RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
You need to do it during ovulation... and you cannot really know when it happens so you better just do it continuously until it works
ok thank you, btw do you know if the mistress and president altair have secret reqs? I fulfill everything the wiki says but the dragon says she has hidden malice and the president that he doesnt see her as a bride(happened with different slaves)
[/QUOTE]

She doesn't have enough charm. I think that she needs to have at least C+ fame and max devotion, exoticism, beauty, and salon related boosts when the player has S+ fame to reach S+ charm. Charm should be the same or better than her rank for her to be accepted, so an S+ slave needs S+ charm.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

viperviper12345

Dec 29, 2022
main problem for me is money, i cant find any reliable ways to earn a ton to move into a better place, sure i can stay in the slums forever and churn out d- slaves and earn like 200+ profit but that doesnt get me anywhere
At least your surviving, which is good by the standarts of this game. As you churn out D class slaves another thing that is happening is you are leveling up in teaching skills etc, and when those get to a higher level 1. you will be able to churn them out faster and 2. you will be able to attempt more ambitious projects.

Have you attempted contracts from the guild office? I find those are better for money if thats your pure goal, although certain contracts in the early game (basically anything that isn't secretary/maid/artist) should be avoided due to some requirements that are hard to get when your in the early game (nature for gladitraxes for example)

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
any tips on moving to serpentine quarter like asap? rent in Quarter of the Bull is too expensive
I think delivering a single slave to one of the minor residences (anthill) is usually enough to raise your reputation and enable you to rent in that quarter.

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
StJesuz is there a way to milk the fiend without losing empathy? it would be nice to raise one to reduce food costs and get that artifact for permanent auspux. I was reading around and it seems they might need pervert trait? is there any other way?

EDIT: nvm figured it out there is a xenophily skill and that can train milk maids but empathy still goes down

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
StJesuz is there a way to milk the fiend without losing empathy? it would be nice to raise one to reduce food costs and get that artifact for permanent auspux. I was reading around and it seems they might need pervert trait? is there any other way?

EDIT: nvm figured it out there is a xenophily skill and that can train milk maids but empathy still goes down
Yeah the best solution that I've found is to dedicate a slave to milking where you know that she will lose all empathy. Don't forget to get the fiend tattoo from Uncle Bo.

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
Yeah the best solution that I've found is to dedicate a slave to milking where you know that she will lose all empathy. Don't forget to get the fiend tattoo from Uncle Bo.
damn is there no way to stop the empathy loss?

Last edited:

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
Once they are fully trained in milking I think they stop taking such a huge empathy hit. It's a harsh but fair price to pay IMO.
yeah i noticed it stopped at A+ and started going up recouping all the loss i had. How long does it take to get to leviathan? its been stuck at kraken for ages

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Played this game a while now, but this part still confuses me. How much does it take to rank these slave stats up?

Untitled.jpg

Says here that the gain so far is 56 points. Does it mean to move up a level I got to get it past 80? Can anyone share what this even means?

junweizhu

Jan 20, 2019
Played this game a while now, but this part still confuses me. How much does it take to rank these slave stats up?

View attachment 2694616

Says here that the gain so far is 56 points. Does it mean to move up a level I got to get it past 80? Can anyone share what this even means?
You could've tested your idea first, but you're on the right track. In short, the 56 points is the points your slave has at that particular rank. The +80 is the point requirement to rank up and the - 20 is the point requirement to rank down. Once you rank up or down, your points will go to back to 0 and you get new requirements.

Last edited:
Reactions: PDP19

Ashley walt

Nov 13, 2022
So when I go to have sex with a slave they have a different portraits some of them you can find in the internet.do all sex secens are like that (sorry for the bad English)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So when I go to have sex with a slave they have a different portraits some of them you can find in the internet.do all sex secens are like that (sorry for the bad English)
When you have sex with a slave, the girl in the scene won't be the same as the girl you bought.

But she will look familiar (same age range, same hair length and color)

Reactions: Ashley walt
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes