ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Played this game some time ago and never had any problems with Isabela.
This problem is new. Her lust just goes up and up, no matter if my character have sex with her 3 times a day.
Some info:
- Have started a new game, not an old one.
- M'Lord character.
- Just changed to a better place to live (default one, story mode with the secretary scenes).
- First day all runs normal, got info about her nypho trait, etc.
- Second day, can't reduce her lust by any means.
- Thrid day, i tried to perform an action with her, she rebels.
Isabella is lively, clever, strong-willed, and proud. These attributes combine to make her harder to dominate. In particular, M'lord is not quite intimidating enough for her. She is obedient when he obtains her, but she does not fully see herself as a slave, so if he tries to force her to do something she does not want to do, she may fight back. Even something as simple as a spanking. On the other hand, she is a nymphomaniac, so her arousal tends to rise quickly, but it does diminish when she obtains sufficient relief.

Following is an account of M'lord in 2.2.2 dev version, which is not different from 2.2.1 in terms of arousal, dominance or rebelliousness. I got a bit carried away with the narrative, so it's in a spoiler for anyone interested. Bottom line, I'm not seeing anything technically broken, but there are some things that could be a bit non-intuitive.

For example, when you rent a home, the realtor offers sex as a move-in benefit. This leaves the master uninterested in more sex until he recovers.

Also, Isabella starts with a calm mood. Mood is a very important factor in the diligence / motivation of the slave to perform tasks to a high standard of quality. With a calm mood, Isabella sometimes does well, and sometimes she doesn't. We perhaps should change the "Calm" label to "Ambivalent" or something like that to make it clearer. It's not negative, but it's not positive either.

A large part of my narrative deals with Isabella having become spoiled. This is because, for roleplay reasons, I gave Isabella a reward that was better than her merit level - a massage (tier 2) when her merit was 1. You can see the tier of rewards and punishments by hovering your mouse over the yellow triangle on the menu icon. Isabella became spoiled with a single slightly-undeserved massage because M'lord also has B+ petting skill, so he gives good massages. The combination of getting a reward she knew was better than she deserved, and the fact that it was a really good one, made her a little bit spoiled. Unfortunately, we don't show different text for her attitude depending on how spoiled she is, so the description of her attitude abruptly shifts from obedient to a very resistant "spoiled brat" description that feels out of character for the situation... and somewhat misleading, because although the game is modeling her as being slightly more reluctant, she's still quite obedient.

[In case I missed something, can you tell me specifically exactly what actions you used, that didn't have the effects you were expecting? For example, "When I used 'relaxed vaginal sex', at the end of it she still had the same arousal number, even though it said that she had an orgasm." or "When I used 'relaxed vaginal sex', she did not have an orgasm, even though M'lord had A+ penetration skill and she had 5 arousal."]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
I am really at loss as to why my slave isn't being accepted by reverend porter administrative spires 1644812629997.png 1644812641091.png 1644812658364.png
Is it the stranger brand? I thought I was being smart saving an exquisite from a C level contract.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Isabella is lively, clever, strong-willed, and proud. These attributes combine to make her harder to dominate. In particular, M'lord is not quite intimidating enough for her. She is obedient when he obtains her, but she does not fully see herself as a slave, so if he tries to force her to do something she does not want to do, she may fight back. Even something as simple as a spanking. On the other hand, she is a nymphomaniac, so her arousal tends to rise quickly, but it does diminish when she obtains sufficient relief.

Following is an account of M'lord in 2.2.2 dev version, which is not different from 2.2.1 in terms of arousal, dominance or rebelliousness. I got a bit carried away with the narrative, so it's in a spoiler for anyone interested. Bottom line, I'm not seeing anything technically broken, but there are some things that could be a bit non-intuitive.

For example, when you rent a home, the realtor offers sex as a move-in benefit. This leaves the master uninterested in more sex until he recovers.

Also, Isabella starts with a calm mood. Mood is a very important factor in the diligence / motivation of the slave to perform tasks to a high standard of quality. With a calm mood, Isabella sometimes does well, and sometimes she doesn't. We perhaps should change the "Calm" label to "Ambivalent" or something like that to make it clearer. It's not negative, but it's not positive either.

A large part of my narrative deals with Isabella having become spoiled. This is because, for roleplay reasons, I gave Isabella a reward that was better than her merit level - a massage (tier 2) when her merit was 1. You can see the tier of rewards and punishments by hovering your mouse over the yellow triangle on the menu icon. Isabella became spoiled with a single slightly-undeserved massage because M'lord also has B+ petting skill, so he gives good massages. The combination of getting a reward she knew was better than she deserved, and the fact that it was a really good one, made her a little bit spoiled. Unfortunately, we don't show different text for her attitude depending on how spoiled she is, so the description of her attitude abruptly shifts from obedient to a very resistant "spoiled brat" description that feels out of character for the situation... and somewhat misleading, because although the game is modeling her as being slightly more reluctant, she's still quite obedient.

[In case I missed something, can you tell me specifically exactly what actions you used, that didn't have the effects you were expecting? For example, "When I used 'relaxed vaginal sex', at the end of it she still had the same arousal number, even though it said that she had an orgasm." or "When I used 'relaxed vaginal sex', she did not have an orgasm, even though M'lord had A+ penetration skill and she had 5 arousal."]

No. That's not the problem.
I got rid of Isabela, then trained another girl.
It's impossible to make the new girl orgasm by "Relaxed xxxxxx sex" or by "Sex education" or by Erotic Rewards, And i'm talking about at this girl.
Sin título.jpg

Have played some previous versions of Jack o nine Tales before, Isabela was hard to satisfy at a daily basis, but this nasty bug makes the work impossible.

Only "Active sex" can reduce 1 level per session. Her arousal is always 1 or 2.
Sexual training boost her Arousal to always 3 or 4. Then the girl becomes rebelious just as Isabela and the gameplay is ruined.

I'm not a new player, the problem is real.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
It's impossible to make the new girl orgasm by "Relaxed xxxxxx sex" or by "Sex education" or by Erotic Rewards, And i'm talking about at this girl.

Only "Active sex" can reduce 1 level per session. Her arousal is always 1 or 2.
Sexual training boost her Arousal to always 3 or 4. Then the girl becomes rebelious just as Isabela and the gameplay is ruined.
Please upload a saved game so I can try it. Save right before you do whichever action.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017

After finishing reading the plot about Isabela, it is a good story, but all this is invisible to the player. The game was always like...... if a slave misbehave, she must be punished. Because JoNt always punish the player if the slave go unpunished after misbehave. There is not considerations on this.
The JoNt law was always that.
If you want to put new mechanics, those mechanics must be explained extensively. :-(

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Ok, I loaded it, used relaxed vaginal twice. First time she did not cum and her arousal went up from 2 to 3. Second time she did cum and it went down to 0.
Really?? Have tried Relaxed sex and other methods many times and the result was always a Lust up.
The slaver have few energy to complete tasks per day, if the slaver must satisfy Isabela and another girl, but the satisfaction of girls is randomized, the tasks will always overcome the slaver, even if the slaver is a Master in all sexual arts.
If you are going to put more complexity in the game, you need upgrade slaver's energy. That way the player can start to think about other things than "The energy is depleted again, my character needs to rest again, damn".
Thanks.
Will wait for next update.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
After finishing reading the plot about Isabela, it is a good story, but all this is invisible to the player. The game was always like...... if a slave misbehave, she must be punished. Because JoNt always punish the player if the slave go unpunished after misbehave. There is not considerations on this.
The JoNt law was always that.
If you want to put new mechanics, those mechanics must be explained extensively. :-(
The "misbehavior" in my story was not that she felt "guilt", it was that she was spoiled. It's a difference of perception. M'lord thought she was misbehaving. She didn't see it that way. JONT does not expect you to punish spoiled slaves. Sometimes spoiled slaves refuse orders and then they feel guilty. Then JONT expects to do something about it. You have options for dealing with guilt. One option is to punish immediately. Another option is to wait, and have her do something else. If she gets merit from the other thing, it reduces her guilt, but not all the way to zero. Another option is to put her in a prison cell. Another option is to leave her unpunished so she feels better ... until you next punish her. Spoiled slaves become un-spoiled on their own, after a few days, normally, as long as you aren't doing something that keeps them spoiled. You can also try to "put" them "in place" but that is not always effective. It helps if you have a history of punishing them so they know to take you seriously. When you first get Isabella you've never punished her, so threatening her and telling her she is misbehaving is not effective. Not to mention she has some traits that make her even more resistant.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Really?? Have tried Relaxed sex and other methods many times and the result was always a Lust up.
The slaver have few energy to complete tasks per day, if the slaver must satisfy Isabela and another girl, but the satisfaction of girls is randomized, the tasks will always overcome the slaver, even if the slaver is a Master in all sexual arts.
If you are going to put more complexity in the game, you need upgrade slaver's energy. That way the player can start to think about other things than "The energy is depleted again, my character needs to rest again, damn".
Thanks.
Will wait for next update.
1. Slave is aroused, so what? Not your problem. Arousal doesn't cause disobedience. Let them masturbate or beg for sex all they want.
2. Not enough energy? Raise strength, get the bull ring quest reward from the forum. Use kamra + pollen + tonic elixirs when you really need even more (rarely).
3. I tried with 2.2.2. You're using 2.2.1. As far as I can see, there's no reason 2.2.2 would be different from 2.2.1 in terms of how arousal works. But you're welcome to try 2.2.2 and tell me it is also broken, in which case I will be very perplexed and you will be proven correct that there is a bug in 2.2.1.
4. Satisfaction is not "randomized" it is based on skills of the participants. Arousal builds up over time, needs enough stimulation to trigger an orgasm. Multiple orgasms also possible especially with high arousal and high skill.

Hunterxsamu

Jul 11, 2020
anyone know how finish L. ford request for her nephew slave, i crossmark everything except bring her while being pregnant with child

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
More changes on -ia branches:

oOo Reverted the despair for excessive punishments, its absence was immediately missed

oOo Tightened guild contract time limits (low end is still a little more forgiving than previous versions) and reduced guild contract prepayment amounts (you already needed to have savings or supplemental income when working on these, and taken together with increased completion value for high rankings, it was excessive)

oOo Deterministic pseudo-random enemy selection and deterministic pseudo-random enemy reactions in combat ( if this works as intended, combat is no longer an easy win by save scumming until you get the enemy you want and the sequence of moves you want; instead, if you reload and then do the same things, so will they, and if you do something different, so will they, so you can feel accomplished if you manage to pass a hard battle after 15 tries, instead of feeling like you're playing a gacha game )

oOo Disabled a "hack" that limits the Vatican Champion's damage ... so we can see what happens (is there a bug?)

oOo Few more small fixes and two balance changes - subpurchaser pays only 40% of what he paid before for mindbroker slaves (now 20% of market value instead of 50%) and (unrelated) spell failures on high-nature slaves are now deterministic, not true random, so if you encounter a slave able to resist, raise your mage skill or lower their nature

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes