5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024

For anyone interested, I compressed his entire collection using AV1 codec via handbrake.

AV1-10 Bit SVT
same frame rate as source
35 quality
3 encoder preset
passthru on all audio
1080p

If you have an HD or SSD with 9 gorrilionbytes of storage I'd always urge on keeping originals, but if you wanna save on space its typically indiscernible from the original quality unless you start pausing, screencapping, and scrutinizing images and zooming in on areas.

Collection reduced from around 13GB to GB

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I'm a huge fan of your work collection. I have a doubt to jackerman, how many days will it take for you to complete a new video generally? Please tell me so that I can count the days to wait for the release.
Think you meant to say you had a question. And the current answer is 5-6 weeks for shorts.

This will be the last one for a while though, as after this his sole focus will be on MW3 until its completion

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
What do you mean by last one!? What Is MW3?
Mother's Warmth 3, the long-awaited third in a four-part series of longer videos with more developed stories and a full scene structure to the sex scenes rather than "30 seconds or so of setup, start sex, show the first 30 seconds or so, cut to what is implied to be a few hours and several skipped cumshots later for the last 30 seconds or so of the session". If you haven't watched the first two, links are in the OP, what are you waiting for?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes