qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
is there a road map of the development of the game/story of the game for future update or no
Yes, it's on the first post, there's a Roadmap section

hello. The game doesn't start on my windows 11 pc. But start on my old win 7 pc. Help please.
You probably haven't installed the Visual Studio redistribuables on this new PC. More infos on the Installation section of the OP

Reactions: Lophora

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Just a point of interest, if you force the humility and silence rule on your slaves, does that actually incur a -5 devotion penalty per day? The wiki says " Rules slave want to break, each -5 devotion per day "

Does this count as "rules slave want to break?"
Untitled.jpg

So you'd want to force these rules on an early slave to bring down her pride, but doing so is also counter productive because you dont progress any devotion while youre at it? 5 point penalty per day seem pretty impossible to overcome.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Just a point of interest, if you force the humility and silence rule on your slaves, does that actually incur a -5 devotion penalty per day? The wiki says " Rules slave want to break, each -5 devotion per day "

View attachment 2699553

So you'd want to force these rules on an early slave to bring down her pride, but doing so is also counter productive because you dont progress any devotion while youre at it? 5 point penalty per day seem pretty impossible to overcome.
Forcing obedience works against building devotion. However, forcing obedience also builds obedience in various ways depending on the rule. Eventually the slave will obey voluntarily, at which point devotion is no longer drained because the slave is no longer being forced.

As for whether those count as "rules the slave wants to break", notice the descriptions do not mention anything physically compelling the behavior. The slave is following the rules voluntarily. If it said she is moaning behind her gag, that would mean she is being forced to follow the silence rule.

Reactions: PDP19

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021

View attachment 2699553

i usually do this for a long time till she starts obeying them then i unforce, i dont do silence tho as it lowers temperment and that is difficult to get up so i dont typically do it. My go to rules are deny orgasm day 1 then once obedience is up a bit i do act as maid and cook, wash master etc, humility and once her bj skill is up alarm. also train your assistant in alchemy and milkmaid and buy a fiend cuts food costs alot and if your still struggling with money go to virgin hip in serpintine, its very cheap and good food to keep ur strength. Once your alchemist is at S+ u can make philltres or however its called and they give 1 devotion orb with alot of obedience and this makes training alot easier i usually do this as soon as i can if i think the slave is trainable, just make sure to cancel the alchemy lab before next decade and only buy when u want to brew potions. Early game u want to go to real estate and rent a house and then cut costs as much as possible so you can at least profit a small amount next decade till you can train slaves faster and at a higher rank thats when the big bucks start rolling in

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Man those races are impossible, even with a S+ pony I still only managed about 82 points at the end, way below the 150 of the winner.

Is pet rating also important? Only got C rank there. Got all 4 of the items necessary for the bonus.

Dont have a loli slave, Im going to assume that you dont need one to actually win these races.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Man those races are impossible, even with a S+ pony I still only managed about 82 points at the end, way below the 150 of the winner.

Is pet rating also important? Only got C rank there. Got all 4 of the items necessary for the bonus.

Dont have a loli slave, Im going to assume that you dont need one to actually win these races.
I think the course is re-arranged for every race. Some courses are much easier to win than others (some are nearly impossible). I don't know for sure about pet rating having any effect on race performance but certainly physical health and pony rating are very important, I think some of the mental scores also have an effect, but lesser.

edit to say: The amount of armor you put on your wagon has a significant effect on your speed.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It's been about four years since I last posted here. Has the "lore friendly" pregnancy been implemented yet or does some one still come and arrest your slave from you, still?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It's been about four years since I last posted here. Has the "lore friendly" pregnancy been implemented yet or does some one still come and arrest your slave from you, still?
Lore friendly pregnancy was being discussed by Lokplart who's had the desire to work on it, but he had to stop developing for JONT because of his personal life (mainly lack of time).

Nowadays, especially with the long roadmap we got, it's very low in the priority list. We can only expect someone to develop a mod for it.

So short answer is: not yet, and none of the current developers have plans for it, but we're not against the idea and will offer help to any motivated newcomer dev'.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

viperviper12345

Dec 29, 2022
Lore friendly pregnancy was being discussed by Lokplart who's had the desire to work on it, but he had to stop developing for JONT because of his personal life (mainly lack of time).

Nowadays, especially with the long roadmap we got, it's very low in the priority list. We can only expect someone to develop a mod for it.

So short answer is: not yet, and none of the current developers have plans for it, but we're not against the idea and will offer help to any motivated newcomer dev'.
Speaking of the next update, I believe the last time that was bought up as a topic a date of late July 2023 was floated around. I know lack of personal time etc and all that applies, but I am curious if that is still the current working time? No pressure as always, just want to be aware of when the next update as it where may happen.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Speaking of the next update, I believe the last time that was bought up as a topic a date of late July 2023 was floated around. I know lack of personal time etc and all that applies, but I am curious if that is still the current working time? No pressure as always, just want to be aware of when the next update as it where may happen.
Unfortunately I don't really see it happening, and I don't have other dev' schedules so I cannot make any calculation.

My wishful thinking is that we can postpone of two months, and if at that date nothing has moved in the roadmap, then another two months, etc. until release.

I have to say though, it's nice to have people genuinely excited about this game and looking forward to what's next. It's a proof of JONT's revival.

GrimTheGreate

Sep 24, 2017
Can we expect an update before the yearmark? Hitting the front page of "Latest Updates" would cause an influx of players for a great game.

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, after playing for several days, my computer antivirus software founds several times a trojan in the "game/engine" files of the 2.2.3 (with loli patch). Strangely, it's named "PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic" although i'm on Win64.
Is it a known/frequent issue?

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi, after playing for several days, my computer antivirus software founds several times a trojan in the "game/engine" files of the 2.2.3 (with loli patch). Strangely, it's named "PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic" although i'm on Win64.
Is it a known/frequent issue?
Do you know what file is detected exactly?

Please run the folder or the file in . It should be a false positive only detected by a handful of overzealous antivirus.

But personally, my engine folder in Virustotal (dev' version) gives me 0 positives (so no virus detected)

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
I think it's my Kaspersky which detect some "false Trojan" on "game/engine/jack.exe".

After searching "Trojan" in this thread, i saw someone else had the same issue (trojan detected on that file with Kaspersky) and your site doesn't find anything on this file anyway.
I guess i'll have to put it on my antivirus exclusion list.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
About the game, i was also wondering how some things worked:

How Slave's Aura is calculated (in "Auspex" page)? Is it dependent on nature/temperament/intellect/pride/fear of the slave (like obedience is) or is it something different?
Because when i get slaves with higher or equal aura than mine who refuse a task, i saw some loss of obedience. And that isn't written on the wikia of the game that obedience can be lost on failed request, so I wondered how Slave's Aura and obedience worked together.

Also, is there a way to increase Assistant calorie per day? When i begin a new normal game with Isabella, she gets only around 300 kcal per day. Is it because she begin the game with a "Voluptuous" weight (and automatically want to lose weight)?
It's kind of annoying because it reduces her endurance a lot, forcing me to use her action differently to prevent her to become "weakened". So just to Keep her endurance level because she starves herself, I have to:
-either buy her leotard/sneakers kinda early and train her on gymnastic/accrobatic kinda regulary, or putting her on school on athletic (which is kinda expensive in the long run)
-or not use her for more than 3 low calorie task per day (which is really few, especially when you can finally afford to buy her drugs, spa and massage and then potions).
-or loan a dungeon early to put the slave in the cell at the end of the day, then switch her from assistant to slave just to give her a decent amount of calorie per dayn whichmakes the slave kinda angry and depressed in the process and is a bit tedious to do it every time before passing a day.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
About the game, i was also wondering how some things worked:

How Slave's Aura is calculated (in "Auspex" page)? Is it dependent on nature/temperament/intellect/pride/fear of the slave (like obedience is) or is it something different?
Because when i get slaves with higher or equal aura than mine who refuse a task, i saw some loss of obedience. And that isn't written on the wikia of the game that obedience can be lost on failed request, so I wondered how Slave's Aura and obedience worked together.
It takes slave's stats into account but it also considers the slaver's stats, being more atractive, your living standard and I think the slaver's mood plays a role. The exact formula is left in obscurity on purpose I believe.

Also, is there a way to increase Assistant calorie per day? When i begin a new normal game with Isabella, she gets only around 300 kcal per day. Is it because she begin the game with a "Voluptuous" weight (and automatically want to lose weight)?
It's kind of annoying because it reduces her endurance a lot, forcing me to use her action differently to prevent her to become "weakened". So just to Keep her endurance level because she starves herself, I have to:
-either buy her leotard/sneakers kinda early and train her on gymnastic/accrobatic kinda regulary, or putting her on school on athletic (which is kinda expensive in the long run)
-or not use her for more than 3 low calorie task per day (which is really few, especially when you can finally afford to buy her drugs, spa and massage and then potions).
-or loan a dungeon early to put the slave in the cell at the end of the day, then switch her from assistant to slave just to give her a decent amount of calorie per dayn whichmakes the slave kinda angry and depressed in the process and is a bit tedious to do it every time before passing a day.
Currently there is no way to increase the assistant calories except maybe assign her as your slave and then feed her some sweets. But... well, can't remember if the nutrition rules carry over (setting her diet as a slave to generous and then make her your assistant) I believe they don't.

Essalys

Jun 16, 2023
Hi there. Great work !

I'm still wandering how exactly the clothing system work regarding the bonus experience for skills and stats. The wikia isn't really clear about that. Is it given per day ? Or is it given every time a certain action concerning the skill or stat is done ? Or am i missing something ...?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes