Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
While playing in Sandbox mode and using cheats, pressing the Slave Editor button just removes the general interface on the left of the screen (Slave Activities/Assignments, etc) but doesn't bring up anything new. Editing master still works fine however.

This is from downloading the 2.1 version in your link, the updated latest L patch from the main page, and then adding your mod onto that.

Moved the post over here since it had nothing to do with the main game.
Indeed, the first time I click on it, it doesn't open the cheat menu. Is this only happening with my mod installed, or with the base game too?
Can you try clicking cheats, then when it doesn't work, click back, and then click cheats again? It works for me then, somehow.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I haven't tried with the regular stand-alone cheat mod no, so I've only tried with your mod. If the stand-alone cheat has been updated I can try with that if you wish (unless the cheat mod has been integrated into the main game by now that is).

And the entire center "room" interface is just blank, the regular menu there vanishes with nothing at all replacing it, so there's no back to click, unless that is there's a keyboard hotkey to go back that I am not aware of.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Update, and I'm not sure why I didn't try this before, but if instead of using the [Slave Editor] button once added up to the main interface go [Game Options] -> [Cheats] -> [Edit Slave], editing slaves work just fine, just used it to put Isabella back to the level she was in my previous save. It's just the [Slave Editor] button that does nothing.

While at it, just to mention, an ability to edit the slave's Fame (she used to be Legendary, guess she's going back in the ring a few more times) and Endurance (though that one I'm not sure if is perhaps directly related to Sport and Fitness skill, if so ignore that part) would be nice since you can edit all of the rest.

Also, some way of altering the images on the Anatomy page, or at least have them update to alterations from the cheat menu would be nice. I don't like pierced nipples, but when I removed that from a slave I had bought that came pre-pierced, the anatomy image continued showing the pierced nips. It also doesn't change if you alter breast size.

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
OP is updated for the latest changes I made for the game, and my outfit. Also you can use cheats in every mode, not only sandbox. To install: Just download the archive, then download the images in steps 2 and 5. Took me a while to rewrite this thread, but hope it's clear now. If you want the most up to date changes, this is the thread where you can get them :)

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I am guessing that the updated files on first page does not include the fixed qsp files that vastly improved saving and loading times? Because my saving and loading back to the point where I can go do a bio break while it's saving.

EDIT: replacing the relevant file with this one fixes the saving and loading to lightning fast times again, pretty sure it works with the rest of this mod from what I can see; https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...munity-developpment.390/page-130#post-2822055

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Yeah that is not included yet, since they seemed to still be developing it. Will be bundled with v2.2 for sure though since as you said it works great. Also works just fine with development builds I make, so would advise using it as you said.

akeldema

Nov 15, 2018
I'm finding whenever I try and install the development version + your mod now i'm just getting a black screen after selecting a character.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I'm finding whenever I try and install the development version + your mod now i'm just getting a black screen after selecting a character.
How exactly did you install it? Did you download the gofile archive, and then download the imagepacks and install those in the right locations?

akeldema

Nov 15, 2018
I went through the full steps 1-11 to install the dev build. as the gofile archive was asking me for a password and I either lack the intelligence or eyesight to find it.

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Password probably is jack, sorry about that. I will redo how the loli patch is applied, because right now the way is quite finicky. I would suggest you just download and install the archive, overwriting all files you currently have, and it should work. SoonTM I will simplify the process. I'm gonna guess it/you failed at the step where you run the lolipatcher, if it went well, it should have changed 8 things in 2 files.

EDIT: I've uploaded archive again, this time it should NOT have a password.

Last edited:

akeldema

Nov 15, 2018
I believe it changed 7 in 1 off the top of my head not able to confirm it for a while.
Thanks for the archive I'll try that instead

akeldema

Nov 15, 2018
Password probably is jack, sorry about that. I will redo how the loli patch is applied, because right now the way is quite finicky. I would suggest you just download and install the archive, overwriting all files you currently have, and it should work. SoonTM I will simplify the process. I'm gonna guess it/you failed at the step where you run the lolipatcher, if it went well, it should have changed 8 things in 2 files.

EDIT: I've uploaded archive again, this time it should NOT have a password.
I have done a fresh install with your archive this time, all 3 game modes return this screen after selecting character, with nothing in the background ever loading 2020-01-11 17_10_45-Jack-o-nine-tails v2.1 (no-loli edition).png

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I have done a fresh install with your archive this time, all 3 game modes return this screen after selecting character, with nothing in the background ever loading View attachment 512769
Shit... I fucked something up. Not sure what exactly, I guess I fucked it up when I made the new archive without a password, it worked before. Let me take a look. EDIT: I've fixed it, here's a new download akeldema:

I'm very sorry about it not working before, right now redoing how loli patch works, will make things much easier. EDIT2: I've reworked how the loli patch works, it's now much easier to apply. I'll keep the archive updated too for new versions.

Hopefully it all works now, and thanks a lot for the bug reports.

Last edited:

faurkhas

May 21, 2018
Shit... I fucked something up. Not sure what exactly, I guess I fucked it up when I made the new archive without a password, it worked before. Let me take a look. EDIT: I've fixed it, here's a new download akeldema:

I'm very sorry about it not working before, right now redoing how loli patch works, will make things much easier. EDIT2: I've reworked how the loli patch works, it's now much easier to apply. I'll keep the archive updated too for new versions.

Hopefully it all works now, and thanks a lot for the bug reports.
Having same problem. Btw, that archive is L/NoN-L? Base only or already Patched by you?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Having same problem. Btw, that archive is L/NoN-L? Base only or already Patched by you?
The archive is Loli + Mod, and already patched. You would just need to install the images in the right location(game/content). Could you zip your folder, without images, and upload it for me so I can check where you're going wrong? Because it should work, it works from me when I just download that zip, unzip, and press the executable to run the game. I'll re-download the archive one last time to see if it still works for me, just to be sure. Anyway, made some more updates to the .git, so will soon post a new archive as well. EDIT: Unpacking and just running the .exe works for me, see screenshot attached. (It's white because I did not install images).

Last edited:
Reactions: faurkhas

faurkhas

May 21, 2018
The archive is Loli + Mod, and already patched. You would just need to install the images in the right location(game/content). Could you zip your folder, without images, and upload it for me so I can check where you're going wrong? Because it should work, it works from me when I just download that zip, unzip, and press the executable to run the game. I'll re-download the archive one last time to see if it still works for me, just to be sure. Anyway, made some more updates to the .git, so will soon post a new archive as well. EDIT Unpacking and just running the .exe works for me, see screenshot attached.
I'm not having this issue anymore, thanks and appreciate the help. The new archive fixed it. I'm guessing i was following previous guide on page 1 and did more things than necessary resulting in a broken game. Current guide is transparent and perfect. i would just add info about the archive - thats it's patched and modded.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I've rewritten the OP a little to make it more clear, and that to make it clear that my mod right now is only for the loli version of the game. (Due to laziness, I would have to maintain two branches of it if I wanted to give the option to use non-loli version. Rather just have to maintain one).

faurkhas

May 21, 2018
I've rewritten the OP a little to make it more clear, and that to make it clear that my mod right now is only for the loli version of the game. (Due to laziness, I would have to maintain two branches of it if I wanted to give the option to use non-loli version. Rather just have to maintain one).
Cool. One more question: do I need to follow steps 5 and 6 if i downloaded archived version of the game?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Cool. One more question: do I need to follow steps 5 and 6 if i downloaded archived version of the game?
If you downloaded the archive from my OP, you don't need to do those. You only need to download the image files base and loli(step 3). I see that I forgot to update the "follow steps 2 and 5" part in the OP, thanks for bringing that up, it has been changed now.

Reactions: faurkhas
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote