StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Any hints on this???
Milking a fiend will hurt a slave's empathy. It's a sacrifice for all that cheap food. Other things can lower empathy as well but in my games the fiend is the most notable cause.

Are traits that appear on girls unknown traits that were there all along, or new traits?
Both can happen. Some traits are visible from the very beginning, such as graceful. Some existing traits are revealed with closer observation, such as gourmet when a cooking task is performed. Some traits develop over time with repeated exposure to certain stimulus, slaves that are punished frequently may become accustomed to pain.

Talking with the slave can help you learn about existing traits, "Do you have any requests?", "What do you want to do?" and "What are you afraid of?".

Not all of the traits can be developed through gameplay.

Any chance a story line gets implemented?
Anything could happen, I know at least one person has recently been working on a new slave with a fairly involved quest.

Reactions: Twoface777

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I got out of the slums with Johny on normal. By getting an extremely easy slave to train and using isabella to train her quickly before the money ran out.

However I was stupid enough to not adjust accounting when my guild reputation rose. So his personalty score tanked.
Down to F-. I have been playing about 100 more days after that happened paying and living appropriately to his reputation. However the personalty score is not rising again at all.

Anyone have any idea how to get that to go up? All my other stats are doing well.

I also find it funny that when I trained a girl to be a pet she got lazy. Even with fantastic morale. Cats are not known for their dicipline.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Both can happen. Some traits are visible from the very beginning, such as graceful. Some existing traits are revealed with closer observation, such as gourmet when a cooking task is performed. Some traits develop over time with repeated exposure to certain stimulus, slaves that are punished frequently may become accustomed to pain.
Thanks!

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
...personalty score tanked. Down to F-. I have been playing about 100 more days after that happened paying and living appropriately to his reputation. However the personalty score is not rising again at all.
Anyone have any idea how to get that to go up? All my other stats are doing well.
Personality going low seems like something that will happen in a game where sparks are tight. It has been happening to me in the tough games I've played lately. My slaver's personality recovered eventually. Living in the default house in the Necropolis was enough to get it up to A-B level after ~10 decades.

I didn't notice too much difference before and after my slaver's personality stat recovered. I think it gives an aura buff, which can affect stat gains, depending on the slave's aura.

As an aside I do like this change because it gives the mid game a sense of progression. I was thinking that perhaps the personality stat could be tied to the success of artistic lessons. It would feel right to me that it would be harder to train artists while living in poor quarters.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Any chance a story line gets implemented?
We had some guys, even one that claimed to be a professional writer, who wanted to work with us. In the end we are out of news, meaning that for now it's a bit compromised.

However, I do have some inspiration about some semblance of a story line. I think I wrote it inside the roadmap; I'd like the main player to start at the slums and not starting as a guild member. He's have to attract the attention of people inside the city (like Isabella mentions when you meet her) by selling slaves to other people in the slums, and the moneylander could act as a final quest for this story arc. It would act as kind of a tutorial, for players to familiarize themselves with the mechanics after the tutorial.

Also, the player would have to buy material midgame for lessons inside some general shop. Including musical instruments, art material... Etc. At one point there could be a way to take ownership of some businesses, with still gameplay focus on raising slaves to bring you income (in order to buy better businesses).

And in the end, there would be a quest-line to unlock a possible post-game pregnancy content. You could try to do it solo or to gather some allies (like the Serpis president). Basically you would make enemies out of the Vatican (or allies) during an attempt at a revolution. It would be a war with a lot of fights, with or without your slaves, and it would be a chance to secure your position within the Vatican and then slowly climb up to become the next Pope, or to take over by force and then have to deal with governance yourself over a chaotic land in which your place is constantly threatened in the beginnings. If you rule Eternal Rome there's no pregnancy ban... Though you'll have to deal with the "children are dead-born" problem. Anyway, it'd open opportunities. With a child, mother slaves might be pressured into doing the most vile acts for their child's survival sake. It also opens the door for fucking the children in front of them, and incest content. So that would be cool.

But that's just an idea now, not even a draft. We'd need the execution to be solid, fun to play, and fitting the existing game. But I'm sure that it could turn out pretty well, though the game would need some more working hands on it (y)

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I've done the easy tutorial on the first try, but I've made exactly zero progress on the hard tutorial. Any advice? My experience is that she's completely immune to fear, no punishments inflict any, and she fights against any and all punishments which quickly sends her into permanent unconsciousness if you keep having to defeat her in combat. I can get a bit of habit by giving her rules against masturbating and orgasm. I want to reward her for obedience as an alternative to punishing failure, but the only thing I can get her to obey is cooking, but she's so bad at it that she doesn't get any merit. And she's too disobedient to learn anything, even with a tutor. Where do I go?

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
I've done the easy tutorial on the first try, but I've made exactly zero progress on the hard tutorial. Any advice? My experience is that she's completely immune to fear, no punishments inflict any, and she fights against any and all punishments which quickly sends her into permanent unconsciousness if you keep having to defeat her in combat. I can get a bit of habit by giving her rules against masturbating and orgasm. I want to reward her for obedience as an alternative to punishing failure, but the only thing I can get her to obey is cooking, but she's so bad at it that she doesn't get any merit. And she's too disobedient to learn anything, even with a tutor. Where do I go?
I haven't actually looked at that tutorial but some advice would be to look at her mood. Buying sundress/slippers can go a long way to helping with that. Explaining her position and trying to encourage her if her mood drops too low should help too. Buy a lash or a whip so you can fight her without inflicting serious injury, get a point or 2 of fear in her though some punishments, combined with the habit, and awareness, and you'll likely start to see her disobedience fall away. One task she's refuse a day for a couple days, then assign her cooking and ignore her failure so she'll end the day with unpunished merit. That can be a bad thing if you abuse it too much, but it also can help improve her mood a bit as well which will lead to more productive tasks. Get her to start doing something you can reward her for through that process and try to focus on that and avoid making her do anything you'll have to continue punishing her for to prevent her falling into despair.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
You need to gain an advantage with your aura. Cast Magna Magnifika and wear your Noble Regalia before talking to her, or giving any orders or lessons.

You can inflict fear with bondage punishments, these are effective as they inflict helplessness and not pain. Also there's a decent chance of sticking a Trememdio spell if you wear the Wizard Robe (and hat!) first. Verbal punishments are also decent if you have aura supremacy.

I had my slaver cook for himself so he could eat decent food. Bacchic nectar also helps boost mood if your slaver is feeling down, keeping him happy is key.

Dressing the slave in full maid clothes, headband, rubber gloves (soft slippers for mood bonus). Also had her wear the ornamented collar but I had to fight her for that one, only equip whip = ez clap and she doesn't get hurt. This gave the best results when asking her to clean the house, or take maid lessons.

Using these things, explaining position each day, managing slave mood with encourage. I was able to get her to do some basic commands and take maid lessons. I rewarded her with various level appropriate rewards when she complied. I knocked all thorns off by the beginning of day 5.

I don't claim this is the only way to succeed or even the best possible result.

hard_tutorial.png
(this is first thing in the morning, remember we need to cast Magna Magnifika before starting to work with her)

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I had no idea about changing your own equipement, so that might make all the difference. Will try later.

Edit: Using equipment more actively was exactly what it took to get the ball rolling! Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Is there any good gameplay-related reason why fucking cows at the barn decreases nature, when simply getting her out of it for a little intimate time skips this issue?

• Thinking Face

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Krakk3n

You could have asked the community your questions before putting a salty 2 stars review. It's full of debatable statements, some of them being straight out untrue.

Very Difficult to play game. And also not rewarding at all.
What can be more rewarding than sexual visuals of kinky stuff? Not mentioning the RPG aspect of leveling up your character... and then selling a slave to the freaking pope!

The instructions are too vague
What exactly is vague in the explanations of the tutorial? Have you tried to read it? It's as clear as ever (while still maintaining immersion by speaking to you like a normal human would and not like an Excel sheet).

constant clicking required for progress
That's one of the false statements. Lokplart, one of the past devs, has added a lot of keyboard shortcuts.

the small things that are required to optimize the training is frustrating , which is not optional because of the difficulty level.
Now that's vague. What are the "required small things" you are even talking about? And about the difficulty level, just custom start on easy difficulty and have all the money and stats you want if you don't like the default legacy experience.

if you play as m'lord. You have to buy wizard robes, then cast spells and then switch back to noble clothes and that you have to do , every day for first five days , otherwise you never get any magic.
And that's also a false statement. Even if you fail casting the first spell, you still progressively level up!
7.jpg It says it everytime: you need to practice more. So practice this spell until you can see something!

There's also the alternative option to use clothes that allow a stat boost in magic, but it is just more convenient as then the spell won't fail. If that's your strategy, then don't complain that you lose stat boosts from the other clothes you remove. Clothes are a bonus; if you "need" one or another, you didn't boost up your stats enough to begin with.

Though I can agree that reading "you need more practice" nine times is not encouraging to try again, and you can believe that you are doing things wrong, especially without an experience bar... I'll put in the roadmap that we should make it more progressive, so that someone that fails it for the second time gets the idea that "he's closer to the goal than yesterday".

Still! If you had bothered to ask here, we would have cleared it out for you. The 2 stars review was hasty.

You know what to do 504e117e-4e6e-40a6-8910-61f003147a6a-1644684885098.jpg :BootyTime:

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
One of the changes I don't like from the 2.2.2 version is having to switch housing as you progress. I liked staying in Quarter of the Outcasts or Serpentine Quarter for roleplaying purposes.

I wish there was a way to live luxuriously in the lower districts as well

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is there any good gameplay-related reason why fucking cows at the barn decreases nature, when simply getting her out of it for a little intimate time skips this issue?
One of the changes I don't like from the 2.2.2 version is having to switch housing as you progress. I liked staying in Quarter of the Outcasts or Serpentine Quarter for roleplaying purposes.

I wish there was a way to live luxuriously in the lower districts as well
Both points are put in the roadmap for 2.2.3

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Seems this game is one you either love, or you cant stand. I'd LIKE, to like it but...you're dumped into the game, with zero clue about the city. Absolutely no guidance what so ever. And the wiki? It has links to various guides, but states that all of them are out of date and pretty much worthless with the new version so...

I spent all my energy, over 3 days, walking around and trying to figure out what is where, and what serves what purpose. Accomplished nothing at all, except to move closer to a rent payment date, and still no clue or indication of how to do anything.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Seems this game is one you either love, or you cant stand. I'd LIKE, to like it but...you're dumped into the game, with zero clue about the city. Absolutely no guidance what so ever. And the wiki? It has links to various guides, but states that all of them are out of date and pretty much worthless with the new version so...

I spent all my energy, over 3 days, walking around and trying to figure out what is where, and what serves what purpose. Accomplished nothing at all, except to move closer to a rent payment date, and still no clue or indication of how to do anything.
Yeah at first you are lost

... but after a while you tend to remember everything, it's crazy how the mind works. To the point I'd like to erase my memory of the game and play it again like the first time.

It's kind of like in Elden Ring but before it was mainstream :Kappa:

Anyway, don't be afraid of that, we all went there, and it has its charm. Maybe you'll encounter a game over and will have to start a couple more times, and then you'll probably remember by heart which place is where and why, without any effort of memorization on your part (y)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes