way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Correct. Master characteristics don't work like slave attributes.
Well thank you again. I know it's a lot of pestering questions, but I do appreciate it. On the bright side of things, your help has made it possible for me to enjoy this game and start to do relatively well with it. Captured a new exquisite girl from the fogs which the raven crown stated she had B+ attributes and looked really promising so she's my new project. Broke her in record time too, at least for me. Had her at D- by day 7 and truth be told I could have had it days earlier if I hadn't been distracted with trying to get other things done. I no longer have a fiend as I traded mine in for the crown so obviously I'll have to work on that, but I did acquire myself someone for egglaying and I'm currently just waiting for her to recover from that. I still have space for a cow and pig, and while I'm uncertain what I should really be looking for from either of those, I'm going to keep trying to buy more cheap slaves from market in the hopes of finding another fiend larva, and even if I fail at that I'm sure I can use them for those 2 roles even if only for awhile. Not sure what I'll do for a farmhand... Probably just switch Isabella over to it and go without an assistant for awhile but that's a problem I don't need to deal with yet. lol

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I still have space for a cow and pig, and while I'm uncertain what I should really be looking for from either of those
Talk to Jarik at the public animal farm about cows. For pigs, mature or young virgin, bigger bust is better. Lolis are too petite to produce a lot of meat. Endurance increases value.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
The relevant line of code is: master_str_rate -= master_wounds*3

So your strength can drop 15 per day if you are badly wounded.
Another strength for every red star...
and another one for not eating a good enough meal.
So 21 strength rate drop is the maximum rate drop? I think?

That said. This should happen at the end of the day right? I do feel like I have had strength drop at the conclusion of a battle, but I could just be misremembering. Have you seen anything like that way2cool?

If your strength is dropping more than that per day, then something might be weird?
Honestly it's hard for me to say definitively because I was watching it under the assumption that it worked differently than it does. So I'm just going to take what I've learned and pay attention going forward because I can't say anything for certain at the moment. My gut feeling is that it was a much more drastic drop than it should have been, as I wasn't even that badly wounded and I didn't sleep with the wound. I decided to go heal despite having red energy as I knew that the only real alternative I had was to try to sit and do nothing for however long it'd take. My limited observations that have led me to think that way are that in the past when I've been wounded and ended the day that I didn't recover any energy at all. In that instance the only way I recovered energy was by healing and then resting, but if I rested hoping to have enough energy to go without pushing through exhaustion then I'd be disappointed because I'd wake up still with just as much red energy as I went to sleep with. My point here is that unless I simply misunderstood what was happening (which is entirely possible) then I didn't see sleeping with the injury as viable so immediately went to go heal it despite the exertion, in which case the stamina hit to strength would have been relatively minor as the wound was gone by the time I slept and the meal I ate was A+.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
BTW, does fiend cum have like an expiration on it or something? The S+ sub that I sold was the one I had on it, and at the time of me selling her I had a full fridge of 70 units. I don't have anyone else using it, and yet it's gone down day after day. I currently only have 3. Picked up the egg layer only a day ago so that wasn't what was draining it. Isabella does have the fiend tattoo though.... If that led to her choosing it then it would explain it, but she's not going to go making me buy her the stuff once my own supply runs out is she?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
On extreme difficulty, I decided to try another zero start (slaver all F-, 200$) with some additional challenges:

- No food from the pub
- Buy a market slave first and turn in that slave for a guild contract
- Don't use the "disposable slaves" strategy for the arena

On day 88, I succeeded. Turned in a guild concubine contract for ~1800$, of which 600$ went to repay the moneylender. The slave was purchased from the market for 20$. Pretty, Weakened, Caring, Cold, Clever, Uncertain, Aloof, Voluptuous. Graceful. Weak Metabolism. Her final rating was A-, thanks to Neoplasty increasing her beauty and all other requirements being met through training.

Instead of taking an early loan, I used the prepayment from taking a guild contract to cover one bill that came in before the next arena battle which I would've been unable to pay. I then kept the guild contract slave in cryo (except for one battle where I used her instead to delay the finalist battle for the primary slave). Keeping her of course increased the challenge even mroe, because after 2-3 decades she already cost me more than a new market slave.

If the guild contract had been anything other than concubine, I probably would have completed it with a lower rating, but considering I had to do all of the sex training anyway, aiming for B+ (or A-) made sense. Incidentally, the guild bonus for A- vs. B+ is basically the same as the cost of Neoplasty, so that was only worthwhile from the perspective of guild rep and in fact was a trade of sparks for rep (multiple 10$ lessons to meet A- criteria). Ironically, I forgot to cure the slave's Rotphilis before handing her in.

Last edited:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
On extreme difficulty, I decided to try another zero start (slaver all F-, 200$) with some additional challenges:

- No food from the pub

On day 88, I succeeded. Turned in a guild concubine contract for ~1800$, of which 600$ went to repay the moneylender. The slave was purchased from the market for 20$. Pretty, Weakened, Caring, Cold, Clever, Uncertain, Aloof, Voluptuous. Graceful. Weak Metabolism. Her final rating was A-, thanks to Neoplasty increasing her beauty and all other requirements being met through training.

Instead of taking an early loan, I used the prepayment from taking a guild contract to cover one bill that came in before the next arena battle which I would've been unable to pay. I then kept the guild contract slave in cryo (except for one battle where I used her instead to delay the finalist battle for the primary slave). Keeping her of course increased the challenge even mroe, because after 2-3 decades she already cost me more than a new market slave.

If the guild contract had been anything other than concubine, I probably would have completed it with a lower rating, but considering I had to do all of the sex training anyway, aiming for B+ (or A-) made sense. Incidentally, the guild bonus for A- vs. B+ is basically the same as the cost of Neoplasty, so that was only worthwhile from the perspective of guild rep and in fact was a trade of sparks for rep (multiple 10$ lessons to meet A- criteria). Ironically, I forgot to cure the slave's Rotphilis before handing her in.
I can appreciate your masochism. lol. I'm confused how you turned in a guild contract girl though. The first one is for a D- girl right? I believe I remember hearing you could go up 1 grade for a bonus, but didn't think it went higher than that.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I can appreciate your masochism. lol. I'm confused how you turned in a guild contract girl though. The first one is for a D- girl right? I believe I remember hearing you could go up 1 grade for a bonus, but didn't think it went higher than that.
The guild will give you a quality bonus that represents the difference between the value of the requested rating and the value of the rating you actually deliver.

The speed bonus is still based on the requested rating and the associated time expectation.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
The guild will give you a quality bonus that represents the difference between the value of the requested rating and the value of the rating you actually deliver.

The speed bonus is still based on the requested rating and the associated time expectation.
See that leaves me confused again. If the requested contract was for D- with 40 days and you completed it at 88, I assumed that would be beyond the deadline. Or did it just result in a reduction of 480 sparks from the final price from being 48 days late? In which case it would almost always be beneficial to exceed the requested rank as long as you have the funds and reasonable ability to do what's needed to get it higher without going broke before you can complete it. Good info to have that I wouldn't have assumed on my own.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
If the requested contract was for D- with 40 days and you completed it at 88, I assumed that would be beyond the deadline.
Day 88 from start of game. I completed the contract only 17 days late, for a speed penalty of -170 sparks. If you can afford to reach a higher rank, it's often worthwhile even if late.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello again Imperator.

Command: $assistant['hairColor'] = 'blond' is not working. System gives an error about blank spaces, then i deleted blank spaces -> $assistant['hairColor']='blond' it returned 0 as result. But my assistant still has green hair.
Is there an editor or other ways to change her hair type to blonde or other colors???

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022

- No food from the pub

Always good to know zero starts are still possible, especially with additional challenges (which a new player might not realize are things one can do).

Reactions: way2co0l

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Always good to know zero starts are still possible, especially with additional challenges (which a new player might not realize are things one can do).
Yeah I don't think very many of us understand the deeper mechanics well enough to know what can be done so it's cool to get insight into those kinds of things! I'm learning but still guessing at a lot of it. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I tried a different zero start, but failed.

I bought a kanata, lash and aketon first.
Day 1~4 eat at the hip to raise my strength to D-
Then defeat unarmed slave to increase my fighting skill to D-
Then learned Swift Blow.
With those I bought, I achieved B+ strength and A+ fighting skill (will aketon) by the end of day 13, and was able to defeat Ironclad in most cases.

But I soon found that, higher fighting skill did no good to training a slave.
Patrolling along the edge was losing money before you have a slave who can brew potions for you.
Selling slave to the butcher just for money (34), you got even more than the amount Farid gives you (33).

Even if your strength is B+, fighting skill is S+, I killed an orc in the mist, while the slave still fights back when I flog her with belt, just like a fool not afraid of death.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Tried another zero start, this time I'm a coward, no weapon, no armor, even no aketon, as long as she fights me, I will die.
Compared with above.

I bought a low sanity slave, she was the first one who cost only $20, so I took her.

Day 1, school uniform, slippers, nipple piercing, steel collar, thorns crown, nipple chain, brand tattoo. That's all I bought for her.
Rewarded her a warm plaid for no reason, got 1 spoil.

Day 4, she was already willing to do housework, because she starts with 3 habit. Didn't even need to punish her for more fearness, so I kept her at fearness 1 till the end. If she starts with 0 habit, that's easy to compensate by punishing her several more times, to increase her fearness to 2.

Day 9, I was running out of money, because I eat out everyday, $3/day, in order to increase my strength to B+, and sending her to the school cost a lot.
So I frozed her, took a servant contract, got $60 prepayment, then exchanged her with the new guild slave.

Day 10, this pic, after I over reward her with an intensity 2 one, she is pleased, getting enough obedience to D- ranking.
ScreenShot00199.png
After paying the bill, $28 left.
ScreenShot00200.png
Then on day 10, I turned her in, got $640.
No loans, no fighting ability, no weapons. A timid, weak coward got the most reward.
ScreenShot00201.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Patrolling along the edge was losing money before you have a slave who can brew potions for you.
Without armor especially. Which costs more than you can afford in a zero start.

Selling slave to the butcher just for money (34), you got even more than the amount Farid gives you (33).
Farid needs to make a profit too.

Even if your strength is B+, fighting skill is S+, I killed an orc in the mist, while the slave still fights back when I flog her with belt, just like a fool not afraid of death.
High strength but other characteristics low makes the master look strong but not dangerous to the slave. The slave isn't necessarily expecting to kill the master, think of it as the slave is hitting and kicking, not just accepting the punishment. It's only if the master is very weak that an unarmed slave poses any real danger.

Reactions: sarinee
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes