5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Tags that need to be added for this thread are

Milf, Sleep Sex, Interracial, Blackmail(I think for The Bully latest video)

Anything else?

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
I have great news guys, I managed to get those old loops that Jackerman did when he started to animate, with a guy who has been his patreon since the beginning, I made a compilation of all of them, but they're very short, at least you guys can enjoy a bit :p

Mega
Ooooh, that's hot!

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
I have great news guys, I managed to get those old loops that Jackerman did when he started to animate, with a guy who has been his patreon since the beginning, I made a compilation of all of them, but they're very short, at least you guys can enjoy a bit :p

Mega
Beautiful...simply beautiful...

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Tags that need to be added for this thread are

Milf, Sleep Sex, Interracial, Blackmail(I think for The Bully latest video)

Anything else?
Add more, monster, beastly, sci-fi, incest. Just don't add gangbang it will be so ugly if one busty bimbo curvy lady with buch of men dongs. Know sfm dh, look at it focusing mainly on gangbang that is hard to see what's happen in the video

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Fortunately not... if he had the exposure that twitter gives, his Patreon account would be suspended until he removed all the content that goes against patreon policy. He did explained this in his discord
oh I didn't know ... I'm sorry for my ignorance

echo32

Apr 18, 2018

Mega
You got me really good.

Imgooch

Oct 11, 2020
Is anyone currently subscribed to Jackerman's Patreon or Subscribestar? I see the last update was from 2020 and decided to not subscribe.

Where is he actually selling his new stuff? I'd like to subscribe!!

bruhmomentum1

Oct 20, 2019
Is anyone currently subscribed to Jackerman's Patreon or Subscribestar? I see the last update was from 2020 and decided to not subscribe.

Where is he actually selling his new stuff? I'd like to subscribe!!
He posts all his updates on his closed discord server. so basically once you subscribe on either substar or patreon youll get access to his new stuff via discord.

Reactions: Imgooch
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes