leonardo2009

Oct 15, 2024
View attachment 2401516

Overview:
At the crossroads of all universes, shrouded in Fogs stands Eternal Rome, a city of fortunes and calamities, opulence and crushing poverty. Human life is cheap, but its worth can be calculated precisely. Especially by those of the Slaver's Guild. This is a dirty business, and business is booming.

Step into the shoes of a slave trainer. Acquire unique girls with different personalities. Bend them to your will and remake them as you see fit. Then sell them for shining sparks and become rich, or keep them as your trophies. Only you can decide, for you are their sovereign master. You, the Jack-o-nine-tails!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-26
Release Date: 2024-08-26
Original Title: Валет Плетей
Original Developer: OldHuntsman
Current Developers: ImperatorAugustusTertius / qwertyu12359
Censored: No
Version: 2.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Roadmap:

Community Development since 2014:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:
Extras: - Linux version - Modding tutorial - Beginner's guide -

View attachment 871065 View attachment 893219 View attachment 942188 View attachment 434293 View attachment 680412 View attachment 434295
great work

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
How does the Dev version handle rewards stacking?
as in
She does good thing >1 reward score>don't reward>she does good thing>1reward score+ this reward added? or first reward tier goes unrewarded(calculate effect) THEN the next reward score replaces first?
In other words.
Can i stack rewards until its a lvl 5 reward ?
or will that fuck up my slave reward system and she just goes unrewarded and ends up hating me.

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
as in
She does good thing >1 reward score>don't reward>she does good thing>1reward score+ this reward added? or first reward tier goes unrewarded(calculate effect) THEN the next reward score replaces first?
In other words.
or will that fuck up my slave reward system and she just goes unrewarded and ends up hating me.
Theres no stacking involved. Each action produces a merit/guilt score and your subsequent reward/punishment response is taken individually.

You can pass on the rewards without any big issues, but never pass on punishing guilt.

Reactions: Dedensai

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Theres no stacking involved. Each action produces a merit/guilt score and your subsequent reward/punishment response is taken individually.

You can pass on the rewards without any big issues, but never pass on punishing guilt.
Thanks for clarifying!
I assumed it was the latter until I tried passing on reward, were instead of getting a score of 1, and i got a score of 2 that i hadn't yet seen for this slave.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
as in
In other words.
Merit is additive only if the new merit is at least as high as current merit. So 1 + 1 = 2, and 2 + 1 = 2. It's not harmful to delay rewards, and overnight impact of unresolved merit is minor.

Reactions: Dedensai
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes