5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
And if i say i can render more than 4000 renders in a day with quality 4k, does it is a supercomputer now?

Sorry 4000 in Daz, because in Blender is even more!
And in Unreal, i don't even say it...
I'm not sure what point you are arguing here. One 3090 is extremely good for 3D work, if you had 4 of them, that would make your computer miles better than having one. Hence people calling it a 'super computer'. I don't think anybody says that you NEED to have 4 of them, just that having 4 of them could be considered a very powerful ( and it is ) rig.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I'm not sure what point you are arguing here. One 3090 is extremely good for 3D work, if you had 4 of them, that would make your computer miles better than having one. Hence people calling it a 'super computer'. I don't think anybody says that you NEED to have 4 of them, just that having 4 of them could be considered a very powerful ( and it is ) rig.
This is what I mean!
I have an RTX 3090, Jackerman has 4 of the same!
The only difference between his computer and mine is that he renders and simulates 3x faster than I do!
If I had the wisdom he has about 3D, specifically Blender, it would take the same time to create the scenes, it would just render 3 times slower!
So if we both created the contents at the same time, it would take me 4 or 5 days longer than him to render!
The fact that he has 4 RTX 3090 is by his own choice, because if he had only one, he would only take 4 more days to render his work, which from what I see, taking the few videos he made, they aren't even very long!
Now I never said that his setup is not a supercomputer, what I said was that:
QUOTING myself: " Regarding the need for a supercomputer to create the content these artists make, it's not true! "
YOU DON'T NEED A SUPERCOMPUTER TO CREATE THE CONTENT THEY CREATE, but as always, there is someone who distorts the words spoken!
WHAT IS ESSENTIAL TO CREATE THE CONTENT THAT THESE GREAT 3D ARTISTS CREATE IS REALLY WISDOM AND ART, IN ADDITION TO CREATIVITY!
IS MY POINT OF VIEW CLEAR NOW?

Last edited:

Poopytaint

Jun 2, 2021
:FacePalm:

I did and shes been white 40 years longer. They mentioned her mother was cuban in a comic around the time of Halle Berry's catwoman movie to try and give her casting more legitimacy. Which was then ignored until that insect looking human zoe kravits was cast as catwoman.

Reactions: sylvester1

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
For an experienced and knowledgeable user (not my case, but there are many examples) about setting up lights and environments in DAZ, he can create a rendering quality equal to or better than Blender!
The main problem with DAZ is the fluidity of the animations, which always end up looking very mechanical, I would even say robotic, having as a weak point all kinds of simulations, that's why great creators use BLENDER!
What we observe with Jakerman's animations and other great animation creators is that, for example, in the sexual act, the female body reacts in an almost natural way, her flesh sways almost perfectly and react naturally to collisions, stretches and shrinks and shakes, and that's impossible to do in DAZ!
On the contrary, Blender and other current programs have (physics) simulation mechanisms that allow all this to happen in a natural way, but certainly not in DAZ!
What happens with JACKERMAN, DEZMALL, DOBERMAN, REDMOA, etc. is that they transfer assets from DAZ to Blender and create the animation in BLENDER, using its physics simulation engines!
Regarding the need for a supercomputer to create the content these artists make, it's not true!
where can i see your videos?

Reactions: lararage

spar

May 15, 2017
This is what I mean!
I have an RTX 3090, Jackerman has 4 of the same!
The only difference between his computer and mine is that he renders and simulates 3x faster than I do!
If I had the wisdom he has about 3D, specifically Blender, it would take the same time to create the scenes, it would just render 3 times slower!
So if we both created the contents at the same time, it would take me 4 or 5 days longer than him to render!
The fact that he has 4 RTX 3090 is by his own choice, because if he had only one, he would only take 4 more days to render his work, which from what I see, taking the few videos he made, they aren't even very long!
Now I never said that his setup is not a supercomputer, what I said was that:
QUOTING myself: " Regarding the need for a supercomputer to create the content these artists make, it's not true! "
YOU DON'T NEED A SUPERCOMPUTER TO CREATE THE CONTENT THEY CREATE, but as always, there is someone who distorts the words spoken!
WHAT IS ESSENTIAL TO CREATE THE CONTENT THAT THESE GREAT 3D ARTISTS CREATE IS REALLY WISDOM AND ART, IN ADDITION TO CREATIVITY!
IS MY POINT OF VIEW CLEAR NOW?
Where can I see the content you create?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Pretty soon he can have 4 4090s! So even faster processing bwahahaa!
It's not a a linear thing!
Before The render starts there's always a waiting time that do not depend from how much and what kind of gpu's you have but from The RAM speed and The CPU you have and at the same time, the greater the number of gpu's you have in the system, the greater the communication time between them with information exchange between all of them, about the pixels that have already been rendered and that each one will render at that moment! It turns out to be a logarithmic function where the improvement over time tends to zero

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
this was the idea that got most votes. yay futa :)

TLDR: Selina gets roughly fucked by Clayface who’s disguised as a horsecock futa version of herself! Features: Anal, Mating press vaginal impregnation, Horsecock futa, Ripped up catsuit and naked

It's a typically humid Halloween night in Gotham...
Selina gets back to her apartment after a long night of crime, just about to peel her suit back off her sweaty body when she hears a voice at her door... Her own voice? "Trick or Treat, Kittycat?" Confusedly, she opens the door and gets the shock of her life when she sees herself standing there with a cruel grin. This mysterious doppelgänger lunges forward... Cut to black

When she regains consciousness, she's laying on the floor of her apartment, her large ass propped up in the air. Her suit has been torn from her body, leaving her in only her boots, gloves, choker and cat-ears. Meanwhile... the other Selina is behind her, completely naked - except for the cat ears - and still smiling devilishly. The woman's crotch begins to transform, swelling and elongating until it takes the form of a large, monstrous horse cock. "Harley mentioned that you preferred these you slut." Only one person... or monster in Gotham could transform like that...

Clayface!

The transformed monster begins brutally slamming into Selina's fat ass, its own 'Latina' curves jiggling just as much as the original's. Catwoman couldn't even comprehend what was happening... She was being raped by... herself? Well it wasn't herself obviously... But her attacker's form so perfectly mirrored her own, it was kind of... hot? Clayface spins Selina around and pushes her to the ground, pinning her beneath the voluptuous thickness of her own gorgeous body as he-uhhh... she spreads Selina's legs and brutally slams into her pussy for a mating press. The identical Latina sluts begin to make out before the monster cums, impregnating Selina with her own DNA?...

What the fuck just happened?

View attachment 2056141
Futa has prevailed, I can't wait for the flood of complaints for this one before its even released

"There exist no chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits"
"there are no women, only guys without a penis" :rolleyes:

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
this was the idea that got most votes. yay futa :)

TLDR: Selina gets roughly fucked by Clayface who’s disguised as a horsecock futa version of herself! Features: Anal, Mating press vaginal impregnation, Horsecock futa, Ripped up catsuit and naked

It's a typically humid Halloween night in Gotham...
Selina gets back to her apartment after a long night of crime, just about to peel her suit back off her sweaty body when she hears a voice at her door... Her own voice? "Trick or Treat, Kittycat?" Confusedly, she opens the door and gets the shock of her life when she sees herself standing there with a cruel grin. This mysterious doppelgänger lunges forward... Cut to black

When she regains consciousness, she's laying on the floor of her apartment, her large ass propped up in the air. Her suit has been torn from her body, leaving her in only her boots, gloves, choker and cat-ears. Meanwhile... the other Selina is behind her, completely naked - except for the cat ears - and still smiling devilishly. The woman's crotch begins to transform, swelling and elongating until it takes the form of a large, monstrous horse cock. "Harley mentioned that you preferred these you slut." Only one person... or monster in Gotham could transform like that...

Clayface!

The transformed monster begins brutally slamming into Selina's fat ass, its own 'Latina' curves jiggling just as much as the original's. Catwoman couldn't even comprehend what was happening... She was being raped by... herself? Well it wasn't herself obviously... But her attacker's form so perfectly mirrored her own, it was kind of... hot? Clayface spins Selina around and pushes her to the ground, pinning her beneath the voluptuous thickness of her own gorgeous body as he-uhhh... she spreads Selina's legs and brutally slams into her pussy for a mating press. The identical Latina sluts begin to make out before the monster cums, impregnating Selina with her own DNA?...

What the fuck just happened?

View attachment 2056141
Here's hoping nothing gets cut because that sounds hot.

Poopytaint

Jun 2, 2021

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
It is blender. Daz was his initial one, but that changed eventually. You can tell by the difference between MW1 and 2
No even MW2 was created by daz .. actually it was his last work with daz... but some of the videos that preceded the release of MW2 were created by blender like lady D
If you guys say it was at DAZ I have to believe it because for sure you know a lot more about JACKERMAN than I do, but it's always very hard to believe when you look at the perfection of the work done!
All the simulations of the blankets, the movements of the bodies, the shakes, the shaking, the swaying, the collisions, the cum, etc!
It's a hell of a job what you see here, which really can only be done by someone with Superior DAZ knowledge!
If you didn't guarantee it, I would never believe it!

That's why JACK is without a doubt one of the best in 3D animation and he definitely deserves this title!
Analyzing all this work and believing it was in DAZ, I would say that this roundup I made of scenes would take a good few months just to create (not render) and working at full time!
Having Jackerman as a source of inspiration, some time ago I tried to somehow copy his work (because that's how we learn, trying to reproduce the work of the great masters) to test the results obtained in DAZ, but I must say, that despite having obtained some satisfactory results "to me", hihi, I couldn't even come close to his perfection!

https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-art-assets-fan-art.85570/post-8353614
https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-art-assets-fan-art.85570/post-8507541

Just because DAZ doesn't react in a natural way in simulations!
That's why it's hard to believe he did MW 1 and 2 on DAZ!
I suppose I'll have to try to improve my humble knowledge of DAZ a lot more so that it at least brings me closer to JACKERMAN, hihi!
Jesus, all this in Blender would be so much easier...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes