5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 1865972
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the pic is mis-labled, she dressed like a W40K commissar that's a bolter in her hand.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
On a slightly unrelated note, Does anyone happen to know what kind of 3D dick model JM used for Rex in the Lab Experiments? or perhaps the Werewolf in The Captive Part 2?

I'm a hobbyist 3D Printer...er, I've printed things from Bad Dragon toys to Monster dicks I've made in Blender, even managed to cast them with silicon and made a bit of money from it.

I am aware that most of his models would be his own creations or licensed to him privately, but are any files of his available publicly or through his Discord?

Reactions: Lolzeirinho

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
On a slightly unrelated note, Does anyone happen to know what kind of 3D dick model JM used for Rex in the Lab Experiments? or perhaps the Werewolf in The Captive Part 2?

I'm a hobbyist 3D Printer...er, I've printed things from Bad Dragon toys to Monster dicks I've made in Blender, even managed to cast them with silicon and made a bit of money from it.

I am aware that most of his models would be his own creations or licensed to him privately, but are any files of his available publicly or through his Discord?
That's a no.

Mar 19, 2022
As I said its a lot, so gonna avoid filling an entire page like so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

954798BBB.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Got another pic preview for Yana today. It appears though there'll be another few days delay again for the monthly, though this is mainly due to him getting very busy with MW3 development. Along with that, he's been making his models more advanced, so the workflow isn't as simple as earlier works.

Personally I can wait a few days, be rather fitting if it dropped during the 4th of July. Nothing more patriotic than watching a Russian get fucked into the ground :devilish:

Jun 16, 2022
Got another pic preview for Yana today. It appears though there'll be another few days delay again for the monthly, though this is mainly due to him getting very busy with MW3 development. Along with that, he's been making his models more advanced, so the workflow isn't as simple as earlier works.

Personally I can wait a few days, be rather fitting if it dropped during the 4th of July. Nothing more patriotic than watching a Russian get fucked into the ground :devilish:
I can already feel this is gonna be his best ever. Also, mind posting haha

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes