Jun 28, 2020
I think the most interesting potential is clothings and piercings. Do you think it's achievable that each girls generated have their variations based on clothes/tatoo/bodymods in the game? It would make everything come alive; a real visual breakthrough for the game.
Ah, that's a good question, because if I remember correctly is actually possible, never thought about it, but yes, there are these scripts called XY and matrix that can take the same image and make an array replacing some stuff, it could be a character, it could be background, it could be clothes, so in theory a single girl can be generated with all the variants you want, I'll have to see how it works exactly because it's not as intuitive as it seems and post a sample later.
Edit: forgot to say, that it would imply an increase in size of course, by having a picture for each and every single accessory/cloth it may easily double the size of the game , nah, I'm being generous, we are talking about 20-30 images for the same girl? the size increase may be exponential, so is a thing to take into consideration. And also forgot to say, it can make any scenery too at wish so that's another thing to take into account.

One thing you have not mentionned is the golden frame and background on slave backgrounds (y)
Thought it was also inside your reply... was in another post?

Also about the json, if we go on the route of 50 images for each slaves, make sure to fetch a fitting backstory. Especially for monster girls (which we should keep at a realistic percentage in our pool).
That's another thing that I have been thinking for a while...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That, I vote no. The game has some images with great composition and artistry. Also variety; one is almost sure to find at least one picture which will "speak to them". This IA is awesome, convenient and powerful, but can feel mass-produced and lifeless if it's overused.
I thought the same, some girls are pretty good

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
can you please explain
5. Make the monochrome and sepia variants of the portraits
6. Rename them to sort them based on their metatype, hair color and hair lenght, add them to their respective folders, update the json limit and add (mostly copypaste?) the jsons for the girls or make a video of the steps please
5.- The portraits... pretty sure inside the post I quoted there is a link to another post there, there is a file called avatar.zip, that's the template for portraits I think? and once you have the portrait you use the software mentioned in the quote, xnconvert is called, to mass apply the tone changes to all the portraits in a folder, but that has to be done by eye, there is not a standard that I know of.
6.-In the game folder there is a folder called jsons, slave_index.json determines how many slaves there are, if you want to add one you have to increase the limit, and in the same folder there is other folder called slaves, here you need to add a new json (just copy paste another girl's json and change the number) 0xxx is for lolis, 1xxx is for young, 2xxx is for mature, so if you want to include a new young slave then you will have to increase the limit for young in the slave_index.json and add a new json with that number in the folder for slaves.
Edit: forgot to mention, inside the json that you copypasted there are some paths that point to the girl's pictures, you will have to change those to point her respective images, otherwise it will show the pictures of the girl you copypasted instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arman0

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
i really couldn't see how on earth do one win against orge/etc let alone againt just a simple rat

even with max str. best weapon my ass still got kick
Special techniques and potions let you set up combos faster or survive longer. You can practice with sparring in the arena - if you lose, it's just your pride, not game over.

after spending 3 hour in this game, i manage to do jack shit.i must have doing something wrong but holy shit
Did you complete the tutorial?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Edit: forgot to say, that it would imply an increase in size of course, by having a picture for each and every single accessory/cloth it may easily double the size of the game , nah, I'm being generous, we are talking about 20-30 images for the same girl? the size increase may be exponential, so is a thing to take into consideration. And also forgot to say, it can make any scenery too at wish so that's another thing to take into account.
The game used to be at least 5GB+ in 2016. By removing animations, the game became significantly lighter. That, and lossless compression.

So I think that we'll see. It's too much of an amazing prospect that it would be too bad to prevent ourselves because of that. If anything, we'll look into workarounds, like other videogames with lots of assets manage to (y)

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
This Time the Next Part comes in a timely manner. Amazing, right? Will be a short one because we can't do too much. So without futher ado: Lets go.

With this we can proceed to the next Phase of Training. It will become a bit tougher from now on and we need to continue making good and rfeasonable decisions going forward. I encourage all of you to try and apply what you learned until now and llok how far you can go with a slave of your own. Maybe you already learned enough to finish a Slave all the way to the End. ASnd if not, the next part is certain to come Soon(TM). Have a good one!

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Took a look at the link and it seems that that one doesn't have the option to install the dependency. Doesn't know if it change anything but the one that I use doesn't have any generations limits as far as I experienced:
Great find!

It's the same model for sure. Ran a test and it gave me identical results to one of my previous pics.

Jun 28, 2020
The game used to be at least 5GB+ in 2016. By removing animations, the game became significantly lighter. That, and lossless compression.
If we exclude shoes because there is no reason to display them, that leaves us with 8 uniforms, 7 outfits, 5 gloves, 10 jewelry accessories (well this one is complicated I'll explain later), 7 head accessories, 7 "hard" accessories, 5 "hard" animal accessories, if we exclude the urinal rack and the toilet seat (because it sounds hard to make) 5 "hard" sexual accessories, there are 7 tatoos (4 levels and 3 options), excluding tongues there are 8 piercing positions (this is why I said jewelry is complicated). That's around 69 (nice) different images per girl, 75 if we include armor, not sure about weapons, that's why the size worries me.

It's too much of an amazing prospect that it would be too bad to prevent ourselves because of that. If anything, we'll look into workarounds
I have already an idea, assuming the pictures are pretty much the same, lets say a girl with blonde hair naked and the same girl with a tattoo, IF they are pretty close to each other pixelwise, then IF there is a way to compare both images pixel by pixel and delete what is equal, then only the tattoo would be left, that saves space and then in code it could be displayed when you buy the tattoo, same with clothes when she wears them, same with piercings, hell, I'm even thinking that it may be even possible to assign bruises and dirtiness for each level of those, if we over do it maybe even weight and breast size but I feel that's too much, and those are big ifs.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
I read your discussions about Ai Generated images with great Interest, it is amazing what is possible with todays Technology. Looking forward to how you Guys will work this out! In the same Vein i have a little proposal to make: I have a lot of H-Pictures on my PC, collected over the last idk maybe 10 years...yeah i am a degenerate hehe. A lot of them Uncensored, a few of them censored but sadly not sorted by anything. So we talk about approx. over 20k Images here from all different kinds of Fetishes. All of them handpicked and not just as an downloaded archive. There have to be so many pictures perfect for Jack O' in there.

If it would be somewhat useful as a Database for pictures or something i could look for a way to upload all of them. Maybe even try to sort them a bit - but that is a bit too much work for only 1 person. So if there is Interest tell me and i try to work something out.

Holy Shit i also have a lot of VN'S and H-Games downloaded so if there is a way to extract pictures from them and it is not so much work i could do that too over the next Months or so. Maybe for new Sprites or something like that.

Jun 28, 2020
If we exclude shoes because there is no reason to display them, that leaves us with 8 uniforms, 7 outfits, 5 gloves, 10 jewelry accessories (well this one is complicated I'll explain later), 7 head accessories, 7 "hard" accessories, 5 "hard" animal accessories, if we exclude the urinal rack and the toilet seat (because it sounds hard to make) 5 "hard" sexual accessories, there are 7 tatoos (4 levels and 3 options), excluding tongues there are 8 piercing positions (this is why I said jewelry is complicated). That's around 69 (nice) different images per girl, 75 if we include armor, not sure about weapons, that's why the size worries me.

I have already an idea, assuming the pictures are pretty much the same, lets say a girl with blonde hair naked and the same girl with a tattoo, IF they are pretty close to each other pixelwise, then IF there is a way to compare both images pixel by pixel and delete what is equal, then only the tattoo would be left, that saves space and then in code it could be displayed when you buy the tattoo, same with clothes when she wears them, same with piercings, hell, I'm even thinking that it may be even possible to assign bruises and dirtiness for each level of those, if we over do it maybe even weight and breast size but I feel that's too much, and those are big ifs.
Following up with my shit, here is a test
This girl will be the base for the test

Now with the XY plot I'll be replacing "nothing else" with the uniforms and the first try it gives this back

Edit: I'll be updating this post with more research as it comes out of the oven

Conclusion: some pictures are very close, but not as close as I would want them to be to try the pixel by pixel stuff, still, it's possible that I'm not just as good at "prompting" and someone with more skill can get them with more quality and more close to each other to try that stuff, also I was aiming at speed rather than quality for the test. For the time being maybe we should stick to just mass produce them until there is a reliable way to get them close enough to do the pixel by pixel thing and extract the outfits and accesories.

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Doing a bit of experimentation, trying to get the same girl in different activities, scenarios.
Keeping the seed constant, along with some of the prompts you can get the same girl (or a very good lookalike) doing different things. Propping them up to act out a specific scene is a bit of a nuisance, however. For sex scenes the AI tends to lean towards cowgirl and doggystyle or some variation of it. Haven't tried any hardcore stuff yet. Had no luck in getting it to properly draw the girl sweeping the floor, or dusting shelves either.

Jun 28, 2020
Doing a bit of experimentation, trying to get the same girl in different activities, scenarios.
Keeping the seed constant, along with some of the prompts you can get the same girl (or a very good lookalike) doing different things. Propping them up to act out a specific scene is a bit of a nuisance, however. For sex scenes the AI tends to lean towards cowgirl and doggystyle or some variation of it. Haven't tried any hardcore stuff yet. Had no luck in getting it to properly draw the girl sweeping the floor, or dusting shelves either.
Yep, for scenes this shit is good enough

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020

Now with the XY plot I'll be replacing "nothing else" with the uniforms and the first try it gives this back

Conclusion: some pictures are very close, but not as close as I would want them to be to try the pixel by pixel stuff, still, it's possible that I'm not just as good at "prompting" and someone with more skill can get them with more quality and more close to each other to try that stuff, also I was aiming at speed rather than quality for the test. For the time being maybe we should stick to just mass produce them until there is a reliable way to get them close enough to do the pixel by pixel thing and extract the outfits and accesories.
What software are you using to generate by the way?

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
after spending 3 hour in this game, i manage to do jack shit.i must have doing something wrong but holy shit
If you haven't seen already i am writing a somewhat detailed Guide for newer Players right now that could help you a bit maybe. It is not the best one out there and only goes to Day 7 but i think it has enough Information to get a feel for the Basic Gameplay loop and how to approach this Game in general. Latest Part - Here is the Link to the latest Part. In this Post you will find a Spoiler with Links to all of the previous Parts. Don't give up, my friend!

That's normal.
It's basically a puzzle game where you spend most of the time searching this thread and investigating various guides and wikis to figure stuff out.
Protip: The names of various stats have changed over the years, so a lot of guessing is involved.
Then after 24 hours you finally have your first S-rank slave, get offered chump change for her, and uninstall the game.
You sound frustrated as well, so maybe you wan't to check the Guide out too. Your description is a bit unfair i think but i can understand how frustrating the learning curve can be. Maybe this will help you out a bit :)

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

This looks amazing at places, so full of promises!

I thought of something... How about starting with the girls from the tutorial? On one hand, worst idea ever, because it gets the new player used to a certain standard and then dissapoints him when he finally starts a new game.

On the other hand, we do have to start somewhere and I don't think random "premium" slaves you might never meet is a better idea.

Besides, those three in the tuto can be found in the real game for a large sum of money. Not only that, but it will be easy to test them, and will require less visual variations in order to feel "complete" for their initial purpose.

-----> other variations I was thinking about that would make a difference are: body weight, pregnancy, makeup, mood

Reactions: UnceliusM
Jun 28, 2020

I thought of something... How about starting with the girls from the tutorial? On one hand, worst idea ever, because it gets the new player used to a certain standard and then dissapoints him when he finally starts a new game.

On the other hand, we do have to start somewhere and I don't think random "premium" slaves you might never meet is a better idea.

Besides, those three in the tuto can be found in the real game for a large sum of money. Not only that, but it will be easy to test them, and will require less visual variations in order to feel "complete" for their initial purpose.

-----> other variations I was thinking about that would make a difference are: body weight, pregnancy, makeup, mood
Uhhh sure... I'll try... is just that there is a little issue with those 3, I don't have their names and maybe that would be a requirement to increase accuracy, I'm guessing that wilhelmine is actually Louse Francois le Blanc de le Valliere... but I have no idea of who the other 2 are and will have try to get them piece by piece until they look alike.
Like I said in previous posts maybe is a skill issue from my part, have been looking into the danbooru wiki looking for tags so maybe now I can increase accuracy this way

They use tags for facial expressions so mood could be done with those, pregnancy shouldn't be an issue, makeup... Idk based on what we have seen before, body weight may be very tricky, in general anything that comes in levels may be tricky to achieve with consistency.

Also, as expected, you have to be very detailed about the location of piercings and tattoos, otherwise the AI will put them in what it believes is the default position for them to be. Another thing is that earrings should be used instead of piercings otherwise it returns elf like ears full of piercings, and danbooru does have jewelry tags so the combinations of piercing location and the type of piercing maybe is doable. I'll post another test later.

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020

Can someone upload a couple of those 3 slaves' images?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Which start do you recommend for new players? I tried the Johnny one ("super hard") and ate shit. Not sure what I was expecting. Are the harder starts really challenging? I think I'd want a medium challenge, but the disparity between normal and hard starts seems quite huge, right?

Jun 28, 2020
Which start do you recommend for new players? I tried the Johnny one ("super hard") and ate shit. Not sure what I was expecting. Are the harder starts really challenging? I think I'd want a medium challenge, but the disparity between normal and hard starts seems quite huge, right?
They are, been playing this for a couple of years now and no stats lowest money harcore run still beats me most of the time.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes