Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was curious about that, accepted a few missions from the slave guild but when i wanted to remind myself the requirements I always found I was going back to "Mistress" only to get reminded that my slave's stats were too low, im sure il figure it out eventually but im ocd so if i make a mistake i tend to restart lol. my biggest issue before I started following the steps provided in a previous post was that my slaves kept running away.. the tutorial suggested against doing the same praise or punishment too often. Now I noticed an option in settings to reduce the obedience difficulty, that along with the steps provided I find my girl becomes completely obediant which I want however she also becomes completely void of expression as the game calls it "Spineless", i guess to say the ideal mentality would be an obedient, open willful girl.
There is a tab called "Objectives" after clicking on the player portrait... if you got a guild contract there is the link "I need to perform a guild contract" that will give you all the details of said contract

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
qwertyu12359
Thanks to beta, more first time players looking to play this game. Lots of newbies looking for advice. Lots of veterans offering detailed advice... advice that will get ignored after a couple of pages. Jack wiki's Jack HF guides all borked.

Opportunity for veterans to write guides in the wiki?

torcher54

Jan 29, 2018
I made some changes to the documentation to match the current version and I'm confident enough to "release" the tool. It was created for adding more images to the game.

What it is / documentation:

Project page:

Download:

Use it for adding images (animated gifs supported too) you personally like to girls (and then to scenes) which you think they fit to. When you upgrade the game, you should disable these customizations made by the program first, check documentation on how to do that.

Last edit: 2019/11/30 - updated the tool to version 2.0.1 compatible with 2.0 release.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Still learning, started over again and got a girl from guild who was trained to be a concubine, at first was doing well but i guess I spoiled her or perhaps when her will went up she began to get out of hand and shit went downhill even though i was trying to keep her happy before training her for best results..eventually encouraging her did nothing and thats when I got frustrated..

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Some Questions for the experienced Players :)

I tried the Barn now and made a Slave to the Farmhand ( Secretary + Nurse B+ )
1 Slave as Cow, 1 for Eggs.
Atm i lose Money because the Food is more expansive than the "Produkts" i get from the Girls in the Barn.
I this because the Farmhand have only B+ or have i to raise the Endurance of the Girls ?

2. If i move now to a new House are the Girls still with me or have i to put them in Cyrostatic ?

Last one :)

How to get the grey Skills ?

2019-10-29 14_24_24-Start.png

Regards

Apr 23, 2017

Atm i lose Money because the Food is more expansive than the "Produkts" i get from the Girls in the Barn.
I this because the Farmhand have only B+ or have i to raise the Endurance of the Girls ?

2. If i move now to a new House are the Girls still with me or have i to put them in Cyrostatic ?

View attachment 444039

Regards
You have to purchase the dungeon to unlock the spider and the sea monster. For the fiend you have to buy one at the smuggler shop.

drebin

May 1, 2017

View attachment 444039

Regards
If I remember correctly you really need to maximaze your barn slaves to get actual income. Use mature slaves as animals, who have the largest breasts possible, with max endurance.
I don't really know the difference between a farmhand with B+ and one with A+.
Also make sure your assistant is S+ secretary, the cost reduction can be very noticeable.

For your second question: You can leave them in the barn. Even if you return to the shack you keep the barn, as well as the slaves inside it.

And as balthus said, you need the dungeon for the tentacle and spider. For the fiend you can buy one from the smugglers, or if you are strong enough with good gear, go to the fogs and save a girl. They have a very high chance to be impregnated with a fiend.

Reactions: Fridolin0815

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i think the link mega in loli patch is die :cry: can anyone re-up this??
It keeps getting banned on every host I tried. I also asked LewdPatcher (twice) if I could be granted the right to post it on their site, like the F95 administrator originally asked me to; still no answer after two weeks.

If you know a host that is definitely not breaking balls, I'll be happy to upload it there. In the meantimes, there's the torrent (magnet).

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The Loli patch links were dead, could you or somebody reupload it? thanks
It keeps getting banned on every host I tried. I also asked LewdPatcher (twice) if I could be granted the right to post it on their site, like the F95 administrator originally asked me to; still no answer after two weeks.

If you know a host that is definitely not breaking balls, I'll be happy to upload it there. In the meantimes, there's the torrent (magnet).

Reactions: Smartbadger

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
If I remember correctly you really need to maximaze your barn slaves to get actual income. Use mature slaves as animals, who have the largest breasts possible, with max endurance.
I don't really know the difference between a farmhand with B+ and one with A+.
Also make sure your assistant is S+ secretary, the cost reduction can be very noticeable.

For your second question: You can leave them in the barn. Even if you return to the shack you keep the barn, as well as the slaves inside it.

And as balthus said, you need the dungeon for the tentacle and spider. For the fiend you can buy one from the smugglers, or if you are strong enough with good gear, go to the fogs and save a girl. They have a very high chance to be impregnated with a fiend.
Great, thx a lot

Feb 24, 2019
I noticed when I made Isabella (new girl who pulls you into bar and offers tow ork for you in exchange for access to Rome) my trainee that she could take the role of laborer, concubine, servant, gladiatrix and of course assistant. I know how to make her an assistant but what about the other roles? are those automatic, do i have to set a role up manually or is it automatic somehow? Some explanation on these other roles and how they work and are accessed would be great.

Anywhere I can get jewelry for my MC?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I noticed when I made Isabella (new girl who pulls you into bar and offers tow ork for you in exchange for access to Rome) my trainee that she could take the role of laborer, concubine, servant, gladiatrix and of course assistant. I know how to make her an assistant but what about the other roles? are those automatic, do i have to set a role up manually or is it automatic somehow? Some explanation on these other roles and how they work and are accessed would be great.

Those are what I called "titles" take a look in the requirement link in the "objectives" tab to learn more about them.
Also Your Assistant uses those "titles" to describe your slave, not herself.
Labourer is more or less default as she only needs Stamina for that one

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
I think you are referring to specializations (that's the in-game term). When your slave reaches certain combinations of skill level ranks and overall rank she'll automatically obtain a specialization. She can have multiple specializations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By MC do you mean the slaver? You can get them through special missions. You get a ring, necklace, jewel and crown. The Bull Ring is quite overpowered.

Last edited:

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
I just started, i havent done any quests XD and ive checked out this "Aura", dnt really understand it. Tried following instructions given by a user in previous post but my slave ends up being a doll. Which isnt bad if I knew who I could sell my slave to to make a reasonable amount of $$, I understand at the beginning of the game I have to develop my skills so id rather not spend $$ on getting a slave fancy cloths or anything extravagant since il just be selling her quickly.
You can see a slave's aura by casting the spell Auspex (costs 2 sparks per cast) or you're wearing the Raven Crown (special mission reward obtained by providing Leviathan Fiend to Master Valios).
That's the theory about auras. Below is how you use auras in practice while playing the game.

Back during jack's hongfire days I saved important infos because even then hongfire continually drops dead. Glad I saved some tips from veteran players there. I highlighted in green the section about Auras.
P.S. Don't bother opening hongfire links anymore. They redirect to crap.

Last edited:

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
i have a question. If the slave got pregnant (not Fiend pregnant) will she gave birth?? if yes how long she will gave birth???

Feb 24, 2019
JBS_JBS that would be really helpful if it was pinged or linked, right now im following the wiki and it is helpful to a degree but I did have to put the obedience level on easy even with Milord, at least until I understand the mechanics and delve deeper into the game. Would have been nice to have known about turning down certain specialization missions at the beginning because yea so far out of the 5 contracts ive taken 1 has been pony, 2 have been gladiatrix and another current is concubine. The does and donts your provided a good guidelines.

Reactions: JBS_JBS
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes