5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Southern Hospitality - Barnyard Bash was good.
Honestly the visuals and lights are godly.
The female character is amazing, simply love her look. Very beautiful and sexy with juicy big lips , fantastic big tits and an awesome bubble butt <3

This time the animation had some nice camera angles for the sex. Sadly no actualy blowjob.
The Missionary angles were very nice, especially that angle at around 3 : 05 where we could see her full body (face, tits and her getting fucked)

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
Anne is my favorite by far her tanned skin is fire,

However I've noticed something.. the girls in the videos never say "Yes, keep going" "I'm going to cum" even if it's consensual, does he keep this for the climax of the series, would be nice to have some form of engagement as if their head was connected to their pussy and not a doll with pre-installed moans.

DannyTanna

Aug 24, 2022
Loved it. Cum ooze was Amazing. What does she say at the point I can feel you .... at the 3:09 mark. Thank you for sharing.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
His vids really feel more and more boring. Which is crazy to say given the context and amazing visuals. I think it's due to lack of context/story, short vids, and just how similar the sex positions and body types are. Really wish he would stop monthlies and do MW, some other long animation, or my most perfered a game again like tentacular. With the money rolling for him doubt it will happen though. Animation will visual stunning the actual content was meh and NtR is just not my thing.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
the girls in the videos never say "Yes, keep going" "I'm going to cum" even if it's consensual, does he keep this for the climax of the series, would be nice to have some form of engagement as if their head was connected to their pussy and not a doll with pre-installed moans.
imo expressing pleasure through body language is better

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Dudes standing there pointlessly with a hard on while his moms getting rape by a horse.
And we are sitting/laying pointlessly watching it. So guess he's the stand-in for us :p

Also haven't you been here for like 30 pages being vehemently against this short, yet you still watched it? xD

Loved it. Cum ooze was Amazing. What does she say at the point I can feel you .... at the 3:09 mark. Thank you for sharing.
Flare, its the big round tip of the horse donger

Reactions: AlexanderAkai

Juggernaut108

Dec 9, 2017
This time the animation had some nice camera angles for the sex.
I have the impression that no matter which timestamp you jump to, you only see close-ups of horse testicles....and anything that could be part of a woman. As far as bad camera angles go, Jackermann is unrivaled. Close-ups, from a camera lying on the floor to diagonally above. No idea what the idea behind this is. You don't see the penetration, you don't see the woman's body, you don't see emotions on her face...you only see horse testicles.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Lol, I can't believe that you see it like that
You must really like the idea of watching
No, not really cuz this isn't that? Its probably cuz cucking content is 99.9 'effeminate white dude watches gf/wife get blacked', and there's like a bunch of racial remarks, size comparisons, swearing off of the previous dude's dick, etc.

Did we hear like...any of that here? Ya'll acting like this ruins the character forever, when chances are some other gold is gonna come up with something completely different next time. And it may or may not win. But it is just the idea from one person. Don't let it scar your mind forever.

Or ya know just don't watch stuff that aggravates you in the first place. Its not like we didn't know the script for weeks.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I have the impression that no matter which timestamp you jump to, you only see close-ups of horse testicles....and anything that could be part of a woman. As far as bad camera angles go, Jackermann is unrivaled. Close-ups, from a camera lying on the floor to diagonally above. No idea what the idea behind this is. You don't see the penetration, you don't see the woman's body, you don't see emotions on her face...you only see horse testicles.
Err...were we watching the same thing? Cuz I saw pleeeenty of Anne's body as it was being bulged up :D

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes