okuru1

Jun 4, 2021
Hi, Developers, i'll want to give a bit bug report. I have met a two bugs in version 2.2.1 dev of this game:
1) I cant use more than one of barn/dungeon/crio extensions in my house. If I rent both or all of them I cant switch windows between of them in window in my house. Menu business>barn doesn't work correctly.
2) my egglayer slave inseminated but she is dont egglayring

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Hi, Developers, i'll want to give a bit bug report. I have met a two bugs in version 2.2.1 dev of this game:
1) I cant use more than one of barn/dungeon/crio extensions in my house. If I rent both or all of them I cant switch windows between of them in window in my house. Menu business>barn doesn't work correctly.
2) my egglayer slave inseminated but she is dont egglayring
1) Lokplart consolidated the barn/dungeon/cryo portrait display and added icons on the left side to switch between them. The icon for the barn is new: barn.png

Put it in your game\content\pic\ui overhaul folder.

2) If she is still recovering from surgery, she won't lay eggs. Give it time.

okuru1

Jun 4, 2021
1) Lokplart consolidated the barn/dungeon/cryo portrait display and added icons on the left side to switch between them. The icon for the barn is new: View attachment 1233087

Put it in your game\content\pic\ui overhaul folder.

2) If she is still recovering from surgery, she won't lay eggs. Give it time.
Thank you! I think my installed version was uncomplete - I used media from other source. Now I'll download complete version from git

ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
As a player, is it possible to cudgel together a kind of a new game+ by resetting everything else but keeping your assistant?

tcallas

Nov 6, 2017
Alright guys I have completed what is essentially an alpha version of a balance mod. It's pretty rough as it is just the result of me tweaking things as I play over a few days. Some things are not going to be reflected correctly in the game advice, tutorial etc now.The gameplay is radically overhauled based on what I considered to be interesting and challenging game mechanics. It's not made this to replace the current game, of course, it's just my personal take as someone who was looking for a challenge and started tweaking lots and lots of different things. It's not meant to be coherent with any lore, it's just supposed to be a fun challenge for experienced players who are a bit bored of the current game mechanics.

Important to note is I balanced this around hard mode. I haven't tried it on any other difficulty.

The aim of training now is to get your slave to become obedient, without raising despair and draining her stats. That's is the challenge of training now, particularly for high attribute slaves. Once your slave becomes obedient, she will quickly reach her potential rank, depending on her attributes, and can be sold quickly without having to do much annoying grinding. You need to get Obedience to 9 to start raising Devotion, which means raising Taming, Habit, Awareness, Fear, and lowering Pride. You no longer need random skills.

To reach high rank, the slave will have to have accordingly high atributes. Such slaves will require a lot of time, precision, and a high-level trainer to train successfully. Sensitivity is particularly important. High sensitivity slaves gain despair at higher moods than low sensitivity slaves and require a higher mood to lower despair. They also gain more despair at very low moods. It's also worthg twice any other attribute in rating, and drains very quickly at high despair levels. Endurance is no longer counted in ranking. The higher a slave's attributes, the more disobedient, so you will also have to raise fear and taming/habit/awareness more, and lower her pride, while strictly managing her mood! I have tried to balance this to be a slow and painstaking process, however, this is still an alpha so it may still be somewhat unbalanced. In general, it is a very bad idea to have a high-sensitivity slave going to sleep with a very low mood very often unless you don't care and just want to sell the slave at a low rank. I nerfed the crap out of Encourage so don't think you can just spam that! The reward spell is also nerfed, but it's still incredibly useful. It adds 1 Merit at base and 2 at high-level spellcaster. Mood is also less important for diligence, so your low mood slave can still perform decent, gain merit, and therefore mood. A slave with a bit of fear is always gonna get a bit of merit if you invite a tutor early on.

Training a slave to rank C+ and below remains relatively straightforward. You simply have to get her obedience up by being nasty as hell. You just need to raise her fear and lower her pride ASAP. Even if you drain her stats it doesn't matter much for such low-quality slaves. Don't worry about her mood or despair too much, for these low-quality slaves it's all about training them quickly and selling them for a quick profit! Use every tool available. Force rules, BDSM gear, Punishments, sleep in the dungeon when she has >3 guilt. Train these slaves to increase slaver stats increase and collect money to tackle a higher quality slave. Training a high-quality slave is going to be almost impossible without a high-level trainer!

Another change I made is to make rape a punishment. Oral is tier 2, vaginal tier 3, ( unless virgin then it's tier 5) anal tier 4. Effectiveness is based upon slavers sex skills. Also the high tier public punishments no longer are treated differently than other same tier punishments. They are very useful at lowering Pride but hurt mood like crazy so be careful... Another thing to note is that forcing rules no longer causes despair independently, but it lowers mood a lot so you have to be careful.

EDIT: Made some changes. Remove code that was capping diligence to 1 at negative mode.

Last edited:

tcallas

Nov 6, 2017
Congratulations on becoming a modder.
Thank you! It's really just personal tweaks I made while playing but I had fun and maybe someone else can too trying it.

> Made overnight devotion gain require 6 obedience - this is basically the challenge of the game on hard!

Did you choose 6 based on a specific combination of attributes and aura stats? If you set this too high, you are making fear a mandatory aura stat to build devotion, which blocks no-fear/no-punish reward-only training. (Of course, as long as there are still other ways to raise devotion, it's only a soft block.)
Yeah, in this version you are gonna have to be mean mean mean. No more MR nice trainer! I may need to remove the devotion gains on high-level rewards but I'm finding it pretty difficult to get that much merit currently.

> Devotion gain no longer blocked by too high pride, fear, or too few rules.

A slave who isn't asked to follow any rules is left to her own devices outside the times when the slaver is commanding or training her. Even if that is only overnight, it means she isn't being required to have the slaver's expectations or desires in mind at all times, which is what devotion is really about -- replacing the slave's morality - her internal view of what is good or bad - with "whatever the master wants is what I want."
In my version, the slave is going to have to have high Taming/Habit/Awarness Fear and low Pride to build Devotion, depending on her personality. But really, I just changed it because it makes the gameplay more interesting for me. It's not about being coherent with Lore or anything, just about interesting gameplay.

High pride is the slave believing herself superior, which similarly goes against the development of a slave morality.

High fear is the slave spending every waking moment in suspense anticipating that she will be tortured. She needs to be able to relax sometimes (less than max fear) to reflect on the positives of her situation and begin forming a belief that maybe being a slave for the rest of her life is a good thing.
You are going to want to lower pride anyway, and Fear is very hard to raise to 5. I don't see the gameplay mechanics of blocking devotion gains at 5 fear when it is so hard to raise to 5 in the first place. You8 have to spam loads of tier 4/5 punishments. But again, it's more about the gameplay in this version. The way I could think about it is that if a slave becomes highly obedient, through whatever means, she will adopt slave morality.

> Very low mood increases despair more overnight.
> Forcing rules cause less despair.
> Despair lowers slightly slower.

Passive (mood) = more impact, active (forcing rules) = less impact. This seems counter-intuitive.

How do you expect players to adjust their gameplay based on these changes?
My version is rebalanced around managing mood. Forcing rules lowers mood so indirectly it may increase despair. Players may use forced rules to build aura stats if they can also manage mood from falling too low.

> Devotion lowers fear quicker.

What prompted you to make this change?
Just a gameplay reason. I found it took too long waiting for Fear to lower, and I wanted to reduce what I considered the tedious parts of the game. In this version, once you have raised Devotion you have basically completed the training. You just need to train the specific skills for a specification and then sell.

> Removed all basic skill and sex skill requirements. No longer do you have to grind a bunch of random skills! Just focus on building Obedience, Devotion, Attributes, and your Contract-Specific requirements! No more carpal tunnel!

Can you elaborate what you did here? It's hardly random to expect a higher-ranked slave to be skilled in multiple areas. Clicking three different skills vs. clicking one skill three times = same number of clicks. This calls into question your "no more carpal tunnel" claim.
I elaborated above, but basically, I hated the current high-tier gameplay. It was just loads of spam clicking and I was literally getting a sore hand when I played. It also makes the specifications more important. No longer does your B+ assistant require to have random S+ skills. Now high-tier slaves are based on attributes.

> Make rape less impactfull, both in positive and negative effects.
> Maybe even add a new, 'sexual abuse' punishment category, and make rape work like any other punishment.

It was deliberately made more impactful in 2.2. Rape is psychological torture, which may or may not be paired with physical torture. Rape victims can see themselves as permanently "defiled" and experience dissociation / self-betrayal ("my body is sending me pleasure signals while I am screaming NO"). With non-sexual torture, the victim "only" has to deal with pain, not pleasure (unless masochist).
Again, I just wanted to make it a more useable game mechanic. It's just part of a game and rape is just one type of punishment a literal sex slave might have to put up with. The other punishments are absolutely horrendous too! This is a very dark game, but it's just a game. I'm sure IRL rape is incredibly traumatic, but I'm sure Iron Maiden, Finger vice, etc are also!

Virgilz

Jun 1, 2021
hey, guys sorry to ask but I've got a couple of questions.

1) What do the thick steel rings do
2) I remember that u could turn a slave into your personal horse and she can bring u around the city to mitigate the energy cost
3) Other than the post patrician quest, sister event, and isabella event is there any other NPC special quest not counting the ones in the central forum AKA the special item quest
4) Also how do i start the sister quest

Thanks for helping me clear my doubts >_<

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
hey, guys sorry to ask but I've got a couple of questions.

1) What do the thick steel rings do
2) I remember that u could turn a slave into your personal horse and she can bring u around the city to mitigate the energy cost
3) Other than the post patrician quest, sister event, and isabella event is there any other NPC special quest not counting the ones in the central forum AKA the special item quest
4) Also how do i start the sister quest

Thanks for helping me clear my doubts >_<
1) They can be worn in parts of the body which have been pierced.
2) Not fully implemented. In what version did you experience this as a playable feature? In any case, with the bull ring travel is free.
3) No other NPC quest. There is an extra challenge when playing as the old man with the loli version.
4) Play Johny (or his portrait on custom start) and gain the Pope's patronage, after that it's just a matter of time.

Is there a discord for the game?
There is not.

SquareAmlore

Dec 29, 2019
Can we increase the function of retaining multiple assistants? I dont want keeping them in the freezer or selling them. And whether it is possible to increase the fuction that assistants train slaves independently?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Can we increase the function of retaining multiple assistants? I dont want keeping them in the freezer or selling them.
Currently you can use the barn to keep additional slaves "active" and swap between them. In this way they will have their energy refreshed each day, unlike if you kept them in cryo.

The barn gives you up to four slots: farmhand, cow, egglayer, pig. Of course keeping a slave as pig has some side effects you might not want, but you can disable automatic slaughtering at least.

You can also use the dungeon/prison for this, but keeping slaves there overnight has side effects too.

And whether it is possible to increase the fuction that assistants train slaves independently?
Do you mean independently without you having to do anything? That is currently not possible.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can we increase the function of retaining multiple assistants? I dont want keeping them in the freezer or selling them. And whether it is possible to increase the fuction that assistants train slaves independently?
I will add that Lokplart wanted to work on both these things for 2.3 but he's too busy with real life stuff to work full time on the game at this moment. Maybe later! (y)

Virgilz

Jun 1, 2021
Heyy I just got a question here is there a reason why my cow rating keeps decreasing :// and how do I increase the lactation and impregnation to the highest value? unknown.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Heyy I just got a question here is there a reason why my cow rating keeps decreasing :// and how do I increase the lactation and impregnation to the highest value? View attachment 1241525
It measures how well-acclimated the cow is to an indolent lifestyle. Training anything else detracts from that.

The lactation surgery modifies the cow to process semen differently. Make sure she gets a regular supply.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Alright guys I have completed what is essentially an alpha version of a balance mod. It's pretty rough as it is just the result of me tweaking things as I play over a few days. Some things are not going to be reflected correctly in the game advice, tutorial etc now.The gameplay is radically overhauled based on what I considered to be interesting and challenging game mechanics. It's not made this to replace the current game, of course, it's just my personal take as someone who was looking for a challenge and started tweaking lots and lots of different things. It's not meant to be coherent with any lore, it's just supposed to be a fun challenge for experienced players who are a bit bored of the current game mechanics.

Important to note is I balanced this around hard mode. I haven't tried it on any other difficulty.

The aim of training now is to get your slave to become obedient, without raising despair and draining her stats. That's is the challenge of training now, particularly for high attribute slaves. Once your slave becomes obedient, she will quickly reach her potential rank, depending on her attributes, and can be sold quickly without having to do much annoying grinding. You need to get Obedience to 9 to start raising Devotion, which means raising Taming, Habit, Awareness, Fear, and lowering Pride. You no longer need random skills.

To reach high rank, the slave will have to have accordingly high atributes. Such slaves will require a lot of time, precision, and a high-level trainer to train successfully. Sensitivity is particularly important. High sensitivity slaves gain despair at higher moods than low sensitivity slaves and require a higher mood to lower despair. They also gain more despair at very low moods. It's also worthg twice any other attribute in rating, and drains very quickly at high despair levels. Endurance is no longer counted in ranking. The higher a slave's attributes, the more disobedient, so you will also have to raise fear and taming/habit/awareness more, and lower her pride, while strictly managing her mood! I have tried to balance this to be a slow and painstaking process, however, this is still an alpha so it may still be somewhat unbalanced. In general, it is a very bad idea to have a high-sensitivity slave going to sleep with a very low mood very often unless you don't care and just want to sell the slave at a low rank. I nerfed the crap out of Encourage so don't think you can just spam that! The reward spell is also nerfed, but it's still incredibly useful. It adds 1 Merit at base and 2 at high-level spellcaster. Mood is also less important for diligence, so your low mood slave can still perform decent, gain merit, and therefore mood. A slave with a bit of fear is always gonna get a bit of merit if you invite a tutor early on.

Training a slave to rank C+ and below remains relatively straightforward. You simply have to get her obedience up by being nasty as hell. You just need to raise her fear and lower her pride ASAP. Even if you drain her stats it doesn't matter much for such low-quality slaves. Don't worry about her mood or despair too much, for these low-quality slaves it's all about training them quickly and selling them for a quick profit! Use every tool available. Force rules, BDSM gear, Punishments, sleep in the dungeon when she has >3 guilt. Train these slaves to increase slaver stats increase and collect money to tackle a higher quality slave. Training a high-quality slave is going to be almost impossible without a high-level trainer!

Another change I made is to make rape a punishment. Oral is tier 2, vaginal tier 3, ( unless virgin then it's tier 5) anal tier 4. Effectiveness is based upon slavers sex skills. Also the high tier public punishments no longer are treated differently than other same tier punishments. They are very useful at lowering Pride but hurt mood like crazy so be careful... Another thing to note is that forcing rules no longer causes despair independently, but it lowers mood a lot so you have to be careful.
Congratulations for your mod! I placed it in the OP so people can try for themselves if they want to

I haven't tried, but from why I read and understood, you disliked how "not dark" the gameplay expected you to behave towards your slave. You're more "punishments only" than "punishment and reward".

Feel free to correct me and the short description of your mod I gave in the OP.

Also I wanted to say that we made sure fear based obedience would work for any action you ask your slave to do, including the most vile. So the vanilla gameplay isn't so far off what you propose with your mod, at least in principle (y)

Baalslegion07

Nov 1, 2019
Okay, I need help again.
I'm stuck with Felicity's quest, I'm sure I did all the quest items, but Lord Spectre refuses to accept the quest, says Felicity needs to trained and corrupted.
Tell me, what am I missing here? I'm sure I did everything right.
Hey, it seems that it worked out for you, could you or anyone else that happens to read this give me the full stats you need her to have? Like an exact guide to what she needs to have in all skills. The Wiki is utter shit in that regard and it seems that I did everything right

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes