5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — 20/04/2021

I was thinking of doing mini-polls, where I would ask a single question in each tiers respective voting room and do the larger polls every 4-6 months to keep an eye on what kind of content you guys would like to see. Also: It looks like the animation will actually drop on the 30th due to the scale of what I've animated. Here's another sneak peek!

For you my little perverts...:PogChamp:

SPOILER_a065.png

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
His first big animation was literally incest and after that 1 month later after 1 beast animation came a 'human' animation, so I don't understand why you think that he only does beastiality from here on out before his big project comes, and its still not his choice what comes next but his supporters. And I think its really in your benefit to stop constantly talking up and asking about mother's warmth because if something doesn't go the way you want it to your anticipation will ruin that experience and that goes for the new people coming in from that video. You need to channel your inner zen or you will go crazy asking the same questions. I'm laid back, hands inside my pocket until a new Vid drops and then I realize its summer already. You guys should try that too.

• Angry
Reactions: Dedingovi

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Jackerman — 20/04/2021

I was thinking of doing mini-polls, where I would ask a single question in each tiers respective voting room and do the larger polls every 4-6 months to keep an eye on what kind of content you guys would like to see. Also: It looks like the animation will actually drop on the 30th due to the scale of what I've animated. Here's another sneak peek!

View attachment 1152651
if i'm in his patreon i would ask my first question "Farah is that you?"
but i'm liking it so far with how the VA sound and the character,

although i'm curious if anybody on his patreon not asking him what happened to her hair ? it moves around kinda weird on the last animation tho ngl
does it has anything to do with Blender or the Mo-cap thing he's been doing ?
i don't really understand how Blender works so...just curious about the hair movement

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
His first big animation was literally incest and after that 1 month later after 1 beast animation came a 'human' animation, so I don't understand why you think that he only does beastiality from here on out before his big project comes, and its still not his choice what comes next but his supporters. And I think its really in your benefit to stop constantly talking up and asking about mother's warmth because if something doesn't go the way you want it to your anticipation will ruin that experience and that goes for the new people coming in from that video. You need to channel your inner zen or you will go crazy asking the same questions. I'm laid back, hands inside my pocket until a new Vid drops and then I realize its summer already. You guys should try that too.
wait his first big animation was incest ? i thought mother's warmth was the first incest theme from him
guess i was wrong o.o

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Will Bully have a 2nd part in future or was it a one off?

I was thinking like the dude brought one of his friends for a DP and spitroast because they allowed the kid to hang out with them and become more popular e.g.

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Jackerman — 20/04/2021

View attachment 1152651
tenor.gif

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
lmao the fact that jackerman came from making a beasty renpy game would make you think that his fans are more there for his beasty stuff. Itd make sense that something as tame as mothers warmth would be held off for a while

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Will Bully have a 2nd part in future or was it a one off?

I was thinking like the dude brought one of his friends for a DP and spitroast because they allowed the kid to hang out with them and become more popular e.g.
not gonna ruin ur fantasy but...i bet most of his patreon will suggest that bully doing spitroast with her dog if he ever decide to do that,
because that milf on that bully story was also the one from a previous video he made that somehow has no 2nd part,
and just pop up in the bully,

but again if he ever decide to continue the bully i'm down with whatever he decides since he made a good quality animation with also a good VA

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
damn! i want to fucking sue him for murder because he's killing me with his art!
this egyptian lady, omfg, let me change my pants before making another joke.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
so now i'm confused about what that guy is talking that i replied back there :ROFLMAO:
Jackerman has some images in rule34 of a woman with a Gorilla so the theme of his works are: photos of rule34 (bestial) tentacular (bestial / tentacles) tentacular epilogue (tentacles) videos of the daughters of Rebeca (bestial) christmas video 1 ( bestial) christmas video 2 (bestial) mother warmth (incest) video of the redhead with the dog (bestial) video of the redhead with the bully (ntr) and the video that will come out this month (bestial). so I say that he is stuck in the bestial, when he could get more out of incest

Reactions: xXwankerXx

bruhmomentum1

Oct 20, 2019
Jackerman — 20/04/2021

View attachment 1152651
looking really good. and his signature shitty yellow lighting is back lol. did he ever said anything about it on his discord server?
the lighting on tentacular used to be pretty good, for the most part that is..

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
not gonna ruin ur fantasy but...i bet most of his patreon will suggest that bully doing spitroast with her dog if he ever decide to do that,
because that milf on that bully story was also the one from a previous video he made that somehow has no 2nd part,
and just pop up in the bully,

but again if he ever decide to continue the bully i'm down with whatever he decides since he made a good quality animation with also a good VA
Lmao Dog and guy spitroast would look weird as shit. Probably saying good boy every so often doing his fancy trick. XD

Not seen that tbh. Was the female model in Mother's Warmth in a bestiality scene as well?

Not sure if Patreon allow bestiality as well. Don't think so...

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes