ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
To be fair, we devs take decisions on a equal foot; we somehow always manage to reach a consensus.
Yer the one with them "Game Developer" so you be the boss.

How many of you devs are out there? Theres boss modder man, knows what he sayin modder man and saintly devs man. What about them dude saying he'd be fixing spelling and grammar?

Why dontcha teach us noobs how to make them minor programming stuff so we aint nagging ya devs too much? Example: I wanna give my assistant death rays so assassins go to hell if I fails them felicity quest.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Yer the one with them "Game Developer" so you be the boss.

How many of you devs are out there? Theres boss modder man, knows what he sayin modder man and saintly devs man. What about them dude saying he'd be fixing spelling and grammar?

Why dontcha teach us noobs how to make them minor programming stuff so we aint nagging ya devs too much? Example: I wanna give my assistant death rays so assassins go to hell if I fails them felicity quest.
Most of the code is quite readable. If you know the basics of programming you will see things that you can understand.

To look at the code you will need QGEN, I'll attach it to the post. I unzipped mine in the "game" folder inside Jack folder.

Make sure to back up the jack.qsp file if you make any changes. You will also need to check an option in the game screen if you want to load a game once you have made any changes.
change_qsp.png
Use QGEN to open jack.qsp and you will see a screen like this. I used the magnifying glass icon to find Lord Spectre's quest.
felicity_quest.png

My best guess is that interaction_city = 15352 is the part where you fail the quest and die. If I wanted for that not to happen I might grab the part from interaction_city = 15353 where it seems you win the quest, and copy it into the part where you fail.
change_quest.png

DISCLAIMER: I don't know if this will work or fail spectacularly or do nothing, but I suspect it will work. Please back up jack.qsp and don't overwrite any saved games you're not willing to sacrifice.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
just for the record, you cannot use nutritionist AND weight loss/gain. Point of my post was that I was requesting a notice. Something a bit before ribs poking out. It's the easiest thing in the game to forget about. ryouG your point is taken, I'd rather let the pro's handle it if they will. If they don't, is no big deal. It's a pet peave

lol fail Felicity quest by giving a sweet treet lmao no Idea how far back my save was. she was tough to crack. Notice that "this will fail your quest" would help. I think ryouG was in a similar situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryouG

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
lol fail Felicity quest by giving a sweet treet lmao no Idea how far back my save was. she was tough to crack. Notice that "this will fail your quest" would help. I think ryouG was in a similar situation.
Yer a good sport.

I wanna whoop Lord Spectre's effing a**. Cant ya give some poor lil kid some candy?

I follows them saintly devs StJesuz. https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-nine-tails-v1-8-hf-old-huntsman-et-al.390/post-2108817 Made some lil old programming stuff so ya dont fails them felicity quest. If ya trigger failure, instead of gameovers game shows text telling them m*****f*****s to go kiss yer a**.

just for the record, you cannot use nutritionist AND weight loss/gain. Point of my post was that I was requesting a notice. Something a bit before ribs poking out. It's the easiest thing in the game to forget about. ryouG your point is taken, I'd rather let the pro's handle it if they will. If they don't, is no big deal. It's a pet peave
Nah. Yer right. It wont. Fer now I just memorize how much calories ya lose/gain with activities and sweet treats. Devs could put them calorie counter beside sparks on main screen since its empty anyways.

Dont mind if them devs give us some end of day message and pic when babes become voluptuous.

"Your fatass now has dat ass."

Dat Ass.jpg

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
UPDATE TIME

We're 100% done with the sex scenes! With the exception of Anal Fisting and Enema (such a pain to find), each girl now has at least one picture based on her hair color, her age, and the act she's undertaking. Each of them are uncensored, fit the proportions to match the frame, and are free of watermarks. In total, about 1000 pictures have been replaced and more than 1000 other pictures have been added, and that's for sex scenes only!

We're also working on some awesome features. For exemple, a new UI, day and night cycles, a map...

We're about to be working again on the last (monstrous) task: the regular scenes (cooking/accounting/playing music/fighting etc.). So far, we've got rid of the pictures that didn't fit, and modified some others so they could fit (watermark removal etc.). Now we need to find which girls only have generic pictures and add specific ones. There are so little pictures left and so much we need to add; wish us to keep our patience and devotion, we'll need that. :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
why create a page with this game if you can not download it?
The page was made 3 years ago. Back then, it was possible to download it.
The links were removed last month and the moderation team asked us to modify the game so it fits the rules; 1/3 of the content must be put available as a patch on a 3rd party website as opposed to in the game directly.
We're working on a new version, see my last message above you. Download links will appear when we are over with it.

Reactions: Daba

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Damn, I barely can't wait. How long do you thing it will take you to wrap things up and allow us to play ?

And I think I said it a dozen pages back then, but I'll say it again : thank you guys for doing this, JoNT is probably one of the best, if not the best managment game there is, and for you to give it a new life like that is amazing.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Damn, I barely can't wait. How long do you thing it will take you to wrap things up and allow us to play ?

And I think I said it a dozen pages back then, but I'll say it again : thank you guys for doing this, JoNT is probably one of the best, if not the best managment game there is, and for you to give it a new life like that is amazing.
I need to know how many pictures I need to gather. Once Powerairmax, the co-creator, will have given me the excel tab of the missing pictures from the game, I'll do a calculation and get back here to do an estimation. :)

And thanks for the support!

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
Why it should be just a patch. but not a game? With version 1.7,7,5 everything was fine and for version 1.8 they put such conditions, what has changed in 3 months?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Why it should be just a patch. but not a game? With version 1.7,7,5 everything was fine and for version 1.8 they put such conditions, what has changed in 3 months?
Nothing changed. The topic just got sudden attention, people complained about loli content to the moderators, the moderators came, put their conditions, we eventually agreed.

Ps: To be clear, the game will be out in full on other sites. And here, the game will be downloadable in a playable state, but rid of the aforementioned content, which will be made available here but stored on a 3rd party website, like for incest patches in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riujin and nimbo

MisterB

May 26, 2017
Because I don't know where to ask. Are there any problems with the wiki, because I can't reach it and I get only the 522 Error which is a Server Error.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Because I don't know where to ask. Are there any problems with the wiki, because I can't reach it and I get only the 522 Error which is a Server Error.
I agree the wiki seems to be unavailable right now. I get a 522 error when trying to reach however the forums are still reachable. I don't have an account but I don't see any posts talking about the wiki.

Time will tell.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do you get a new slave to have sex with you? Whenever I try to do sexual training they invariably refuse. The game says something to the effect of "if she prefers rape it is easy to arrange" but then the rape options are grayed out. I've tried using the punishment options and while I can punish them for refusing they still just refuse again afterwards no matter what.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you get a new slave to have sex with you? Whenever I try to do sexual training they invariably refuse. The game says something to the effect of "if she prefers rape it is easy to arrange" but then the rape options are grayed out. I've tried using the punishment options and while I can punish them for refusing they still just refuse again afterwards no matter what.
Build obedience. Find things she will do to get her used to following orders. Working out is a good starting step.
Reduce pride*. Apply rules and punishments that attack it.

* Always be cognizant of sanity level, however.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes