Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
So after over 900 days of in-game time, my stats look like this.
No Medic.png
The reason is that on each slave I can raise the medic skill exactly twice: when training the nursing skill from F- to D- and when training from D- to C-. So the medic skill, which has about the same limits as other skills, but is only upgraded by teaching one skill, seems somehow wrong. Other skills that are associated with only one or two slave skills (Fighting, Magic) have alternative ways of leveling up to S+. The medic skill also needs similar methods, for example, gradual pumping during the treatment of bruises or wounds.

KDCA

Aug 30, 2021
aumhs,帖子:14909610,会员:5575622 said:
如何在 3.2 中降低自尊心?维基上列出的大多数方法似乎都不再有效。
编辑:更准确地说,我目前找不到一种在新的保存中对服从性较低有效的方法。裸行惩罚曾经是我常用的方法,但它似乎对自尊心没有任何作用,而且钢项圈似乎已经失去了对自尊心的伤害?

编辑2:我应该提到,这是一个艰难的服从难题,以防万一。
[/引用]
Rape can effectively reduce pride but the cost is despair level 2.

aumhs

Dec 5, 2022
From the change log:
- Removed undocumented effect from heels and high boots

Is that the overnight endurance boost, or something else?

bhorton22

Apr 30, 2020
For version 2.3 the changelog states ' - Tutorial slaves visual overhaul: you can now see their outfits, weight, and (aside from Wilhelmine) their facial expressions. ' Where do you see the weight, I can't find it?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For version 2.3 the changelog states ' - Tutorial slaves visual overhaul: you can now see their outfits, weight, and (aside from Wilhelmine) their facial expressions. ' Where do you see the weight, I can't find it?
Well, make her obese first, or voluptuous, or model... you will see her character model change according to that whenever you summon her (or when deciding rules for her).

aumhs

Dec 5, 2022
The wiki needs a few updates. I'd do them myself, but I don't actually know the right numbers:
- some clothing stats aren't correct anymore
- some rules need updating (listing which ones work for getting pride to 0, and there might be other outdated stuff)
- not new, but the wiki doesn't mention anywhere what contributes to the slaver's aura.

bhorton22

Apr 30, 2020
Well, make her obese first, or voluptuous, or model... you will see her character model change according to that whenever you summon her (or when deciding rules for her).
Is there anyway to see her actual weight as a number in the game? e.g. 130lbs. Maybe buy some weighing scales and have her stand on it to get the figure?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Just a balancing idea I have. For concubines C+ and lower, only require Pet,Pen, Oral and dem, and for each rank till S require a random one of the fetishes until S rank requires all of them. Doing a D+ concubine put me in debt for like 1 and a half more D ranks. I only take assistant and servent jobs because they all pay the same and im not a jabroni. And it would make it more diverse when the request is specific. "This client wants this concubine for his orgies/open a show etc"
The concubine specialization already requires only oral, penetration, petting and demonstration.

Learn which sex skills are linked and you can reduce the number of lessons needed.

If it takes longer to train a concubine then the slave will be closer to qualifying for a higher rating which would compensate for the extra training time with a quality bonus.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So after over 900 days of in-game time, my stats look like this.
View attachment 4064758
The reason is that on each slave I can raise the medic skill exactly twice: when training the nursing skill from F- to D- and when training from D- to C-. So the medic skill, which has about the same limits as other skills, but is only upgraded by teaching one skill, seems somehow wrong. Other skills that are associated with only one or two slave skills (Fighting, Magic) have alternative ways of leveling up to S+. The medic skill also needs similar methods, for example, gradual pumping during the treatment of bruises or wounds.
In modern society:

Pre-med (undergrad) is 3-4 years. Medical school adds another 3-4 years. Residency several years after that.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
In modern society:

Pre-med (undergrad) is 3-4 years. Medical school adds another 3-4 years. Residency several years after that.
To be fair, I don't think in-universe learning length for mastering the arcane of magic (and becoming a demi-god) is supposed to take longer than becoming a doctor.

We also have slaves learn to play flute and violins within days.

Player suspension of disbelief wouldn't shatter because an added way of farming medicine skill has been added to make it faster.

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
In modern society:

In modern society:
you can't cast magic. Also, why can't I use magic to heal slaves? not talking about alchemy here, but I guess that would be hard to balance. Even then, I still feel like a demi-god should be able to heal to some extent.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The game refers to turns in terms of years in some cases. Like calling 10 turns a decade.
The first example I can think of is in objectives->how to sell:
The way I see it is that days last longer in eternal rome, or maybe shorter... So do months or years. So there's no concept of a week because you don't divide the earthy astronomical reality of months into quarters (what we call weeks). Rather you count units of 10 days in decades, so 10 days weeks. I don't think it's meant to represents years, at least that's not how I see it.

But it's certainly free of interpretation

bhorton22

Apr 30, 2020
How do increase a slaves nature (from spineless with a trait of Sanity)? I have tried the hot springs, golden cage, etc and it does start to show under the attributes an adjustment, but the very next day it goes straight back to F- again. How are you meant to get a slaves nature above spineless when broken?

Update: does the 'Anthracite colored of despair cause it to reset? I did have 4 and it is now down to 1. It still keeps resetting to F- though.

Last edited:

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
How do increase a slaves nature (from spineless with a trait of Sanity)? I have tried the hot springs, golden cage, etc and it does start to show under the attributes an adjustment, but the very next day it goes straight back to F- again. How are you meant to get a slaves nature above spineless when broken?

Update: does the 'Anthracite colored of despair cause it to reset? I did have 4 and it is now down to 1. It still keeps resetting to F- though.
not quite sure about which but iirc some rules decrease nature. make her win fights or pony races, although fights are easier to initiate in the colosseum at any time and pony races are hard to win or night impossible since you probably have an F- slave. depression also decreases nature probably.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes