Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Well, time to redownload this game for the 4th time.

Say I wanted to download the 1.7.6 version, should I use the 1.7.5 -> 1.8 patch or should I wait for a 1.7.6 -> 1.8 one? Or do I wait for someone to make a lite version on 1.7.5? I ain't dowloading like 5GB if it's not torrent.
Also, can I assume that the animation pack will always work with the latest build (1.8 in this case)?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Well, time to redownload this game for the 4th time.

Say I wanted to download the 1.7.6 version, should I use the 1.7.5 -> 1.8 patch or should I wait for a 1.7.6 -> 1.8 one? Or do I wait for someone to make a lite version on 1.7.5? I ain't dowloading like 5GB if it's not torrent.
Also, can I assume that the animation pack will always work with the latest build (1.8 in this case)?
You should be OK to place the 1.8 patch on top of the 1.7.6 lite version that is linked in this post. That should cut down on the amount of downloading required by quite a bit.

I should warn you to not use any saved games that were made in prior versions.

Also thanks for the reminder to make a torrent download option available.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
OK I'm finished with the leave scenes and I also reworked the torture scenes kinda (I just added better and more of general images there). as for lesbo images in addition to the duplicates I added new ones (the still 0 ones) and both are ready for review sir qwertyu
lesbo

torture
Thank you ;) I assume the .gif were in the game already, and the .png are the new ones?

If that's so, I've missed some things back when checking the game. For exemple, "lesbo_black_long.gif"; the girl's hair are blue and the picture is censored. Here are the pictures that either need to be removed or replaced (based on your own motivation, as long as there are no "0" in the sheet, we're fine):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise, good work. Some pictures are really beautiful. ;)

And for Torture:
Damn some of those scenes are fucked up. We're gonna become psychos :LOL:

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Welcome to Jack. Thread owner is a bit of a noob and certainly doesn't have everything together yet.

1.7.5 has a good selection of pictures and animated scenes. You can try downloading some of the art addons but 1.7.5 is pretty good for now. You should get the fantastic 1.8 version that you can find here just place those files over the top of 1.7.5 and you will have many enhanced features. There are a few bugs but 1.7.5 isn't bug free either.

Let us know if you have any questions, Wiki linked in first post is pretty good.
thanks ill download it now : )

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Welcome to Jack. Thread owner is a bit of a noob and certainly doesn't have everything together yet.

1.7.5 has a good selection of pictures and animated scenes. You can try downloading some of the art addons but 1.7.5 is pretty good for now. You should get the fantastic 1.8 version that you can find here just place those files over the top of 1.7.5 and you will have many enhanced features. There are a few bugs but 1.7.5 isn't bug free either.

Let us know if you have any questions, Wiki linked in first post is pretty good.
yeah i was lost there, so many stuff there to download xD

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Thank you ;) I assume the .gif were in the game already, and the .png are the new ones?
nope it's a mix cause when we declared switching from gif to png i already had some finished as gifs (btw i unified the image format of the game so now every single picture in the game be it a background or a button or a girl or an npc, everything is png format, "that till i finish my new UI overhaul which will contain moving images so gifs will make an appearance again then in some places)

open spoiler for details
:
Otherwise, good work. Some pictures are really beautiful. ;)
thank you, glad you liked some of them
And for Torture:
Damn some of those scenes are fucked up. We're gonna become psychos :LOL:
we already are my friend :p

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
Hi everyone, this game was one of the first I ever found and I've had a lot of fun with it. I see it's getting plenty of update love, but the English is still pretty dodgy. To whoever's currently working on it, if you're willing to give me a step-by-step guide on how to modify the game files and "give them back" to you in updated form, I'm offering to go through and fix all the English.

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
OK so I had a slave for more than 50 days and I could not raise her obediance? How the fuck do you raise that? Everything from the tutorial doesn't seem to work.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
OK so I had a slave for more than 50 days and I could not raise her obediance? How the fuck do you raise that? Everything from the tutorial doesn't seem to work.
Try casting auspex to read your slave's aura. If it's much stronger than the slaver's aura she might be a hard one to break. On the rules tab, select "force humility", when you get a message at the start of a day that she won't obey, punish her with a punishment method your slaver is skilled at (whipping, bondage or torture). You will need to rent a dungeon (at the real estate office) to use some of the harsher punishments. Obedience should raise when she's punished while feeling guilty, or rewarded while feeling merit. It may be very hard with some slaves while your slaver is still inexperienced, it might be best to sell her and try with another. Your slaver's aura will strengthen as he has success and increases skills, so it will become easier to bend rebellious slaves to your will.

I recommend trying the tutorial, there's a slave named Helen that is fairly easy to raise obedience on. Practice punishments and rewards with her, in my opinion. There's great tips for getting started in the "Release Notes.rtf" file in your Jack folder, highly recommended reading.

Last edited:

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Hi everyone, this game was one of the first I ever found and I've had a lot of fun with it. I see it's getting plenty of update love, but the English is still pretty dodgy. To whoever's currently working on it, if you're willing to give me a step-by-step guide on how to modify the game files and "give them back" to you in updated form, I'm offering to go through and fix all the English.
that's awesome, i would love to help you in your endeavor, when you download the game you will find a folder with the qgen in it that you can use to open the qsp file that contains the code lines for the game, once you open the jack.qsp head to database and click on the plus sign to expand it's contents, the majority of the dialog lines are in #txt and #txt_2. that should cover 98% of the english text the game displays, but if you wanted to change the text of something like an item description or an icon text then that's a bit more time consuming since that's hard-coded in the qsp where it's not kept in one place but manually written as a part of the actual code line that execute the icon command action, if what you needed to fix was in #txt and #txt_2 then by all means do so, the way you can give me the finished work to implement it by copying the contents from #txt and #txt_2 and individually copying each into a text file and sending them to me by whichever way you see fit. if there's anything you wanna know still lemme know. goodluck

when you look at her aura, what you see ? is her aura stronger than yours ? does she has alot of despair ? or alot of spoil ?
a part of being a slaver is to have the slave understand her situation and fear you up to a point till submission overgrows her understanding and lust/desire overgrows her fear so it's good idea to punish her more than to reward her and don't reward her too often but punish her a bit more, make the punishments harsher than what she deserves but never reward her more than what she deserves, promise her but don't over deliver, also take care of your own image, buy better clothes and go to the salon and get yourself fixed up, the more charismatic the more they'll listen and keep using spells, auspex and magna magnifika daily to keep your aura strength on a bit of an edge and to also lvlup your magic skills till you unlock the magic brand that helps with obedience, and always always have rules for her to follow and force the rules if she breaks them

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I will start looking into your side of the sheet to see if i can work from the bottom up while you're working from the top to get it done asap, i don't wanna start adding reference paths to an image that doesn't exist in the json files
Does that mean you're trying to find images to fill in the "0" from like "urine" to "petting"? Or did I misunderstand you?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
There use to be a cheat option in an old version, why is it taken out in this version?
I'm not sure what sort of option you're looking for, the cheat codes work in 1.8. Link to the wiki page:

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
you will find a folder with the qgen in it that you can use to open the qsp file that contains the code lines for the game, once you open the jack.qsp head to database and click on the plus sign to expand it's contents, the majority of the dialog lines are in #txt and #txt_2. that should cover 98% of the english text the game displays
Hey, I appreciate the advice but I'm sorry to say you're overestimating how much I know about these things. I've got Jack 1.7.5 and Jack 1.8 downloaded. I'm looking at "game" folders in each, and each has a jack.qsp file inside it. From there, can you break it down for me in extremely simple terms? I downloaded the QSetup Composer Demo but then once I use it to open jack.qsp, I see nothing indicating where the database is.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Feb 25, 2019
I was thinking that we should have some banner art to spruce up the first post. The banner art that gets placed into the latest updates will look best at 3.9:1 w:h ratio.

I've always liked the original image that has been used in the title screen. It looks like our boy is turning out Natalie Portman. I'm not saying we need to use it but I did find the source of the image that was used to create it. Pretty amazing considering this was done for a playing card 65 years ago.

View attachment 325686

qwertyu12359 do you want to take a crack at making a new banner?
Jesus, if somebody comes up with a better banner art we'll use that. But for now let's stick with the classic. After all, if someone sees me playing Jack I can always tell him that I'm playing solitaire.

• Haha
Reactions: StJesuz
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes