krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Sine this Thread has such a positive Energy lately i feel like i can't lack behind. So here is the next Part already. Operation: Give Newer Players A Helpful Guide In The Hopes They Don't Quit And Stick Around progresses well....And it is as catchy a Title as always. Have Fun, this Time it will be a shorter one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Try with out_of_focus in the negative.
Edit: Wrong, it´s out_of_frame... maybe use both?

The leak ckpt with the AUTOMATIC111 web ui, the prompt is on the first spoiler of that post.
I generated a new base for Helen since i couldn't get the previous one to get out of frame.
Negro Tercermundista See if you can generate the same image.

EDIT:
I'm done for the day. I'll continue this tomorrow.
EDIT: I lied, here are some tits.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
New run, daddy google just gave me green light and I'll try to squeeze as much juice as I can from it, we already saw that it can pretty much give any clothes, let's see what else is possible other than clothes.

Seeing what effect the CFG has...

Aaaand... my time is up, couldn't make it to the mood test.
What I take from this is that pregnancy and breast size are doable, weight? maybe, tatoos? maybe but I'm feeling like the prompts that didn't show results may work if plain words are used instead of tags, will see in later tests.
The nail polish prompt is mindblowing, very cool experiments

Jun 28, 2020
I generated a new base for Helen since i couldn't get the previous one to get out of frame.
Negro Tercermundista See if you can generate the same image.

EDIT:
Will start posting the matrix automation soon with your tags.
Uhh that's an interesting prompt, never crossed my mind to underscore everything, will try to apply that on the stuff that didn't work before... when google sama gives me the green light again of course, is it hard to find a good seed for that girl?
Also... have you tried to change her hair? color, texture, length?... breast size? here are some tags intended for experimentation, see if any of those catches your eye.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Uhh that's an interesting prompt, never crossed my mind to underscore everything, will try to apply that on the stuff that didn't work before... when google sama gives me the green light again of course, is it hard to find a good seed for that girl?
Also... have you tried to change her hair? color, texture, length?... breast size? here are some tags intended for experimentation, see if any of those catches your eye.

Im generating the outfits as i write this, i'll append them to my post and then give the other stuff a try.
I used the same seed on this generation as i did on my previous Helen generation that i got from the collab i used before.
It wasn't particularly hard to find it when i did. I just randomly generated seeds until i found something i really liked.

Last edited:

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
I even tried raising her a bit to give her more obedience, but she will still spiral into depression from c+ to f- :/
i think it has something to do with the period debuff. She will randomly gain 8 spikes of rebellion and there is no coming back from it.
Well that slave has 2 blobs of "spoiling" that will cause you massive problems, you should aim to never have any spoiling on a slave. you can remove it by using "put in place" but you should aim to never have any if possible.

Also im still new myself but on my screen, after that first sentence there is usually another sentence that compares the strength of the slaves aura to yours. it comes imediately after ther refference to the buds of obedience. my screen does look like yours though if my slave is working as my assistant though

are you on the latest version 2.2.3 ?

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Well that slave has 2 blobs of "spoiling" that will cause you massive problems, you should aim to never have any spoiling on a slave. you can remove it by using "put in place" but you should aim to never have any if possible.

Also im still new myself but on my screen, after that first sentence there is usually another sentence that compares the strength of the slaves aura to yours. it comes imediately after ther refference to the buds of obedience. my screen does look like yours though if my slave is working as my assistant though

are you on the latest version 2.2.3 ?
I am on 2.2.3 .
And this is screen for the assistant Isabella you get from the slums after having a house( outside of the slums i guess?) after training her a bit.
Yea im thinking the spoil aura has something to do with it too

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
mm that spoil would wreck her as far as i know
Okay ill start a new run and pay attention to the aura this time round.

Can i stack rewards with out penalty ? like if one activity gives 1 point , and i do another activity that gives 1 point, can i just do a single reward instead of rewarding each action?

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
Okay ill start a new run and pay attention to the aura this time round.

Can i stack rewards with out penalty ? like if one activity gives 1 point , and i do another activity that gives 1 point, can i just do a single reward instead of rewarding each action?
thats what ive been doing quite often and i havent noticed any problem from that

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
I tried to sell my A+ slave at the guild auction and the final price is 525 sparks. Any idea why this is happening? It doesn't seem like this is intentional since my other slave sells at normal price.

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
I tried to sell my A+ slave at the guild auction and the final price is 525 sparks. Any idea why this is happening? It doesn't seem like this is intentional since my other slave sells at normal price.
you would want to givr her the full treatment at the spar before selling her, also remove shackles and colar, posibly give master a makeover? (not sure about that), make sure she has no scars or beating marks, possibly geive here clothing or jewelery to make her more attractive. Also i believe there is a random element to it

It may also be that your brand reputation can affect the price but i havent checked that much as yet

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes