5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
And just like I say here is the comic, is a story about NTR but hope you guys like it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comic:
(again is far from perfect or what i wanted, but i was playing with renders, settings, trying that my laptop don't explode and so on)
Special Thanks to Dedingovi for let me use his idea.

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
I disagree, because if that's what I'm thinking and you think that's what I'm thinking, then he shouldn't use the word "all", but let's wait and see, I could be wrong about that.
Ok my bad, i didn't expres myself correctly.... almost no one will like it, but F it.... if you guys like it cool, if helps to pass the time while the real think comes out cool and i nobody likes it is cool for me too...

I don't want to try anything with the son right now because i'm waityng myself to jackerman work for that history.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
And just like I say here is the comic, is a story about NTR but hope you guys like it:

Comic:
(again is far from perfect or what i wanted, but i was playing with renders, settings, trying that my laptop don't explode and so on)
Special Thanks to Dedingovi for let me use his idea.
that's about it Balkazzaar

Ok my bad, i didn't expres myself correctly.... almost no one will like it, but F it.... if you guys like it cool, if helps to pass the time while the real think comes out cool and i nobody likes it is cool for me too...

I don't want to try anything with the son right now because i'm waityng myself to jackerman work for that history.
Well at least you weren't arrogant in your answer, I like to use the right expressions in the words and you realized you used it wrong, good luck with your stories.

Reactions: Balkazzaar

akkyforp

Jun 29, 2019
I am so sad, I am going on one month vacation on 28th of this month, for a whole month. Guess I am going to have to deal with blue balls for a month lol until I get back to fap on MW2 and go all out. I bet its going to be all worth the wait.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I am so sad, I am going on one month vacation on 28th of this month, for a whole month. Guess I am going to have to deal with blue balls for a month lol until I get back to fap on MW2 and go all out. I bet its going to be all worth the wait.
you wont be here if it gets delayed again and people here trying to kill themselves because of this. be gratefull....

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
about Spider-Man, the new trailer arrives on the 25th, trust me
Fair enough, but why would we get a sneak peak of MW 6 days before it comes out? I'm guessing youre getting that from his discord, just surprised he'd wait that close to the actual release and not post one in say... a day or two

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Here's your sneak peek. ;)
hummm what was that, is Claire passed out?
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm wondering if Damon would use something like hypnosis to get his mom to stop fighting him. I know it might just be because she misses her son and wants to fuck, but I don't know. romantic/sentimental style doesn't match Jackerman, just see through MW1 where it looked like it was going to be a story with a kind of romance between mother and son and in the end it ended in rape :ROFLMAO:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
i believe the first 10 minutes will be more sentimental/romantic but then it will become wild sex and they will be like a couple of animals drowning in their need to feel pleasure and mate ..!!
Consider there will be three more parts after MW2, Jacky won't shoot the powder right away, wouldn't be smart of him.
And yeah this have to be the shittiest teaser ever:
View attachment SPOILER_a000.mp4

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes