5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
I'm sorry you felt attacked, it wasn't my intention... Mine was a broader discussion, since it's not the first time someone has brought up these topics. And since these are things that are decided by vote, I don't understand this whole problem... but no problem, I understand your point of view

Ah, one last thing, I didn't use sarcasm or insult anyone in my comment, so I would like to receive the same treatment, thanks
What's the point of a broader discussion? To get the forum shut down again? That's what you're looking for. sarcasm? Which I simply thought you didn't understand the comment after all it is very obvious and explicit, I mean, truly your reading comprehension must be low, if you didn't get it the first time. And it's not sarcasm.

Ah. And one more thing that happened with::LOL::LOL::LOL:
In addition to the other things you said in previous thread like, That I was generalizing, oh my favorite that I was criticizing the tastes of others, did you also see that as sarcasm?

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
What's the point of a broader discussion? To get the forum shut down again? That's what you're looking for. sarcasm? Which I simply thought you didn't understand the comment after all it is very obvious and explicit, I mean, truly your reading comprehension must be low, if you didn't get it the first time. And it's not sarcasm.

Ah. And one more thing that happened with::LOL::LOL::LOL:
In addition to the other things you said in previous thread like, That I was generalizing, oh my favorite that I was criticizing the tastes of others, did you also see that as sarcasm?
Clearly everyone reads and understands what they want... we can even end it here. I chose the wrong person to have a normal discussion with, my fault

Have a nice day;)

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
View attachment 3788195
It's nice to see the story before the tragedy that was Southern Hospitality 3.
It is the least bit curious that all Jackerman stories involving mothers always end in some deception, such seems like an event that is fated to happen. From what I've seen, none make it past chapter three without some deception. Shady examples like: ''The Bully-Jenny''. That First was the cheating and then the chapter with the son. ''Southern Hospitality'' Both 1 and 2 are with the son, but three? I think we all know what happened with chapter 3. Not to mention the amount of Glod member nominations for Annie to cheat on Cole, both with, animals and humans. There's also ''Bedtime Boogey'', where, although the first episode could have been, with Lucas it ended up being with the boogeyman. It's kind of funny yet weird, as it seems, that all the Jackerman mommies must cheat. As an immovable event. The only moms who haven't gone through it are. Claire and Isabella. And if things work out, as Jackerman says, then there will be no cheating in MW, being the only story that is away from bestiality and NTR focusing only on incest. And also breaking the streak that in some chapter there will be NTR. Meanwhile, Isabella from Mischievous Mamacita. She's on a tightrope. Since, although her first short, followed the incest branch, but from the second short a nomination of Isabella and he sucks goats was made. That did not happen and some time later Mischievous Mamacita was given: First Night. So it is also on a tightrope so it does not pass Bestiality in chapter 3 give Mischievous Mamacita. A that there is hope since the person who gives voice to Isabella Flores said that I do not know leda Bestiality. View attachment 3788159
It seems redundant to ask the other moms not be 'corrupted' when they're nominated freely by gold supporter members. You can't control that. Even if the VA doesn't do besti, monsters are still on the table :p

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes