5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Kaneki117

Oct 21, 2018
Here's a clip of Maddie's victory dance, right as she's interrupted. (No audio)

The entire intro will be complete tomorrow or the following day, and my composer is going to be writing music based on those frames. There isn't any music yet as a result, so I'm abstaining from showing off clips with audio as long as I can.
Pixeldrain
Link are dead

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
English Subtitles for all released Jackerman videos.
PS. Some english subtitles are not proofread and may contain synchronization errors.
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

Brazilian Portuguese (Brasil) Subtitles for all Jackerman videos released, made by user @kentkalell.
PS. All subtitles are reviewed and OK!
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

TAGS SEARCH:
subtitles subtitle sub legenda legendas english inglês português portugues brasil brazil
The english version doesn't have subs to "a wonderlous affair" Video.

• Sad
Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Uggktux576

Oct 12, 2023

The entire intro will be complete tomorrow or the following day, and my composer is going to be writing music based on those frames. There isn't any music yet as a result, so I'm abstaining from showing off clips with audio as long as I can.
Pixeldrain
I see that there is a noticeable improvement in the animation

Reactions: Cidoo

Mr. Blonde

Jun 30, 2022

Pixeldrain
his mods viewing this::mad:
1713286999725.gif

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023

Pixeldrain
why not repost the video to another place?

echo32

Apr 18, 2018

Pixeldrain
Your link is dead dude.

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023

Pixeldrain
T Do you have any other way to see it friend?

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Bro jackerman has made 31 vids but you're file has got only 25 subs in which some are repeated.
Sorry about that.
Yes, you're right; Jackerman made 31 videos, but the videos:
- Tentacular Epilogue,
- Rudolph's Reward, and
- Horseplay do not need subtitles because there is no way to translate moans.

Therefore, there are 28 videos.
Please re-download the file from the previous post: #15,281 .
Missing subtitles have been added.

Most of the subtitles in English were made by the member livemux and are perfect, the rest were generated by AI or found lost on the internet.

The subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese were translated and synchronized by the user @kentkalell (he seems to have been banned from the forum, I don't know). They are perfect, well translated and synchronized.

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
Sorry about that.
Yes, you're right; Jackerman made 31 videos, but the videos:
- Tentacular Epilogue,
- Rudolph's Reward, and
- Horseplay do not need subtitles because there is no way to translate moans.

Therefore, there are 28 videos.
Please re-download the file from the previous post: #15,281 .
Missing subtitles have been added.

Most of the subtitles in English were made by the member livemux and are perfect, the rest were generated by AI or found lost on the internet.

The subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese were translated and synchronized by the user @kentkalell (he seems to have been banned from the forum, I don't know). They are perfect, well translated and synchronized.
Alright bro but you could add ahh hmm moans . Jk
Thanks for the subtitles.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes