Kanpai69

Nov 23, 2019
Hi guys! I'm a complete newbie to all things hgames and f95, but I've been browsing this forum and it seems pretty active. Now, I'm probably gonna sound like a broken record here, so I apologize for my ignorance, but I cannot seem to find where the link for the L patch is. I currently have v2.1 of JONT and decided to search this forum for someone asking for the link, but couldn't find one. I'm probably just blind and missed it, but could someone direct me to the link to the most recent L patch? I really want to get into this game but I don't think I'll enjoy it as much without the patch. Thank you so much!

paperluca

May 16, 2018
Hi guys! I'm a complete newbie to all things hgames and f95, but I've been browsing this forum and it seems pretty active. Now, I'm probably gonna sound like a broken record here, so I apologize for my ignorance, but I cannot seem to find where the link for the L patch is. I currently have v2.1 of JONT and decided to search this forum for someone asking for the link, but couldn't find one. I'm probably just blind and missed it, but could someone direct me to the link to the most recent L patch? I really want to get into this game but I don't think I'll enjoy it as much without the patch. Thank you so much!
First page, under the "Patches" section:

Only the racaty link works.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

roktav

Jun 14, 2018
I didn't look at the details to see which one would be faster. I was focused on the others change to qsp like read from json and the imcompatible play command.

So, I have been working on bringing this branch up to date with QT5.14 WebEngine shamesely copying code from Sonnix branch.

I got it working pretty good now. I can drop the result inside the engine folder and it works. The neat thing with this is that command line argument --remote-debugging-port works. So you can see the developer console of the html.

Demo

There's still plenty of bug.
If you are still looking for play command I think extra parameter is flags for QMediaPlayer as in in function FastQSPWindow::playAudio(QString filename, int vol, QString flags) or look in readme of repository

Kanpai69

Nov 23, 2019
First page, under the "Patches" section:

Only the racaty link works.
Thank you so much! Now it's asking for a password to unzip the .rar, however. Can someone please fill me in on what that might be?

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thank you so much! Now it's asking for a password to unzip the .rar, however. Can someone please fill me in on what that might be?
Tip for the future: sometimes the easiest solution is the right one; and the first place to look at. ;)

The password is noted in green, in the very first post of this thread. Just next to the patch link. The password : jack

Kanpai69

Nov 23, 2019
Tip for the future: sometimes the easiest solution is the right one; and the first place to look at. ;)

The password is noted in green, in the very first post of this thread. Just next to the patch link. The password : jack
Thank you so much! Guess I really am blind...

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
If you are still looking for play command I think extra parameter is flags for QMediaPlayer as in in function FastQSPWindow::playAudio(QString filename, int vol, QString flags) or look in readme of repository
Yup thanks. I found out.

I'm still cleaning up the changes Jack did to QSP lib of his version. He pulled QTCore inside the QSP dll for QString and JSON utilities. I'm moving from QT dependency to the std and 3rd party lib. Nice to be able to use std::filesystem and compile with c++17.

I think I might be able to improve the save time again with Jack-O-Nine. I could change the logic so the variables loaded with json are not saved to the .sav. The loading logic would stay the same.

In the end Jack changes to the public interface of QSP is limited and could be easily merged back into the main QSP. Half of his changes are backdoor he put directly in the engine for functions the public api was already capable of doing.

His changes I would keep:
  • Loading Json
  • Play command
  • isfileExist (maybe, need more investigation on how it's use. It's an insane hack atm, that could be the only breaking changes I do with the QSP files you currently used. Are you using this function?)
  • ignoreCRCcheck on save load
What I wouldn't keep:
  • Dependency on QT for QSP Lib
  • Harcoded HTML/js in the code
  • .css passed via stylesheet variable

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Here is my favorite anime girl :LOL:
i use her for replacing Isabella images but you can use her anywhere just replacing the name and remove the number.:sneaky:
Its a lot better if qwertyu12359 or i107760 add her in main or mod game.:giggle:
Here are some obstacles:
- The edges are super rough, aliasing everywhere. Also the image quality seems super compressed, and blurry (I'd have to retake the source images and redo the detouring).
- We'd have to remake Isabella's encounter scene. The image (content/pic/scene/isabella), the dialogues...
- We should make sure Isabella's description match her new hair, and appearance in general.
- Do people even want the first assistant to be a parody character? (maybe. I'd rather have people debating first).
- Isabella points out that she's too old and ugly to be sold as a slave. 2B is everyone's waifu (albeit, if we change "ugly" to "blind" that could totally work!).
- We'd have to remake her json file. It should be easy tho.
- Some sex scenes of short hair - white hair - young girls (and some milfs too), already have 2B. For some, these were even the only uncensored pictures I could find for a specific scene. (Not too much of a problem, actually, but that's something to take into consideration.)

I'm looking to fork FastQSP and rebuilding it for QT 5.12 instead of Qt 5.14 .
5.12 sounds literally like a downgrade from 5.14 ^^ However, I assume there's some counterintuitive thing at play and you're planning to actually improve the game.

Could you explain in novice terms what you are doing? What will be the benefits, etc.

Last edited:

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Because I'm a dumbass that can't type.

From QT5.4 to QT5.14.

Main benefits is to run on a more modern browser. Old QT5.4 uses WebKit for it's HTML rendering engine while the new one use a recent Chromium.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
From QT5.4 to QT5.14.

Main benefits is to run on a more modern browser. Old QT5.4 uses WebKit for it's HTML rendering engine while the new one use a recent Chromium.
What can we expect from the changes? Will this affect the overhaul gaming experience? Or the modding experience?

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Modding should be easier. There's HTML hardcoded inside the executable that I plan to expose to the user as an html file directly, just like picture or the json are ATM. Same for CSS, instead of a single content/stylesheet.css that contain all and is transfered via variables I will simply let the user do it's thing by including stylesheet inside the html. Same for custom javascript code.

There's also access to the developer console while develping your game like I showed earlier. You can modify your html/css and see the changes right away.

Downside is that QT5.14 doesn't support WindowsXP. Not sure if the old executable supported it anyway... Still support Windows7, I'll just have to make sure to use the right compiler for it.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Just wanted to let you know qwertyu12359 I kinda lost some motivation over holidays, gonna work on adding my sister mod to main game since you indicated that would be okay, to do something I find 'fun' (instead of hunting down bugs lol).

After that I'll continue working on the roadmap for next version. And also, this development on the .qsp/engine side of things is very cool to see. Love everyone that's putting their effort into improving that, will help a lot if we no longer save all .json information in the save file, since then we can actually add more girls/pictures without worrying.

Why is it saving all variables into the save anyway? Can it be edited to only save specific variables into the .sav, the ones that are required to load the game? Because most information does not change, and is all static. (Easiest example is database/ files, but also all interactions, and the majority of all other variables.)

EDIT: Nearly done adding the sister mod in a much cleaner way to the main game, and found some more bugs with cheat editor for slave stats (virginity for example, and 1 other I can't remember right now). Will fix those as well when this is done, then start working on the roadmap again.

EDIT2: Done adding sister mod, also fixed "virginity" and "slave brand" in cheat edit for slaves. I think that's all the cheat menu bugs, can probably mark that off in the roadmap.

What would you like the dungeon to do qwertyu12359? RIght now its functionality is very limited.

Last edited:

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
Sorry to interrupt your discussion but could anyone tell me what the names are for each of the music pieces used in this game? I checked the files and I looked around the main screen but I couldn't find the names of them. Thank you. And thanks for the continued support for the game. It's one of my favorites.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Sorry to interrupt your discussion but could anyone tell me what the names are for each of the music pieces used in this game? I checked the files and I looked around the main screen but I couldn't find the names of them. Thank you. And thanks for the continued support for the game. It's one of my favorites.
Just tell me which musics you like and I'll give you the Youtube links :)

After that I'll continue working on the roadmap for next version.
That's amazing ;) Feel free to take your time. I think the game is in a very playable state and all changes will probably be more stimulating than bugfixes.

By the way, if you want me to add, edit, or point out the completion of a line in the roadmap, I will. Just put the line between "" so I can modify the first post without having to interpret. :)

What would you like the dungeon to do qwertyu12359? RIght now its functionality is very limited.
I'm not sure what the dungeon does right now. It's expensive, so it should be useful (and its usefulness should be understood for the player before buying it, but in a cleaver way).

Maybe make it so obedience and fear start with lv.1 for each new slaves?
And physical punishment in the dungeon could be part of what's needed for taming?

Last edited:

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
good to know, that the savetime will be under your eyes^^
why did you up the mageskills on the nerd char? it is so easy to obtain ;]

may some one want it as a help, ill add a few .txt
all stats explained etc
I tried to follow this guide... I ended up sinking like 1800~ sparks into a slave over 40 days and she only got up to C+. I wanted to keep going but I was almost out of money so I tried to sell but she only sold for like 400. What did I do wrong :(

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The main menu screen music mostly, but if you could give all of the names that would be great!
I'm really glad you like the musics, so there you go :)

Mainmenu:
Home: / / / /
City: /
Citadel (outcasts):
Administrative Spires: / /
White Palace (Bull):
Raven Tower (Necropolis):
Vatican:
Race:
Fight (in the arena):
Fight (against your slave):
Fight (in the fogs):

I may add this one if ever the Slums get a purpose, or if I decide to change how the Fogs (city gate) look like; it does really fit the moneylander + the monstrosity that linger around, based on Isabella's dialogues when she meets MC:

Reactions: Alrunes

21Stitches

Aug 17, 2017
I feel something is not quite right when selling slaves at guild auction, I can sell A+/- for about 6 to 7 thousand on average and when selling S+/- I get mostly the same prices, I dont know if its my fame or my status in the guild that is capping the prices or if its intentional, thought I'd mention it here. And by the way, thanks guys for everything youve done for the game, you are doing gods work :)

EDIT 1: Savescumming I managed to sell a S+ Slave for 8k, It had all specializations except artist and Max Attributes, still I think 8k is not that big a leap from 7k for an A+ slave.

Last edited:

21Stitches

Aug 17, 2017
I tried to follow this guide... I ended up sinking like 1800~ sparks into a slave over 40 days and she only got up to C+. I wanted to keep going but I was almost out of money so I tried to sell but she only sold for like 400. What did I do wrong :(
Tried to read the guide you read but it was so much text I figured I'd just ask you to summarize it and try to help you

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes