RyneLu

Sep 7, 2023
Yes, for several months of 2021, I went through every pictures from this mod and added the ones that fit the standard of the game.

Removed most simili-dupes (when two sex scenes are exactly the same but on one the character has one less piece of clothing, or is cum covered). Removed/cropped pictures that had smartphones, TVs, laptops. Photoshoped some watermark or found the lossless sources, etc.

I don't have the numbers, but if there were originally 2000 pictures in this mod, I ended up adding 1000 of them. But whereas the current implementation of it in v2.2.3 is cumulative, the mod as released for v2.2 was destructive (noctred told me he typically didn't like Urushihara Satoshi's artstyle and would like to get rid of it, but while I don't mind the western 2DCG he brought as replacement, I think it encapsulate JONT's DNA a lot less). So in the end, v2.2.3 vanilla is the best of both worlds between v2.2 vanilla and v2.2 with mods.

And therefore I don't think you need to use the patch anymore; at least that's my opinion and that's what I worked towards. (y)
I fully understand your point, lore friendly is great (what reminds me of the mod for Elder Scroll) Glad to hear that I don't need download another patch for V2.2.3:LUL:

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Lolo2611

Apr 2, 2023
Doubtful without significant censoring given the content.
Why would that be? Censoring would only be necessary if you were to post it on the playstore, you can make an android version without censoring a thing and post it here as an APK, and it would be good
Of course they might be other factors on the development side of things, maybe the engine is incompatible with android or something, thats why i asked

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Why would that be? Censoring would only be necessary if you were to post it on the playstore, you can make an android version without censoring a thing and post it here as an APK, and it would be good
I agree. It should be possible and would be cool!

The only thing missing is someone willing to port the game from Windows to Android :HideThePain:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Of course they might be other factors on the development side of things, maybe the engine is incompatible with android or something, thats why i asked
I was thinking we'd be out of luck on iOS. You're right, we could do Android only.

I agree. It should be possible and would be cool!

The only thing missing is someone willing to port the game from Windows to Android :HideThePain:
okuru1 is working on a Godot port.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
yooo, Back here to check game out after 30-ish months

Tried getting back into it in the best of ways, zero start (Which we could just call Extreme360 if we use FNAF challenge mode notation, and sidestep the fact you can technically go even harder than 360 if you reduce sparks on normal and then change diificulty, start game with -200 spark instead)

Took a great many attempts to get back into the swing of things but now I'm at day 110 with 2k cash and all loans repaid. Had 4 primary thoughts from this game mode. All of em related to the Virgin's Hip Pub

A: So wait.... the basic pub meat will cost me 10g per decade while food rent from starving on canned food will cost 15-20g...What. How does that make sense. The only reason you would ever not go out to eat is if you missclick end day or just actually forget to eat for the day

B: Given its such a non-choice because it's better AND cheaper, Can we please get some shortcut to buy directly from our house so we reduce the clicks from 5 -> 1 (Serpent, Pub, Menu,Food,Home/next_destination). I would have done a AHK script for it by now but I got an arm in cast so annoying to access the activation combos

C: Is it intended that I actually can't get full from anything but the 3$ meals once I hit A+ strength? They charge me for the meal but it just says "food not ready" and I can eat again. How does this make sense

D: Are we seriously not capable of storing grain/oatmeals or vegetables for home eating? Id be ok with a real small storage (3-10 capacity) so you need to buy fresh produce. The Middleages somehow made it, why can't we?

• Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
So I was gonna auction a slave. Then they gave me 400 for her. Tell me how this looks like a 400$ slave (who apparently also has no specialization as well according to the assistant)

edit: Looked at earlier save, she had her specials 10 days earlier before rankup.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
So I was gonna auction a slave. Then they gave me 400 for her. Tell me how this looks like a 400$ slave (who apparently also has no specialization as well according to the assistant)

edit: Looked at earlier save, she had her specials 10 days earlier before rankup.
Yeah, 400 sparks is getting hosed at the auction house for her. Just bump up her health, and she should qualify as a gladiatrix. She should be selling for like 10x that.

I feel like you can get easily robbed by selling at auction before you have an established brand, so I always concentrate on selling to the minor residences.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
Yeah, 400 sparks is getting hosed at the auction house for her. Just bump up her health, and she should qualify as a gladiatrix. She should be selling for like 10x that.

I feel like you can get easily robbed by selling at auction before you have an established brand, so I always concentrate on selling to the minor residences.
Athletics is actually not a part of requirements for Gladiatrix (at least the listed ones), the issue is she is actually supposed to already have gladiatrix along with pet/servant/assistant/artist. But they all randomly got lost in the 10-day span I ranked her from B+ to A+ and she just refused to get them back.

I was able to "solve" it by lying to small residence about it and sell her.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Athletics is actually not a part of requirements for Gladiatrix (at least the listed ones), the issue is she is actually supposed to already have gladiatrix along with pet/servant/assistant/artist. But they all randomly got lost in the 10-day span I ranked her from B+ to A+ and she just refused to get them back.

I was able to "solve" it by lying to small residence about it and sell her.
Slaves need their skills to be at least B+ regardless of rank, but higher ranks need higher level skills. So B+ Painting, Music, and Dancing will be enough for a B+ slave to qualify for Artist, but an A+ slave will need A+ Painting, Music, and Dancing to qualify for Artist and an S+ slave will need those skills at S+ to qualify.

Gladiatrix does use Athletics. If she was Tough, she would have qualified as a Gladiatrix.

Reactions: StJesuz

dcdragon

Oct 19, 2019
Can some random events be added in the next version? For example, every random number of days (such as 1 to 15 days), add some random events at the beginning or end of each day. Events can increase or decrease training progress, lust, loyalty, or increase money. Random events make me feel like the whole game has come to life

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can some random events be added in the next version? For example, every random number of days (such as 1 to 15 days), add some random events at the beginning or end of each day. Events can increase or decrease training progress, lust, loyalty, or increase money. Random events make me feel like the whole game has come to life
Yes. For example we put one that happens with a certain lesson given with a certain type of slave. Not discovered by anyone yet :)

It's a long term plan to add some in order to add challenges to overcome and disturb the gameplay loop. But we don't have any written in advance and we have more urgent tasks in the roadmap.

They are welcomed however and someone with good writing/coding skills is more than welcome to submit his ideas to our consensus for official implementation. (y)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes