5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Yeah dude I'm not going to search 30 pages just to find out exactly what he said.
I just wanted to share the approximate time frame and by then he'll postpone it again anyway
He has a twitter. You don't have to lurk here for info updates when he posts them himself eventually.

Even if it did get delayed, what's it gonna hurt, this is the last for a while.

Reactions: SukySukyZ

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
JACKERMAN SUBTITLES

ENGLISH SUBTITLES = (29)
PS1. Most of the subtitles were made by the user livemux (y)
PS2. The remaining subtitles were found on the internet or lost among the 700 pages of this thread. Some english subtitles are not proofread and may contain synchronization errors.
:rolleyes:

BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE SUBTITLES = (29)
PS. Subtitles reviewed, tested and synchronized. Made by user @kentkalell. (y):geek:

SPANISH SUBTITLES = (15)
PS. Unfortunately, I only found 15 subtitles in Spanish. :cry:

RUSSIAN SUBTITLES = (19)
Made by user Doc_Pie (y)

ADD SUBTITLES: Fentons Folly - (05/16/2024)
English
Portuguese-BR
Chinese
Russian

TAGS SEARCH:
subtitles subtitle sub legenda legendas english inglês português portugues portuguese portuguese-br brasil brazil russian chinese

Last edited:

Mr. Blonde

Jun 30, 2022
Here's a clip of Maddie's victory dance, right as she's interrupted. (No audio)

The entire intro will be complete tomorrow or the following day, and my composer is going to be writing music based on those frames. There isn't any music yet as a result, so I'm abstaining from showing off clips with audio as long as I can.

Infinix2367

Nov 22, 2023
Here's a clip of Maddie's victory dance, right as she's interrupted. (No audio)

The entire intro will be complete tomorrow or the following day, and my composer is going to be writing music based on those frames. There isn't any music yet as a result, so I'm abstaining from showing off clips with audio as long as I can.
Pixeldrain
The file has been removed

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes