Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
once in a while i use pollen. but there should be some statement about it in the diary if i am addicted to it. and when i hover my cursor on strength it states around 155+ right around the needed stat to raise its rank. its fluctuating around that number
Are you fighting on the border of fogs? These fights can reduce strength much more than they train it.

SpoonMeSauce55

Dec 8, 2020
Is it the first one that's refused, or a later one? It's been some time since I did spider-mating, but one of the levels (second one, if I remember right) is hard-coded to fail, I think. She doesn't refuse, but accidentally scares the spider away. She still gets some experience for it, just not much, so you'll have to slowly get through that.
Yeah it's the D+ tier training that she runs aways
Casting Domini Dictum might skip that and progress training at normal speed.
If so I'm in a pickle then. I've trained my slave to S tier all of the attributes except exoticism and now I always fail at casting Domini Dictum, lol. Guess I'm going to have to grind her training then. Thanks for info!

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
I've trained my slave to S tier all of the attributes except exoticism and now I always fail at casting Domini Dictum, lol. Guess I'm going to have to grind her training then. Thanks for info!
Domini Dictum is guaranteed to fail if the slave's Nature is at least as high as your Mage Skills. That is, the only way to cast Domini Dictum on a slave with an S+ Nature is to have your own S+ Mage Skills and wear Wizard Robes.

Reactions: SpoonMeSauce55

aumhs

Dec 5, 2022
Yeah it's the D+ tier training that she runs aways

If so I'm in a pickle then. I've trained my slave to S tier all of the attributes except exoticism and now I always fail at casting Domini Dictum, lol. Guess I'm going to have to grind her training then. Thanks for info!
Just repeat the training until she levels up. She still gets some experience.

Reactions: SpoonMeSauce55

SpoonMeSauce55

Dec 8, 2020
Domini Dictum is guaranteed to fail if the slave's Nature is at least as high as your Mage Skills. That is, the only way to cast Domini Dictum on a slave with an S+ Nature is to have your own S+ Mage Skills and wear Wizard Robes.
So that's how it works, thanks!

marcus_avn

Sep 9, 2024
nvm i figured it out:
repo:

Compiling on debian:

Deps:
sudo apt install qt5-qmake libonig-dev

Modify the .pro file in the top directory of the engine:

# Detect GCC
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -O2
QMAKE_LFLAGS += -Wl,-O1

# Detect MSVC (if needed)
win32-msvc* {
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += /O2 /GL
}

Do the same forh the .pro file in qsp/ and gui/

qmake
make

cd build/release/bin/
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$pwd:$PATH ./jack

file>open

browse to this downloaded game
open the game jack.qsp

Done
I have made a PR in the repo (sorry can't post links yet, so removed it in the quote to be sure), to update the version to compile with more recent Qt. Since noone seemed to watch the repo I wanted to ask if this is the right place to post this, or if there are other repos that are actively maintained. Maybe qwertyu12359 is the right one to ask that question to?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have made a PR in the repo (sorry can't post links yet, so removed it in the quote to be sure), to update the version to compile with more recent Qt. Since noone seemed to watch the repo I wanted to ask if this is the right place to post this, or if there are other repos that are actively maintained. Maybe qwertyu12359 is the right one to ask that question to?
Good initiative, I absolutely encourage.

ImperatorAugustusTertius would be the right person to ask :)

Feb 27, 2024
Want me to test it on linux? My suggestion was a minimal attempt to keep windows support with the linux build requirements.
Here is your PR link:

Thanks btw. If this goes through they should be able to use gitgud runners to kick off a build from debian container pretty easily.

Edit: Also I just looked at the PR code, this looks like great work. I assume you've got pretty good experience in QT development. I don't, which is why my post was so lackluster without a PR or anything further. I assume you've already done a lot of testing.

Reactions: marcus_avn

marcus_avn

Sep 9, 2024
Yes. I went through quite a bit of the game and tried to compare with how it looks like in the Windows version (running through wine). I hope / think I didn't break anything. More testing would of course be much appreciated :) I would also appreciate if someone on Windows could test if everyting still works for them, since I don't have a Windows machine available.

I didn't get the game to work anymore with newer Qt5 versions, since they removed QtWebkit and replaced it by QtWebengine. So the changes were needed to get it to work at all with my Linux distro.

As I said in the PR I would also be interested in cleaning up some of the compiler warnings and port to Qt6 if there is interest. I like coding. It used to be my day-job (though rather low level systems stuff and not so much Qt), but I don't get to do this quite as often as I like anymore. So it's fun to do it and support great work of others.

Calmarian89

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a way to add a new full picture and then bind specific acts to that character/full pictures. Say I add Phoenix Marie and then want sex scenes to be specific Phoenix Marie gifs/png. Is it possible? I feel like it would give a better immersion.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is there a way to add a new full picture and then bind specific acts to that character/full pictures. Say I add Phoenix Marie and then want sex scenes to be specific Phoenix Marie gifs/png. Is it possible? I feel like it would give a better immersion.
Not currently. We could add support for it in most interactions by updating a single function, display_pic.qsrc. It looks for image sets based on hair color, hair length and age. We could add a check for specific slave id before that. So the filenames would be of the form scene_12345_1 _2 _3 etc where 12345 is the slave id (same as their json file).

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes