i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
gotta disagree in the previous beta I had several 100 units of Spawn cum
I've had it work at times too, but at other times not. When screen would say "12 cum gained", I would get 0 in inventory. Starting a new game again, to speedrun even faster, and make a guide, will provide a save for here if it happens again. EDIT: Evangelion-01 highlander00 I've attached a save. Just press "milk fiend", see how message says "cum gained: 12", but inventory remains at 0. If you teach her fiend mating, it does indeed seem to fix this bug. So perhaps the text is just wrong? I think it can only give cum if it is actually sated, and when no mating skill, it will never be sated.

Last edited:

marmot

Jul 23, 2017
Felicity (Lord spectre's mission) is currently bugged in the regular version.

Can be fixed by copying 2572_felicity.json from the L patch. (in /game/json/slaves)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've had it work at times too, but at other times not. When screen would say "12 cum gained", I would get 0 in inventory. Starting a new game again, to speedrun even faster, and make a guide, will provide a save for here if it happens again. EDIT: Evangelion-01 highlander00 I've attached a save. Just press "milk fiend", see how message says "cum gained: 12", but inventory remains at 0. If you teach her fiend mating, it does indeed seem to fix this bug. So perhaps the text is just wrong? I think it can only give cum if it is actually sated, and when no mating skill, it will never be sated.
well I would wonder wether or not ypur refigerator is already full, but your explanation also gives some ideas... in the training text it is said, that the fogfiend has such strong pheromones and aphrodisiac like precum, that a slave is unable to stay sane and carefully collect the cum... it requires training to get atleast slightly used to those in order to make the slave scrap out the cum before getting impregnated... if you train or use a new slave with no skill to milk an older fogfiend she will for example conceive a Larva.
So maybe it's more like that... you tried to gather cum but failed.
if you use a slave to train her 5 or more times on a fogfiend he'll stay satisfied for almost a decade (in days).
And the milkmaid only tries to milk the fogfiend when he no longer is

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
Is there a way to keep a pregnant slave?
After the priestess takes her, can she come back?
About that... I wonder if qwertyu12359 can do something about this.
Like, the protagonist could overwrite this slave-confiscation (or ensure the slave is returned to him after she's given birth) if he's acquired some social status (i.e becoming a Guild Boss, or a Patrician). This would add some incentives and motivation for the player to climb higher in his slave trainer career, yes?

And on that note... I wonder why does the church confiscate the pregnant slave. What are they gonna do with the pregnant slaves? From what priestess said, it would appear that they want to aid in helping the pregnant slaves in birthing the children? So, seeing that the slaves aren't coming to the owner after giving birth... does that mean that... they've acquired freedom (citizenship) after giving birth? Or are they actually killed by the church?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
About that... I wonder if qwertyu12359 can do something about this.
Like, the protagonist could overwrite this slave-confiscation (or ensure the slave is returned to him after she's given birth) if he's acquired some social status (i.e becoming a Guild Boss, or a Patrician). This would add some incentives and motivation for the player to climb higher in his slave trainer career, yes?

And on that note... I wonder why does the church confiscate the pregnant slave. What are they gonna do with the pregnant slaves? From what priestess said, it would appear that they want to aid in helping the pregnant slaves in birthing the children? So, seeing that the slaves aren't coming to the owner after giving birth... does that mean that... they've acquired freedom (citizenship) after giving birth? Or are they actually killed by the church?
All of that is explained in the lore of the universe...
The fog draws out a fetus soul before birth resulting in a death birth... the vatican however has a tightly secured secret method to prevent that... the cost for that procedure however is so high, that the mother will have to work all her live for the Vatican in order to recover the cost.
Even the president of House Serpentine is unable to cover that cost easily... and the child remains property of the church... hencefore he secretly researches a method to have a healthy and living child of his own (or was that one of his Generals/Ministers?... don't really remember) (his slave request for you builds on this story).
It's also a method in order to keep birthrate in check as space as we know in eternal rome is spare... strangely enough non human beings don't seem to be affected by this "curse" though

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
All of that is explained in the lore of the universe...
The fog draws out a fetus soul before birth resulting in a death birth... the vatican however has a tightly secured secret method to prevent that... the cost for that procedure however is so high, that the mother will have to work all her live for the Vatican in order to recover the cost.
Even the president of House Serpentine is unable to cover that cost easily... and the child remains property of the church... hencefore he secretly researches a method to have a healthy and living child of his own (or was that one of his Generals/Ministers?... don't really remember) (his slave request for you builds on this story).
It's also a method in order to keep birthrate in check as space as we know in eternal rome is spare... strangely enough non human beings don't seem to be affected by this "curse" though
So, the slave remains a slave but as the church's slave? Or they've been offered position as priestesses too? I would think it's the latter if the Vatican think of themselves as the one who's benevolent.

Edit +:
Other than that... I still think getting "Patrician" should add in a choice for the player to keep the slave. Like, if he wants to keep the slave, the priestess will then force abort the child within the slave's womb. Thus, no birth will happen and the player, with the privilege he acquired in his career, gets to keep his "asset". That would work, I think.

Still... I would think that to make this to happen... a lot of complicated coding is required... so until someone has this figured out, I suppose everyone'll hafta make do with the slave confiscation.

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
qwertyu12359 in roadmap you mention overhauling combat system, I was wondering, do you plan to change weapon stats for that? (database/#item_base). I am considering making a mod to rebalance some items(including some weapons that now feel useless), and fix any bugs I can find in said file. But if you're planning to change that soon anyway, I will wait until after.

Also, I've released v1.1 of my mod, it's entirely finished now with the last few bugs/improvements taken care of. If you want to implement the outfit system in to the main game somehow, just tell me how and I can code it. If not, that's totally fine too, I mainly made it for myself.

My guide is also progressing very well, if anyone is interested in that, feel free to read the post I linked at the bottom of this one, or PM me and I can send what I have up to now to you. I expect that I will be able to beat the game within 75 days as Nerd on hardcore, probably even less. I'm plan on starting training slave for Cardinal around day 20, and slave for Pope soon after. (I don't think any faster even is possible, although I'd love to be proven wrong...)

https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...-and-macro-massbuy-system.41551/#post-2729504

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone please explain to me how saving and loading works? I have no clue. Every time I start the game I have to start a new game again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, the slave remains a slave but as the church's slave? Or they've been offered position as priestesses too? I would think it's the latter if the Vatican think of themselves as the one who's benevolent.

Edit +:
Other than that... I still think getting "Patrician" should add in a choice for the player to keep the slave. Like, if he wants to keep the slave, the priestess will then force abort the child within the slave's womb. Thus, no birth will happen and the player, with the privilege he acquired in his career, gets to keep his "asset". That would work, I think.

Still... I would think that to make this to happen... a lot of complicated coding is required... so until someone has this figured out, I suppose everyone'll hafta make do with the slave confiscation.
The way I understood the lore the slave is forced into servicetude to the Vatican however is no longer called a slave... she doesn't have any right to refuse servicetude or decide to leave to purchase a different career in order to repay her dept though... still a slave but not a slave
I don't see why you would want that... if you have the stetoscope and are well enough versed as a doctor you'll know very early that a slave is pregnant and can abort it in the serpentine quarters...
If you don't have this Item and skill the slave will eventually have a morning Event were she suffers from morning sikness makeing it clear she is pregnant... it's still possible to abort the pregnancy at that point.
I can see why you wanted to see a progressed pregnancy ingame, but this abortion idea is completly unnecessary

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359 in roadmap you mention overhauling combat system, I was wondering, do you plan to change weapon stats for that? (database/#item_base). I am considering making a mod to rebalance some items(including some weapons that now feel useless), and fix any bugs I can find in said file. But if you're planning to change that soon anyway, I will wait until after.
I don't plan to touch the combat system myself. Most of what I put in the roadmap for future versions are things I cannot do. I don't have the free time nor the skill to just go back to work on those, just after completing 2.0.1 after 8-9 months. I'm going to take a break, but still remain active on this thread. I will eventually start working again at what I originally planned to do: implementing pictures (and maybe other songs?).

I'll continue to give my input for new proposals (if anyone wants to make an overhaul on something, I'll give my arguments in favor or in opposition). I'll give my help too, as much as possible.

I think an item overhaul is a good idea, a risky one balance-wise, lore-wise and quests-wise tho; we'll need the JONT encyclopedia Evangelion-01 to put his veto on any change that might have unexpected consequences. :D

Also, I've released v1.1 of my mod, it's entirely finished now with the last few bugs/improvements taken care of. If you want to implement the outfit system in to the main game somehow, just tell me how and I can code it. If not, that's totally fine too, I mainly made it for myself.
About your outfit mod, as I said earlier, to me it doesn't fit to be an option in the main menu; it should rather be implemented directly in the equipment menu. Moreover, I see that in the boutique, there are already "uniforms", as the nurse uniform and the maid uniform. Adding "outfits" will only add confusion (as to which is an outfit, which is an uniform? And why?). Also, some of the names you have chosen like "Elegant Waifu Outfit" don't seem lore friendly to me; that's not how the master would mentally call the outfit in the universe but rather how a player may or may not consider the outfit too look like. Aside from the macro massbuy system which neither of us are thinking of implementing, you've added four presets of costume. Except for the Pony Racing outfit, they all seem rather like your personal taste rather than the ideal combination for each situation. And if you tell that: "actually no, I've really took the best combination for each situations based on my various tries", then it becomes a simili-cheatcode that prevents players from messing with their own clothes combination themselves.

Hence why I don't think like implementing the mod directly into the game is a good idea. But I will keep it on the first page. And I will try to implement it directly if I see a demand for it from other players. :)

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Sure that's fair enough. The outfits indeed are pretty much personal opinion, but mainly based on the bonuses they give. (Guild Contract maximizes awareness, habit, taming. Auction maximizes style and exoticism for higher sell price.)

Since you're not planning on changing item balance, I will start going through it. I have some ideas already, but need to look at the code and actual numbers to verify my hunches are correct/make it more balanced.

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
The way I understood the lore the slave is forced into servicetude to the Vatican however is no longer called a slave... she doesn't have any right to refuse servicetude or decide to leave to purchase a different career in order to repay her dept though... still a slave but not a slave
I don't see why you would want that... if you have the stetoscope and are well enough versed as a doctor you'll know very early that a slave is pregnant and can abort it in the serpentine quarters...
If you don't have this Item and skill the slave will eventually have a morning Event were she suffers from morning sikness makeing it clear she is pregnant... it's still possible to abort the pregnancy at that point.
I can see why you wanted to see a progressed pregnancy ingame, but this abortion idea is completly unnecessary
No, no I don't want progressed pregnancy system. Oh, God no. Wouldn't want to make the game into a child rearing game. lol

All I'm suggesting is to add more motivations for the players to reach Patrician. As for now, other than story reasons... there's not much that the Patrician status adds for the player, in terms of gameplay. Like... even after acquiring the Patrician status, the player is still renting a house, yes? Does he not get to live with the noble for free, seeing that he could train slaves that are stuff of legends? Or maybe... instead of real estates, he gets to enjoy some kind of privilege when it relates to the authority? At the very least, perhaps we could give him some kind of privilege that would aid him evade some penalties that usually are not evadable when the player is just a low rank greenhorn.

Still, I understand the difficulty in code in a real-estate system. I'm clueless as a fly when it comes to coding; so, when I opened up qgen to see what I could do... I was totally at lost at what to do. This is why I'm not asking for real-estate system. But I hoping to perhaps at least allow a Patrician player to enjoy some kind of privilege so that they feel that they have achieved a higher level in their slave-trainer career.

Nonetheless, I'm alright with the developers completely dismissing the idea... seeing that it's, as you said, completely unnecessary... perhaps it's just me thinking that more can be added onto the Patrician status...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, no I don't want progressed pregnancy system. Oh, God no. Wouldn't want to make the game into a child rearing game. lol

All I'm suggesting is to add more motivations for the players to reach Patrician. As for now, other than story reasons... there's not much that the Patrician status adds for the player, in terms of gameplay. Like... even after acquiring the Patrician status, the player is still renting a house, yes? Does he not get to live with the noble for free, seeing that he could train slaves that are stuff of legends? Or maybe... instead of real estates, he gets to enjoy some kind of privilege when it relates to the authority? At the very least, perhaps we could give him some kind of privilege that would aid him evade some penalties that usually are not evadable when the player is just a low rank greenhorn.

Still, I understand the difficulty in code in a real-estate system. I'm clueless as a fly when it comes to coding; so, when I opened up qgen to see what I could do... I was totally at lost at what to do. This is why I'm not asking for real-estate system. But I hoping to perhaps at least allow a Patrician player to enjoy some kind of privilege so that they feel that they have achieved a higher level in their slave-trainer career.

Nonetheless, I'm alright with the developers completely dismissing the idea... seeing that it's, as you said, completely unnecessary... perhaps it's just me thinking that more can be added onto the Patrician status...
Well Felicita's "story" is only available to patricians... so maybe that's something we can build upon.
special missions for the houses were you have to defeat a certain enemy or train a certain slave under high duress and with strict requirements DUREING the training... giving this a slight taste of the old Slave Maker maybe

Reactions: drebin

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
Well Felicita's "story" is only available to patricians... so maybe that's something we can build upon.
special missions for the houses were you have to defeat a certain enemy or train a certain slave under high duress and with strict requirements DUREING the training... giving this a slight taste of the old Slave Maker maybe
Yes, but what benefits do we get by becoming a Patrician though? That's the point I'm trying to make.

So far we work hard to be a Patrician... and that's it. Other than Felicity (and... to some extend, the Mithril Armor), there's nothing else. It's just another slave, albeit with a unique background - and we need to cough up money to purchase her too.

Special Missions or whatnot is fine and all. But what about the reward from going through all those? By reward, I mean something that benefits us. About that, the game handles this quite well at the Central Forum. We train someone for them and they give us artifacts that help us tremendously in one way or another. This is something that motivates the players to go through the tasks for someone.

But what do we get other than the title "Patrician" after working so hard to please the Vatican, or the other Houses?

All I'm suggesting is to include a reward that is unique and only able to acquire by being a Patrician, i.e reaching the "endgame". What is the difference between a normal slave trainer and a Patrician? What's the thing that Patrician gets to enjoy that the other slave trainers cannot? That's something I hope to add in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand you're probably just trying to "defend" the game. But please understand that I'm not "attacking" the game.

I'm not saying that the game is bad. I'm not saying that the developers are bad. I'm not saying all of that - in case this is why you're dismissing the ideas I'm trying to put out here entirely.

I'm asking if it's possible to add in something for the endgame players. Or a motivation for the players to reach endgame. If this suggestion is completely unnecessary, then so be it (as the game is quite great as it is already).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, but what benefits do we get by becoming a Patrician though? That's the point I'm trying to make.

So far we work hard to be a Patrician... and that's it. Other than Felicity (and... to some extend, the Mithril Armor), there's nothing else. It's just another slave, albeit with a unique background - and we need to cough up money to purchase her too.

Special Missions or whatnot is fine and all. But what about the reward from going through all those? By reward, I mean something that benefits us. About that, the game handles this quite well at the Central Forum. We train someone for them and they give us artifacts that help us tremendously in one way or another. This is something that motivates the players to go through the tasks for someone.

But what do we get other than the title "Patrician" after working so hard to please the Vatican, or the other Houses?

All I'm suggesting is to include a reward that is unique and only able to acquire by being a Patrician, i.e reaching the "endgame". What is the difference between a normal slave trainer and a Patrician? What's the thing that Patrician gets to enjoy that the other slave trainers cannot? That's something I hope to add in.

I understand you're probably just trying to "defend" the game. But please understand that I'm not "attacking" the game.

I'm not saying that the game is bad. I'm not saying that the developers are bad. I'm not saying all of that - in case this is why you're dismissing the ideas I'm trying to put out here entirely.

I'm asking if it's possible to add in something for the endgame players. Or a motivation for the players to reach endgame. If this suggestion is completely unnecessary, then so be it (as the game is quite great as it is already).
I get your meaning... to answer your question... it's the main goal to become a patrician... so the "reqward" for becomeing one had always been to beat the game... the fact that it switched into a sandbox game afterwards pretty much lineless made that harder to comprehend though.
a screenshot won't help much with the issue you describe... can you upload the girls json file and the slave_index.json?

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
I get your meaning... to answer your question... it's the main goal to become a patrician... so the "reqward" for becomeing one had always been to beat the game... the fact that it switched into a sandbox game afterwards pretty much lineless made that harder to comprehend though.
a screenshot won't help much with the issue you describe... can you upload the girls json file and the slave_index.json?
Aye, thank you for understanding my point.
After getting to Patrician, I've always felt this lingering feeling that there could be something more we could add onto the endgame so the players have the motivation keep on playing. But... all I have are ideas that I'm too unskilled to mod in.

Not wanting to burden you and qwertyu12359 further needlessly, I do hope a coding wizard could see this and maybe add in something for the endgame players. That's all I could hope for now (well, until I could learn my around the game code... though that could take a long time as I don't even understand java or c+...).

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes