ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Well you did enslave them after you rescued them.
Maybe them devs coulda add random range of emotions fer rescued chick? Mostly them wantin to kill ya but a few babes somewhat greatful.

Btw I think we should reconsider about the girl's attitude who people rescue from the fog. It's just strange that they freaking hate and feel hostility toward the person that just saved their life. Btw I just found a bug with the snake talisman. It's not show in the inventory after I finished the quest And doesn't appear by any mean.
since ya helps me with them saber chick i helps ya with them snake talisman. I woulda walked ya through. But yer not online so this heres from knows what he doin modder man:

as people pointed out before, you can fix it yourself by following the following fix presented by tracygotrocks, you gotta need to open up jack.qsp in qgen first

tracygotrocks said:
Refer to location #dynamic, line 1497. There are two extraneous "<<" in the code that should be removed. I don't know their possible effects but they'll probably generate bugs involving the Snake Amulet. Please remove them as a precaution.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Qgen is a program for Windows that lets you open .qsp files. I extracted this attached zip into my game folder inside Jack, the same folder where the .qsp is located.

Reactions: nobitand9

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
How do i find the location to fix the bug? "Refer to location #dynamic, line 1497. There are two extraneous "<<" in the code that should be removed. " Idk how to find this at all :<

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
How do i find the location to fix the bug? "Refer to location #dynamic, line 1497. There are two extraneous "<<" in the code that should be removed. " Idk how to find this at all :<
I'm pretty much a noob at using qgen so it's possible there are better ways to do this. I tend to start opening the folders on the left hand side and looking. I found #dynamic in the database folder. Once you open #dynamic you will see some lines numbered on the right hand side, not every line is numbered for me so I count from a nearby number.

edit to say: The folders seem to be a byproduct of the .qproj file, if you open a .qsp and qgen can't find a .qproj file to match your .qsp the folders don't seem to show up and everything is just dumped onto the left side with no folders.

Reactions: ryouG

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
UPDATE TIME

We've spent the month of June filling in the sex scenes pictures for every hair color, every age, every act. We're 70% done with that.

The torture folder is completed
. We didn't go through the same process, we just replaced censored pictures, removed watermarks, changed pictures for other ones with better looking art etc.

We planned to do the same for the regular scenes, however removing the censored/bad pictures leaves us with a lot of hair color/ages missing. So we plan to do the same process than we've done for sex scenes over again. Luckily, it will take less time, since vanillas pictures aren't as hard to find as uncensored hentai fetish kind of material. It means, that it'll take at least one more month, but if you can, imagine how much fuller and richer the game will be, you'll be delighted :)

See ya around. ;)

PvtSeamen

Jan 16, 2019
Hey, I was just wondering if there was a built in way to add custom portraits to this game. I cropped an image online and renamed it to one that was already in the masters folder. It does not seem like you can just paste them in and hope it works. I could have just done it the hard way though.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Anybody know how to raise guild reputation? I stuck at guild hotshot and can't make it to a higher lv at all?!
I Just sold an S+ slave with every skill maxed & Celebrity fame, all stats green for 7.5k. Raised my guild lvl 1 rung.

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Okay guys, what can I do with milk and cream? Can it be sold somewhere or at least destroyed so that it does not take up all space? I play latest update.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hey, I was just wondering if there was a built in way to add custom portraits to this game. I cropped an image online and renamed it to one that was already in the masters folder. It does not seem like you can just paste them in and hope it works. I could have just done it the hard way though.
I was able to do this by creating a 150x150 jpg file with gimp, but surely other programs would be able to do this as well. I was able to get it in the game by renaming it thusly:
jack_port.png

Once I started the game and selected a new story mode, I could see my changes.
jack_port2.png

Reactions: ryouG and Melimelo

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I Just sold an S+ slave with every skill maxed & Celebrity fame, all stats green for 7.5k. Raised my guild lvl 1 rung.
? What do you mean by lv1 ? Are you at guild hotshot lv? No right? Because I tried by selling 3 s+ rank girls and my guild rep doesnt change.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
? What do you mean by lv1 ? Are you at guild hotshot lv? No right? Because I tried by selling 3 s+ rank girls and my guild rep doesnt change.
I tried looking at the code for guild rank. It seems to be related to a hidden stat called guild_rate. There are several things that influence it. That's about all I can say considering the current state of my brain.

Reactions: nobitand9

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've only played a little 1.7.5 and have held off further play hoping for the new version so take my ideas with a bag of salt, but I thought guild rank was tied up with selling slaves to the prominent people in each zone?

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I've only played a little 1.7.5 and have held off further play hoping for the new version so take my ideas with a bag of salt, but I thought guild rank was tied up with selling slaves to the prominent people in each zone?
afaik I think that selling slaves to people in each zone is to gain housing rights in this zone if it hasn't been changed since the writting of the "player housing" page of the wiki

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
afaik I think that selling slaves to people in each zone is to gain housing rights in this zone if it hasn't been changed since the writting of the "player housing" page of the wiki
I may have confused or conflated the different political groups. I just started with 1.7.5 when I saw the potential new version with some bug fixes was coming out soonish.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes