5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

HiberNation

Jan 29, 2018
Gets paid thousands of dollars to make content and people voted to pay him for no product. His discord was turning into a yesman circle jerk Jackerman is the messiah about a year ago when I left. I can only imagine it has gotten even worse now. Critizism was not at all welcome. If you didn't like the current work or vision you were considered toxic or a hater.
Yikes that's never a good sign when that happens. Surprised they still do polls then, instead of just doing whatever idea they wants.

Reactions: xana94

GhostllHunter

Jul 26, 2021
we were looking at the same list of nominees? at least half of them were essentially the same scenario with minor variations like which characters were used.
You are right bro. I'm just sad because we are not getting any videos until February. I would be happy to see a new video listed in the nominee list rather than waiting for no reason until February.

Jul 6, 2017
Member suggested a gift vote and all of the patrons paid for that gift. Gifts shouldn’t be at the expense of other people’s time and money except your own. To top it off the gift didn’t amount to anything but 4 days! I can’t stop laughing, what a clown fiesta lol! :ROFLMAO:

In a perfect world that guy should pay all the others that didn’t vote for #2 but hey that doesn’t exist. Well played though, damn it my sides hurt.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I don't know.. but I'm still trying to understand what happened... that there are people who paied JM for nothing?!! I just feel sad for the other guys who paied him for working on one of the nominations, to be shocked later by the result.. i feel really lucky for not subscribing this month.

But what I don't understand more is the people who decided to choose number 2 only because they didn't like the rest of the options... They are free with their money, but I believe that it is better to get something (even if you don't like it) than nothing..

In the end congratulations for JM for having such a lovely fans.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know.. but I'm still trying to understand what happened... that there are people who paied JM for nothing?!! I just feel sad for the other guys who paied him for working on one of the nominations, to be shocked later by the result.. i feel really lucky for not subscribing this month.

But what I don't understand more is the people who decided to choose number 2 only because they didn't like the rest of the options... They are free with their money, but I believe that it is better to get something (even if you don't like it) than nothing..

In the end congratulations for JM for having such a lovely fans.
In my opinion, even if you don't like any of the options available, it still makes no sense to choose nomination 2. Just because there's nothing I like so everyone else should also go without? man, this is totally selfish.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
In my opinion, even if you don't like any of the options available, it still makes no sense to choose nomination 2. Just because there's nothing I like so everyone else should also go without? man, this is totally selfish.
If it was me and the vote is full of bestiality nominations (even if i dislike bestiality) i would definitely choose one of them and protect a month from wasting... but sadly not all people think like that...

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
If it was me and the vote is full of bestiality nominations (even if i dislike bestiality) i would definitely choose one of them and protect a month from wasting... but sadly not all people think like that...
Exactly, throwing a month away just for nothing doesn't enter my head. For example, Jackerman didn't do any monthly in October, but he was working on MW3 so it's acceptable, but in the case of December it's totally different, because if Jackerman wants to work on MW3, he works, but if he just doesn't want to do it nothing in the month, he will also be able to, as the nomination makes it clear that the intention is for him to have the month completely free of any project and still be paid for it.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Exactly, throwing a month away just for nothing doesn't enter my head. For example, Jackerman didn't do any monthly in October, but he was working on MW3 so it's acceptable, but in the case of December it's totally different, because if Jackerman wants to work on MW3, he works, but if he just doesn't want to do it nothing in the month, he will also be able to, as the nomination makes it clear that the intention is for him to have the month completely free of any project and still be paid for it.
Yes there is no camparison between october and december + If this month was for working on MW3 it will be a different story but our guy will spend it for rest and making bios(as if I was interested in the height and weight of anne or how many languages Jenny could speak) ..
Edit: my big fear if he spends this month here in thread reading our comments :illuminati:

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Yes there is no camparison between october and december + If this month was for working on MW3 it will be a different story but our guy will spend it for rest and making bios(as if I was interested in the height and weight of anne or how many languages Jenny could speak) ..
Edit: my big fear if he spends this month here in thread reading our comments :illuminati:
But I must admit at first I was looking forward to the bios, as it would be the opportunity to have new images of Claire and Rebecca, but then Jackerman came up with the unfortunate idea of removing Claire and Rebecca from the list of characters who will get bios, so after that i totally got discouraged for this bios idea.

Etshowpapai

Nov 22, 2021
so tired of dog stuff. A world of real life and fantasy beasts, aliens, and everything in-between exists and we just keep getting "dog".
Lately I just come here to see if there's anything new from MW3 because all the rest of Jackerman's content has lost its fun it seems like an infinite repetition at least for me currently only MW that still manages to maintain relevance.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes