfilled, 2 S+ slaves), I updated to v2.0.1 and added this mod, save broke and could not load it no matter what I did. Added Cheat Mod then to get close to where I used to be, then was about 30 more years into that new game, and updated this mod with latest addon, now that save is broken as well.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016

Had initially v2.0.0 where I had a fairly advanced game (year 70+, almost all Necropolis tenant services fulfilled, 2 S+ slaves), I updated to v2.0.1 and added this mod, save broke and could not load it no matter what I did. Added Cheat Mod then to get close to where I used to be, then was about 30 more years into that new game, and updated this mod with latest addon, now that save is broken as well.
I don't have an explanation for that, I've updated several times in my play-through without a problem. What does 'broken' mean? Could you post the save here so I can take a look? In any case, v2.1 of the main game is about to be released, so if you are planning to start a new game, I would wait for that. :) And sorry for any problems, but as said, have not noticed them myself.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I would post them, but my first save is 19 MB, my second is 17 MB, and neither can be attached here. If the game is updating anyway I don't see much of a point posting them, I can upload to somewhere like mega if you think they could be useful.

When I say the save is broken, I mean that when I open the menu and click my save to load it after updating the mod, there's a slight freeze in the interface as it goes out of focus, and then nothing happens, my save don't get loaded like it would before updating, it just stays on the screen before. This is the same regardless of load from main start menu, or from starting a new game and load from that slum apartment.

I would guess most likely a conflict between your mod and the cheat mod, some file is being overwritten by both and the game doesn't like that. Of course if that's true, my previous save was probably borked anyway as far as this mod is concerned and it may not really matter...

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
My mod already has the cheat mod included, so that shouldn't be the problem. In any case, it's a shame you're experiencing trouble. If you go back to a clean 2.0.1 install, does your save then work again, or does it stay broken? If you don't feel like testing, no problem. I'm making v2.1 right now, so that will be posted shortly I imagine.

Reactions: Zurrlock

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

My guess is you haven't checked the "ignore version check when loading" button, in the "game" tab of the window.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
My guess is you haven't checked the "ignore version check when loading" button, in the "game" tab of the window.
... yeah I didn't know that was a thing so there's probably the issue! Thank you! And of course I deleted the game and save meanwhile in prep for v2.1, sigh, oh well, pretty sure I have the technique ready for maxing out my guy by now at least. :)

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Just so it's said, sorry for being the "you broke my game" guy, and also thanks for both of your works on this disturbingly addictive monstrous game, which I'm liable to be spending a lot more time playing than I probably should.

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
I got the sister event and now every time I go to the Vatican it happens again. I get a new copy of the starting sister slave that either A - replaces the current one I have with a less skilled version or B - replaces another slave.

Makes it impossible to do the Missions the Cardinal asks you to do.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I got the sister event and now every time I go to the Vatican it happens again. I get a new copy of the starting sister slave that either A - replaces the current one I have with a less skilled version or B - replaces another slave.

Makes it impossible to do the Missions the Cardinal asks you to do.
I forgot to check for something, my bad. I'll update the mod soon when I'm done making v2.1 of the game.
EDIT: It's fixed, if you want to fix it in your game right now, because updating mod itself will take a bit, use qgen, select jack.qsp and then do:
interface/interaction_city, ctrl+f for: !VATICAN, then replace:
Code:
IF julia_start = 2:
  interaction_city = 9003
  gt 'interaction_city'
END
with:
Code:
IF julia_start = 2 and julia_met = 0:
  julia_met = 1
  interaction_city = 9003
  gt 'interaction_city'
END

Last edited:

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Hello, me again. I'm testing current version on a new game, currently on the easy mode the sister shows up regardless of the character you chose (I am playing the Nobleman option, who hardly looks like a "young boy"), also the sister will replace your assistant if you go get her and already have an assistant, I had a near perfected Isabella in the assistant spot and no slave, for some reason I figured sister would end up in slave spot, since she didn't Isabella got removed from the game, fortunately I have a decade auto-save a couple of days back. For now I will just leave the sister alone.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hello, me again. I'm testing current version on a new game, currently on the easy mode the sister shows up regardless of the character you chose (I am playing the Nobleman option, who hardly looks like a "young boy"), also the sister will replace your assistant if you go get her and already have an assistant, I had a near perfected Isabella in the assistant spot and no slave, for some reason I figured sister would end up in slave spot, since she didn't Isabella got removed from the game, fortunately I have a decade auto-save a couple of days back. For now I will just leave the sister alone.
Yeah the sister mod is a little buggy, didn't get to iron the bugs out due to being busy with making version 2.1, this weekend I will update my mod for 2.1 though and fix that issue. Uploading version 2.1 right now, will post archives when I can to the main game's thread. Have some real life stuff to do this week, hence being a little slow with things. EDIT: I have updated the mod, adding download link now :) It's for v2.1 of the main game, loli mode only for now, can't be bothered to maintain more .qsp files.

On easy mode, the sister is supposed to always show up though, that's an intended feature ^^ People thought Nerd only and the conditions were too hard, so I implemented the easy mode 'shortcut'. I definitely need to fix the fact that it does not check if you have an assistant, thanks for the bug report.

EDIT: updated mod for v2.1 , will update my thread this weekend, too busy now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zurrlock

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
While playing in Sandbox mode and using cheats, pressing the Slave Editor button just removes the general interface on the left of the screen (Slave Activities/Assignments, etc) but doesn't bring up anything new. Editing master still works fine however.

This is from downloading the 2.1 version in your link, the updated latest L patch from the main page, and then adding your mod onto that.

Moved the post over here since it had nothing to do with the main game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote