haozhaoxv

Apr 12, 2019
I have a question. In the end of the game I have earned a legendary reputation, thus my character demands a decent house and extravagant living condition, which is really costly.
My weekly bill is about 1000 sparks, while training an A+ slave contract costs me 25-35 days, the earning $3500 can hardly cover the costs. Now I earn much less than when I was at B+ reputation level.
Can someone please teach me how to reduce the cost while will not decrease the mood? What determines the "other expense" and "discount" in my weekly bill? I'll be grateful.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I took the old source for JONT and compiled the player for Linux and managed to fix a number of bugs. These bug-fixes were ported to the Windows build and features from the Windows build have been ported to the Linux version. The resulting build:

Due to backend not freeing file-handles, you may eventually encounter an rlimit situation. Just restart the game and resume. Requires *massive* rewrite to fix.
For newcomers to *nix using *barf*:
Bash:
sudo apt install libqt5webkit5 libqt5multimediawidgets5 libqt5widgets5 libqt5multimedia5 libqt5gui5 libqt5network5 libqt5core5a
If you run a non-Gnome aka non-shit distro (yes, fuck Gnome 3 and if you think a random dude from the Interwebz has no clue, then you attempt to reverse Torvald and Stallman, even they hate it) such as Manjaro/EndeavourOS, you already know how to install libs (verify package names) and how not to use a .

Console/shell/terminal if you're on Ubuntu *barf* or an Ubuntu*barf*-like distro because Gnome *infinite barf* can't comprehend running some software outside of a console/shell/terminal:
Bash:
./Jack-o-nine-tails
By the way, so long as the FastQsp engine isn't changed, this should work on more than just v2.2.

Last edited:

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Really nice game! Had a couple of fun hours over the last few days with it. Johny is challenging to begin with, but a few trips to the coliseum and spamming D-rank guild missions did the trick.

Did I miss something? Got the patrician title from the pope, my "sister" showed up and finished the special missions including the post-game one with felicity. Anything special that happens when you max out guild rank? Ignored it half into the game and focused on my brand (bitch to rank up from A to S).

There were no game-breaking bugs as far as I can tell, but I would like to see a bigger variation of images - and more custom slaves/NPCs with a story like Julia and Isabella, because training gets stale really fast and you just click through it most of the time. Maybe a female rival you can enslave after beating her down the line in some contest?

The only problem I see now is that I'm not going to play it again for a while, shouldn't have started out with Johny, now the other ones aren't a challenge. :D

2.png
1.png

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Really nice game! Had a couple of fun hours over the last few days with it. Johny is challenging to begin with, but a few trips to the coliseum and spamming D-rank guild missions did the trick.

Did I miss something? Got the patrician title from the pope, my "sister" showed up and finished the special missions including the post-game one with felicity. Anything special that happens when you max out guild rank? Ignored it half into the game and focused on my brand (bitch to rank up from A to S).

There were no game-breaking bugs as far as I can tell, but I would like to see a bigger variation of images - and more custom slaves/NPCs with a story like Julia and Isabella, because training gets stale really fast and you just click through it most of the time. Maybe a female rival you can enslave after beating her down the line in some contest?

The only problem I see now is that I'm not going to play it again for a while, shouldn't have started out with Johny, now the other ones aren't a challenge. :D

View attachment 1003177
View attachment 1003176
Congrats for completing this game's most entertaining challenge, and thank you for showing the world that it's possible ^^

I don't think anything special happens after maxing the guild stat.

Given how much money you ended up having, I believe we should definitely make buying an apartment more expensive (I did say buying, not renting), as to at least make it a post-game challenge. I don't remember if we adjusted the costs, but in 2.1 they were a joke.

Have you got all 4 special items? Have you got all trophies?

About picture variety, let me tell you that uncensored hentai is really not as frequent as I would have believed. Even "obvious" things like a milf with brown hair being in a bukkake, or footjobs, you don't find a large selection. But sure, we'll try. However, first there's the task of replacing the low-tier art that is left; I value quality over quantity, and there are too much overcompressed .gif quality pictures still...

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Congrats for completing this game's most entertaining challenge, and thank you for showing the world that it's possible ^^

I don't think anything special happens after maxing the guild stat.

Given how much money you ended up having, I believe we should definitely make buying an apartment more expensive (I did say buying, not renting), as to at least make it a post-game challenge. I don't remember if we adjusted the costs, but in 2.1 they were a joke.

Have you got all 4 special items? Have you got all trophies?

About picture variety, let me tell you that uncensored hentai is really not as frequent as I would have believed. Even "obvious" things like a milf with brown hair being in a bukkake, or footjobs, you don't find a large selection. But sure, we'll try. However, first there's the task of replacing the low-tier art that is left; I value quality over quantity, and there are too much overcompressed .gif quality pictures still...
Thank you!

Maybe there is an idea for a quest that triggers when you reach the highest guild rank? Maybe a bunch of slaves no one can handle and a hard task (like felicity) to train them, with some better clothes as rewards (+2 instead of +1 in a given skill)?

Well, money stopped being a problem as soon as I reached brand rank A I think, my strategy was getting a girl from the fog, casting the "do what I say" spell (with wizard robes on if her resistance was too high) and feed her a love potion, torture her a bit if she still wasn't obedient and start training skills right away. Then I trained her to B or A (depending on time until the next guild auction) and put her up, getting 6000-8000 cash each time. You can do that two or three times before paying rent/food. Maybe lower the bonus money you get for a higher brand reputation?

And yes buying the house is rather cheap, I paid 18000 for the white hall one I believe, you could keep the other prices as is and push the final one to like 100.000 to create a goal post-game to keep saving money, maybe add a trophy for it, too.

I got all the items from the special missions, you mean the bull ring, etc, right? I miss two trophies I believe, will need to make a couple more trips to the fog when I have the time, or do the remaining arena challenges? (not sure which ones I'm missing, will have to check)

And yes I can see that finding high-quality pictures is a problem, especially uncensored and fitting for all the different situations in the game. Just my thoughts, if it was easy you would have done it already I'm sure. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

g3

Nov 22, 2017
A question please.
cows should be milked and milk should be sold manually?
can't it be collected and sold like egg?

Remoutchobro

Nov 11, 2018
I totally agree that it's annoying ^^ But when debating about removing it... it seemed like betraying a legacy, so we didn't feel like it. But it can still be up to debate. In the original lore, the clients are super picky and annoying, that's told time and time again in-game. That's up to the slaver to be successful in this ultra competitive world.
Imo, the biggest problem it's a game, and in a game it's expected to do some useless shit while understanding the mechanics before being able to play correctly. And that game is not unlike the others in that regard. Despite the fact that it can be hard, there's still room for fumbling around finding our own way. It was my first game, and though I made plenty of mistakes, I still managed to train a slave and the mistakes I made were nothing I couldn't come back from or at least adapt to. So the fact that the customers will refuse a slave permanently because they refused it once is completely unexpected. In only one action, you might accidentally fuck over your plans when before you could afford plenty of mistakes. And it also prevents some of this fumbling around, for instance with the charm system. It would be nice if at least there was a warning before trying to sell a slave, telling you that if you do that and he refuses he won't accept her ever again.

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
I haven't fapped once in this game but it turns out slave training is insanely entertaining. After getting over the initial hump of difficulty everything evens out and I'm having a blast. Great job guys.

PS: Would like the ability to train more than one slave at a time, maybe at endgame when the player has the skills and gears to make it easier. Other than that, love it.

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
You might need some help. :sneaky: Or the game is taking itself way more seriously than I remember.
Haha. I tend to get very invested in management type games and I see sex in this game as just another bar to manage. The analytical side of my brain takes over and leaves no room for horniness. Very fun still. Makes me want to bootup some old city manager games like Pharaoh

Reactions: Storm4n

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
dl latest version, started a game, and i have small problem - i "recruited" isabela and maked her my assistant, and she have max lust (5) and no matter what, i cant decrease that lust.
no matter if i put her at slave slot and what type of sex i have, still lust is maxed.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Imo, the biggest problem it's a game, and in a game it's expected to do some useless shit while understanding the mechanics before being able to play correctly. And that game is not unlike the others in that regard. Despite the fact that it can be hard, there's still room for fumbling around finding our own way. It was my first game, and though I made plenty of mistakes, I still managed to train a slave and the mistakes I made were nothing I couldn't come back from or at least adapt to. So the fact that the customers will refuse a slave permanently because they refused it once is completely unexpected. In only one action, you might accidentally fuck over your plans when before you could afford plenty of mistakes. And it also prevents some of this fumbling around, for instance with the charm system. It would be nice if at least there was a warning before trying to sell a slave, telling you that if you do that and he refuses he won't accept her ever again.
It’s a ten day timer, not forever.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
PS: Would like the ability to train more than one slave at a time, maybe at endgame when the player has the skills and gears to make it easier. Other than that, love it.
Get a barn and a dungeon, and you can have a farmhand, egglayer, cow and pig and rotate them into the slave slot every day (use the dungeon to temporarily store your “main” slave — or you can put her in cryo). Since they aren’t frozen, their energy refreshes each day. Your slaver’s energy will be the limiting factor, even with the bull ring artifact. Be careful with stimulants.

Reactions: Storm4n

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
A question please.
cows should be milked and milk should be sold manually?
can't it be collected and sold like egg?
It’s manual because the market price fluctuates. You can collect up to 100 bottles but to maximize profit you need to wait for the best price.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes