awatar13

Jul 4, 2019
To add the select text function, you need in file "..\game\engine\jack.exe" to zero the bytes of the following lines with the hex editor:
-webkit-user-select:none;
onmousedown="return false"

Or download attached file.

Works great with QTranslate.

изображение_2022-11-07_232523683.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think none of them are fitting, the previous batch was closer.

Sorry if I'm not specific, tell me if you want more details

Jun 28, 2020
Hi guys, I'm having some problems selling a slave to the Necropolis Prince. He says "this style does not suit her", but her style is S+ (Exoticism and Fame is B+, devotion is maxed,....), I'm following the wiki to fulfill the requirements, maybe something is missing or wrong? Any help would be appreciated

PS: it doesn't show in the pictures, but yes, she is a virgin (restored, though, obviously)

I'm attaching pictures of what's happening:
View attachment 2152890 View attachment 2152891
View attachment 2152892
Picture of her charm/anatomy?

Rupert_

Jun 30, 2018
Also I've been replaying the game on the 2.2.3 version since the new AI pics inspired me, and did I miss something from the changelog, or is intellect not raisable now? No matter what training I do it doesn't go up.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Also I've been replaying the game on the 2.2.3 version since the new AI pics inspired me, and did I miss something from the changelog, or is intellect not raisable now? No matter what training I do it doesn't go up.
Works for me. Do you have her assigned to accounting?

Rupert_

Jun 30, 2018
No, just training in every skill that raised intelligence, but after a lot of testing it seems like it's just late, sometimes a day, sometimes a few days. E.g I train her in it was either magic or alchemy, she's 20/80. I train sex skills and when I check her intelligence then it suddenly rose by 6 points.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
I think none of them are fitting, the previous batch was closer.

Sorry if I'm not specific, tell me if you want more details
I hope these work.

Jun 28, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, charm must be equal to the rank of the slave the client is asking for (or at least that's my modus operandi and it only fails when my slave doesn't meet a skill requirement), so, the prince asks for an S rank slave? then charm must be maxed, in this case, increasing exoticism by 1 level may do the job and for that... maybe balance her wardrobe to favor exoticism over style, is what I would do, there has to be plenty of room to decrease style in order to increase exoticism but if that's not enough applying the last level of tattoo could be enough, but if that's not enough somehow the last resort would be to max her piercings.

MikelHed

Aug 16, 2016
If I'm not mistaken, charm must be equal to the rank of the slave the client is asking for (or at least that's my modus operandi and it only fails when my slave doesn't meet a skill requirement), so, the prince asks for an S rank slave? then charm must be maxed, in this case, increasing exoticism by 1 level may do the job and for that... maybe balance her wardrobe to favor exoticism over style, is what I would do, there has to be plenty of room to decrease style in order to increase exoticism but if that's not enough applying the last level of tattoo could be enough, but if that's not enough somehow the last resort would be to max her piercings.
Thanks! Didn't know about the charm requirement (I though a B+ style + exoticism was enough), I change her wardrobe for a more exotic one, bought a couple of piercings and he took her.

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
What is the best way to train two slaves at once? the duengon gives too much of a debuff to train two at once.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What is the best way to train two slaves at once? the duengon gives too much of a debuff to train two at once.
The dungeon is best for dual-training a disobedient slave because it raises fear to make them obedient faster.

Pig in the barn is also an option for disobedient slaves, but watch their physique.

Once obedient, you can make them a cow or egglayer in the barn, but you have to pay for surgery and have limited sale options until they finish recovery.

Once sufficiently devoted, you can make them an assistant or farmhand.

Cryo storage + faerie pollen (alternate which slave you freeze each night) is also an option once the slave is obedient enough to accept the drug, but if a pollen addict skips a day their endurance will suffer.

Reactions: Drawning

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I hope these work.
Haughty doesn't work. She needs a smirk or something. 58a413f6fd10ecef99b64d8ecab2dab1.png

Horny, the last picture can work but it needs to be more clear. Maybe exagerated, maybe a bit of drool like the aeago in hentai :unsure: My proposition might be overkill ^^ But the emotion needs to be unambiguous.

Angry doesn't work much, yet I thought it would be the simplest. Something more neutral with normal frowning eyebrows could work well! Like this: angry-face-anime-version-600w-549991945.jpg

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Subtle/precision expressions are difficult to make. Generating these is mostly RNG at this point since i have to use different seeds altogether to get different variations while hoping it doesn't change her face too drastically. Out of like 30 generations, 1 may be suitable for posting, though that may vary.
If i don't then angry for example will always look like this:
For that haughty pic, i tried imagining she was looking at a cockroach, which made it more fitting in my eye, feeling vibes of disdain and superiority.
I guess facial expressions in general will always be subject to interpretation, as in real-life.

I'll give it another shot. Will post later.

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Also we could cut/slice mix/match eyes and mouths from different images. So if you like the frown of one and the eyes of another, i could slap em together in a photo editor.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For that haughty pic, i tried imagining she was looking at a cockroach, which made it more fitting in my eye, feeling vibes of disdain and superiority.
You know what? I can really see it now. I think we can take it (y)

This one for horny, I took the liberty of making her mouth less purple and her teeth less glitchy, if you validate we can go with that: Helen horny.png

As for angry... I'm afraid none of those are working. Patchworks are hard too, we're missing an angry mouth (eyebrows of sullen could work)

I kind of imagine it like that, though it's done on paintdotnet with a drawing hand so it's garbage ^^ Still: tmp72e_nt1c.png

more symetric eyebrows, some lines down the eyes so the gaze is more intense 1667934697168.png , redder cheeks (without overdoing it) and maybe clenching teeth.

Sorry for making your re-run again and again... but it's the last one to have a comprehensive list :)) Will be amazing once finished!

Reactions: UnceliusM

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes